Let Me Know

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

Listen To-BTS-LET ME KNOW

________________________________

"GET OUT!"The bouncer yelled at the girl who was glaring intently.

SuMin gave him a scoff before turning around.

"AND NEVER COME BACK!"

SuMin turned around and held up both middle fingers," YOU!"

She walked a couple blocks away from the club before coming to a stop.She leaned on the wall and sighed.It was always like this.She took out a cigarette,lit it up,and smoked it out.

The bouncer didn't even give her time to pay the bartender.

Her clothes were ripped and even has blood on some spots.Don't worry,nobody was killed.But she wish they were.

Everything hurt.

"Heh.Punched harder than the last guy."Her laugh echoed in the night air as her head lowered down.",how am I gonna explain this to BTS,again?"

She heard a couple footsteps coming towards her but she didn't care.She already had enough."I will beat the crap of you guys if you don't leave."

SuMin held her wrist with her cigarette hanging out.

"SuMin?"His voice echoed in the air same as hers.SuMin raised her head thinking it was only him,but instead his whole pack.THE8 on the other hand,was surprised at he appearance.Probably the worst he ever seen of her.

"Hey."Her voice came out as a fog.She would've though they would pass by like air.Instead,surprised her by their question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter