Bad

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

Listen To-INFINITE-BAD

__________________________________
Sumin is danger.She trespasses unwanted territories,parties until sunrise.And yet she finds the time to piss officers off.They even know her records by heart.

SuMin loves trill.It gives her adrinaline.It gives her life.

So right now you will see SuMin running down the streets with a cigarrette in .Her grin never leaving her face as the officers ran after her.Other times she would've been caught and others she would've escaped.There's no telling how she works.

SuMin looked around and squinted.There she saw a familiar gray-headed guy yards away.She shook her head and turned around to see the familiar officers slowing down,sometimes keeping the pace.This is too fun

SuMin ran faster and grabbed his wrist before running off again.THE8 had no time to react until he saw the officers behind their tail.Losing her will not do.

THE8 slid his hand down to hers and interlocked them together.He firmly held on and changed their courses.

He lead them to a alleyway and hid in the shadows.He backed her up to the wall as the officers passed by.Once they were gone the other direction,he looked down at her.

"What the hell did you do?"His eyes intently stared into hers.He took the smoke out and threw it somewhere else.

SuMin shrugged her shoulders,"I might have mouthed off and did something else.What's it to you?"

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter