Mine

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl , Bad Habits

Listen To : Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holding Me Back

            Or :Alessia Cara -  I'm Yours 

anything ing works lol

____________________________________

Wonwoo had no idea why he was following Sumin.Hell,he was going to walk the opposite way and do his own thing when she came along with her leather jacket and her galaxy eyes.He couldn't help but to follow.They passed all the shops and food stands and took turns and straightaways;Wonwoo swore she was leading him to his death until she stopped at a pizza place.Turning around with her hands still in her pockets,she gave him a small nod over to the place.Wonwoo only blinked her in response before she walked inside,making follow her.

He followed her to a seat as SuMin ordered for them and sat back down in her seat,arms crossed with a bored look.

“You came here….to eat pizza.”More of a statement than a question.WonWoo thought she was mad.His right eyebrow was raised up while she chuckled amusingly.

“Well,do you have a more significant reason to skip class?”

Wonwoo froze for a second.He rolled his eyes around,thinking about why he was skipping class a little earlier.Making an excuse,he shrugged his shoulders,”Just bored.”

SuMin titled her head at his answer,not quite satisfied;and if she wasn’t so tired,she would’ve tried to at least question him further.Instead,she yawned.

Soon,the pizza came into their view that almost made their stomach grumble.

_____________________________________

 

“Why were you skipping class with Wonwoo?”

Straight to the point.It caught her attention as she shifted a bit.

Minghao was playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter