Touch

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl , Bad Habits

Listen To : EXO - Touch It

____________________________________

A bright stream of light filtered through the open window and landed on the sleeping pair.The forgotten first aid box laid sprawled on the floor along with crumpled clothes all over the bed.

SuMin opened her eyes with a yawn.She sat up on the bed and glanced around the room before grabbing her bra,strapping it on and grabbing her ,grabbing that on too.Sighing,she looked over at Minghao who was still asleep only with his boxers on.

“Stupid.”SuMin muttered.All of a sudden,his eyes opened,scaring her in the process,and swung her over on him.Soon she was on his lap in surprise while he sat against his headboard in his sleepy state.He finally opened his eyes as he moved to the clock on his nightstand to see that they only had ten minutes to prepare before school.

“,we're gonna be late.”

SuMin chuckled and let out a scoff before her eyes landed on his jaw,down his neck,and down his chest.Same as Minghao,he traced his eyes at her neck and down to her chest with a raised eyebrow.So many hickies were sprawled over their body.

“Do you have anything to cover that up?”He asked as his thumbs unconsciously traced the wolf tattoo on her thigh.

SuMin smirked,leaning forward and placed her crossed arms on his chest with their faces only one millimeter apart.”Why?Are you scared you'll get in trouble?”

Minghao stared at her;her teeth dragging her bottom lip and her eyes filled with all kinds of mischief. But his eyes kept going down to the hickey on her that was deep purple.His tongue poke out to run over his top teeth.

She makes him go crazy

“We better go.”His gentle yet warning tone made SuMin roll her eyes and get off him.She went to put on her pants as Minghao went to his closet to get new ones and glanced at SuMin.A black shirt landed over on her feet as she stared at Minghao who was in the process of pulling on his own shirt.She let out a amused chuckle.

“Well,see ya.”With that,SuMin placed her shoes on and went out his window.

_____________________________________

 

Yoongi placed his hand on his throat and made huge coughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter