Opia

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

A/N:I'm not sure if this chapter is messed up or not.But yolo.Besides the last day of school ended today.But DAMN Minghao is silently killing me and i have no idea if that little knows.

Listen To: James Arthur - Is This Love ?

___________________________________________________________

4:30 am.

Minghao is still awake.

He sat against the headboard of his bed,clutching on a pillow,staring at the window,and all while songs played in the background.Sounds like the perfect setting for midnight thinking.And that's what The8 is exactly doing.You might wonder,what the hell is he thinking about?

The same thing-more of a person-that has been inside his mind for countless of times.

But,why in heck is he staring at his window.Why was he expecting for her to suddenly climb the tree and magically land on the floor of his bedroom?Why was he expecting for her to waltz him out of his bedroom?Why is he waiting.

Memories came into his head.The times they ran away from the cops over a hundred Saturday's.The time where they landed in jail together.Or how about the time they went to the rooftop of the tallest building in Seoul;only to sit there until sunrise.All the stolen kisses at the wrong times.And all the times he took her cigarette packs to throw it away in the trash.And all those times,they all happened under the night sky and midnight times that left him asleep in the mornings of school.It left s wondering what the hell he had been doing.

“What is wrong with me?”Yeah,what is wrong with him.Minghao shook his head in a attempt to shake out all of the memories.But the thing is,you can't make memories disappear.

He puffed out his cheeks and lowered himself more on his bad,closed his eyes,and made an attempt to fall asleep…..But that thought went away when he grabbed his phone and clicked on a certain contact before typing a message.

____________________________________________________________

We need to talk.

SuMin stared at the message on her phone screen.Her eyebrow crooked up in amusement before scoffing.Not even bothering to reply,she slid on her leather jacket and walked out her bedroom door to meet with an amused eyebrow-raised Taehyung.He stays up all morning until eight am so he could finish his “dramas”.

“Going to meet your boy?”He had a bag of snacks in his hand and SuMin snatched one before moving past him.

“You know he isn't.”SuMin placed her shoes on and walked out the door before yelling,so all of the members of the apartment could hear,”And if you’re gonna watch ,don't do it on my bed.That’s why you have your own!”

Taehyung gawked at her as she slipped our before he could say a word.He made a displeasure face and shook his head with a “tsk”.He opened SuMin’s door and plopped down on her bed as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter