All In

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits 

Music: Monsta X-All In 

__________________________

It was another day in the bar.The usual bet and blood coating the floor along with tickets of the bets.

But why was SuMin strapping her fists with leather gloves and in the other corner of ring across from her opponent.

She was going to fight.

Taehyung immediately ran inside the ring and grabbed her shoulders as if he was mad.

“Are you serious?”His words coated with sarcasm and anger.

She glared at him straight ahead,”It's my turn,Taehyung….Move,it's starting.”

Taehyung stared at her for a moment and uttered the words she said to him the very day,”If you do this,I'm never talking to you again.”

But all SuMin did was scoff and pushed him off only for him to look at her in pain and hurt.Just like she did.

Soon,they were circling each other before the other threw a punch in which SuMin dodged.The other threw another one along with a kick in the shin,but SuMin recovered quick.

Honestly,SuMin only joined the fight to let off steam.To fight her anger away and disappointment.

But from what?

Suddenly,SuMin felt a enormous blow on her stomach and felt herself launching backwards down on the ring.

Her head was hurting as she gripped on her stomach.

You can't.

You won't.

SuMin got back up and threw a hundred punches and throws towards the other.The opponent fell down with groans trying to block,but didn't succeed.

And SuMin didn't stop until she felt another kick to her stomach along making her stumble back.Her back met the floor wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter