Room

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl, Bad Habits

 

Listen To : NF - Can You Hold Me

 

_____________________________________

 

Namjoon shares a room with Taehyung.With one bed on the other side and another bed on the opposite side, they both sleep together in harmony.But Namjoon noticed something wrong with Taehyung lately.He sensed it.It makes him afraid.An itchy feeling rises up to his neck, making him scratch that spot.

 

He had been writing on his computer, doing who knows what, on the kitchen table.Literally, on the kitchen table.His legs hung over as he typed and typed and typed.He looks at the clock a moment later to see it was way past midnight.He had been there since eight. Seeing the time, he stretched his arms out and shut his computer, ready for sleep to arrive.Actually, it arrived hours ago, but his determination to finish whatever he was doing steered him off.

 

Jumping off the table, surprising himself that it didn't break, he made way towards his shared bedroom.Opening the door, without any knowledge, his tracks stopped.His heart started beating faster and his mouth opened in shock.

 

Next thing he knew, his laptop was on the ground and he was grabbing Taehyung by the shirt.

 

“ Don’t tell them.”Taehyung whispered.Namjoon saw the deadly desperation in his eyes that made him reconsider his decision. But, he also saw the black hole behind them.

 

“Are joking with me right now? “ His harsh tone echoed in the air making the latter flinch.

 

Namjoon was beyond angry.His ears were blocked by the beating of his heart and his eyes were solely on the dead boy in front of him.”Taehyung, are you that ing stupid?”

 

Taehyung didn't say anything.His thoughts were gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter