Butterfly

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl, Bad Habits

 

Listen To : BTS - Butterfly

____________________________________

 

SuMin walked towards her locker through the bustling hallways as her boots echoed under her.She never used her locker,heck she would be surprised if she still remembered the combination.But she did when it opened with a click and soon tons of papers fell out.Actually,sticky notes combining with pieces of paper.

 

SuMin scoffed before picking one up and unwrapped it for it to say,”.”

 

How ironic.

 

She rolled her eyes and slammed her locker,only even bothering to pick up the rest.That was until a dark-haired boy picked up a sticky note,unfolding it,and read it out loud.His eyes narrowed down as he picked another one up,and another one,and another one.Soon,reading almost all of then,he threw them all in the nearby trash can all while SuMin was watching him.Her quiet eyes observing how his fists clenched.

 

“This is bullying.”Minghao faced her with the uttermost angered expression she ever saw on him in which SuMin merely gave him a silent shrug with a bored face.

 

“Are you not fazed?”His question made her chuckle in amusement.

 

“I'm not surprised.”SuMin responded.She started to walk away from him when he too started to walk after her.

 

It wasn't a surprise.This happened at every school,everyday.Until they kick her out for another big fight she may or may not have started.After that,SuMin kept moving schools with BTS by her side,but it never seemed to stop.

 

It’s funny how they can write it on pieces of paper or mumble rumors about her in the halls,yet they never actually confronted her.And she didn't either because it wasn't worth it.

 

“Where are you going?”SuMin didn't answer his question,she only continued on walking to wherever her feet takes her too.She didn't bother to check if Minghao was following her; he could handle himself.

 

Soon, in a split second, she was through one door and was walking up to the steps towa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter