Chapter 5

Yours? Mine? Heart?

Chapter 5

Jackson stare in disbelieve, still trying to process the fact that he is right now in their honeymoon suite in Jeju.

Everything passed by so quickly that Jackson couldn't gasped at the fact that he is now married to Mark Tuan.

He groaned in distress at that thought, throwing his body backwards to lie on the bed as the events leading to their wedding flashed through his mind.

Jackson didn't know what got into him after that 'talk' with the statue in his bedroom, he had agreed to the marriage.

It was weird but somehow Jackson feel like if he didn't agree to it, Mark gonna murder him alive and it truly scares him just from the thought of it.

After his agreement, their parents had happily go on with their plans and preparation together with Mark while he basically just skip everything.

Just like that the week passed by and yesterday, the wedding was held in a private hall at a five star hotel in Seoul with only relatives and close family friends presence excluding Jaebum and Yugyeom because there is no way he would tell them this news.

Honestly, it was super awkward spending their first night in his room last night, they barely even talk and just went ahead to sleep with him on his bed while Mark on the floor, he had kinda of requested the older to stay off his bed.

He sighed, messing with his hair as he wonder what gonna become of their honeymoon, it's like hell and that's for sure.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Mark was staring at his reflection that reflected a worn out him with eye bags and it was only their second day of marriage.

He had spent the days leading to their wedding juggling weekend practices and wedding preparation with zero help from the younger, it wasn't like he expected any since he did kinda of force this whole thing on Jackson but still he expected some kind of help but he could only hope, right.

Mark was definitely relief when the whole event goes on smoothly yesterday even though all he received from Jackson were fake smiles and compliments due to the watching eyes but still he was glad that the younger didn't do anything sneaky behind his or their parent's back.

Splashing water on his face, he tried to freshen himself up before stepping out of the bathroom to be greeted with the sight of Jackson laying on the bed, fiddling with his phone.

He quickly walked passed the other, grabbing their luggages along the way to keep their belongings away in the closet since they will be here for three days and two nights.

It was carefully planned by their parents to hold the wedding yesterday and head straight for honeymoon today since they are having a week break this week before the new semester started next week.

“Keep your hands off my stuffs!” Jackson hissed before the luggage in Mark’s hold were yanked away from him as the younger glare at him, clearly not liking Mark touching his stuffs.

“I’m just keeping it away, what’s wrong with you?” Mark asked annoyed, he was clearly on the sensitive side since he is worn out from all the preparations and events and not to forget, dealing with Jackson’s attitude.

“When I say, don’t touch it, it means don’t touch it! Are you stupid or something?” Jackson snorted, rolling his eyes at the annoyed older who just stare, totally not amused at his sass this very moment.

“”Fine. I’m sorry for being such a stupid head. Happy?” Mark apologized sarcastically, dumping his own luggage to the side before walking away, he had enough of this guy for today.

Jackson were shocked to say at the least because he never see this grumpy side of the statue before, Mark has been all smiles no matter what he said or do to him all these while.

“Wait!” Jackson unconsciously called out, halting Mark’s steps before he turn to face the flustered younger with peircing eyes.

“I wanna talk about this marriage, I want nobody to know about this especially in college. Keep it just between us.” Jackson managed to form his words even with those eyes staring at him while Mark just mentally sighed, he had kinda of expected this coming from the younger anyway since they are known as rivals in college after all.

“Don’t worry, I won’t ruin your chance with Youngji. Go ahead and continuing leading your life as per normal.” Mark said those words bitterly, he had prepared himself for this but still it feels wrong to said that especially when they just wedded yesterday.

“Good, I’m glad that you know the only thing that’s binding us together it’s a piece of paper so I hope you don’t expect anything more from me.” Jackson exclaimed, he needs to make sure that the statue knows that this marriage doesn’t mean anything to him, just something he did to satisfied their parents.

“Great! In return, I just want you to make sure that you act appropriately in front of our parents, their happiness is my priority right now.” Mark nodded, pushing away those piercing words as he keep that pokerface on as in a way not letting Jackson see his pain.

Jackson nodded, happy that the statue got his words since he thought it will much more difficult to talk to his rival but it turn out to be easier than expected.

“Perfect! It seems like we understand each other well. Now, I need my rest.” Mark remarked before turning and head straight for the bed, laying himself under the warm blanket before closing his eyes.

Seeing how the other were resting, Jackson got bored so he headed outside by himself to find some fun without realizing he left behind a crying Mark.

Mark cried hard the moment Jackson step out of the room, he had hold on for far too long that he finally managed to let it go.

He hide himself under the blanket, sobbing hard as he muffled his cries with the pillow while his chest feel like it’s being sliced into pieces and it was almost hard to breathe.

Mark knows he only had himself to blame for forcing the marriage on Jackson but still the younger’s harsh words didn’t fail to hurt him every single time.

It didn’t take long for Mark to fall asleep while in tears, he was too worn out by everything to even care about anything until he heard his phone ringing that it awaken him from his deep sleep.

“Yes, Mom.” Mark quickly answered when he saw his mother’s number flashing on his screen, he also notice at how the sun is already down.

“Yi En, I’m calling just to check on you guys. How’s everything there? Are you having fun with Ka Yee?” Mrs Tuan asked, noticing how her son’s voice sound hoarse like as if he just wake up or cried.

“We are fine, Mom. Just chilling around.” Mark lied because he is definitely not fine but he ain't gonna worry his mom over this, it was his own problem to solve.

“Alright, dear. Enjoy your honeymoon, I will see you when you come back.” Mrs Tuan answered, sensing something off but she trust her son enough to deal with it if not he can always reach out to her or his dad when his ready to share with them.

“Thanks, Mom. I love you.” Mark said, smiling at his mother’s short ‘love you too’ respond before their call ended and he gets out of bed to stretch his well rested body.

Noticing how Jackson still isn’t back, Mark decided to go ahead and wash his face that’s covered with dried tears trails and he almost smack himself when he saw how swollen up his eyes are from all the crying.

Once done with the washing, Mark go ahead and call room service for his late dinner since he don’t feel like walking around with swollen eyes and uses the time waiting for it to arrive by putting away his belongings.

When he heard the doorbell rang, he quickly put on a hoodie to hide his face before receiving the trolley at the door and slowly start enjoying his dinner at the coffee table, placed right in front of a two seater sofa in the suite.

While he was eating, he suddenly heard his doorbell rang again which got him curious since he didn’t order any more room services, he slowly headed towards the door before peeking in the peek hole.

“Who are they?” Mark asked himself when he saw two ladies standing in front of his door before he quickly opened it just to be surprised by the scene he was greeted with, a drunken Jackson being half carried by the two ladies whose just smiling at him.

“He kinda over drink while partying with us. Take good care of him.” One of the ladies said before they let go of the slurring Jackson, passing him over to Mark and walked away.

“Yi..E..n…” Jackson hiccuped out, smiling at Mark has the older dragged him towards the bed, trying to balance himself and support the younger at the same time.

The older finally managed to dropped Jackson on the bed after so much difficulty, he was about to walked away but suddenly Jackson pulled his arms, making him dropped right on top of the smirking younger whose hands found it’s way on Mark’s lips.

“Let’s do it.” Jackson muttered as he stares at those pink lips before trying to close the gap between their lips but Mark pulled away and seated himself beside the younger instead, his heart beating too fast that’s it’s beyond his control.

“Stupid, you think I’m serious?” Jackson slurred out as he managed to get himself into a seating position, laughing at the older.

“You know how much I hate you? You are such a pain. This is all your fault, if not I won’t be stuck with you here. It’s because of you I’m stuck in this marriage. The world would be a better place without your existence.” Jackson rambled on, unconscious of his own words before he finally passed out, falling sideway causing his head to land on top of Mark’s lap.

Mark didn’t say anything as he let his tears dropped, staring at the passed out younger on his lap and continue blaming himself for everything, even Jackson’s pain and hatred towards him.

+++++++++++++


Jackson almost curse when the bright sunlight greeted him as he open his eyes, it was deadly for him especially with the pounding headache.

As he managed to looked around, he noticed that he was all alone in the suite and the statue was nowhere in sight, just a trolley at what seems to be a room service.

He slowly get out of bed before reaching for his phone to check the time, it's almost lunch and his stomach started grumbling for food at this point.

Jackson went to check the trolley just to be sure and he was right, a plate of english breakfast were seated on a tray with a glass of water, covered and together with pills for his hangover on the side.

Seeing at how his stomach can’t stand it anymore, he quickly ate his breakfast deliciously and head straight for the shower to freshen up after taking a pill.

After a bit of rest, Jackson decided to just head down to the beach as he could use some fresh air to help with his reduced headache.

Meanwhile somewhere in the resort garden area, Mark were seated on a bench while listening to his playlist on his IPod.

He had spent the last few hours after his room service breakfast that he didn’t forget to order a share for Jackson wondering around the resort with his playlist on, taking in the sceneries and views to take a breather away from the younger especially after yesterday.

The older had spent the whole night, last night on the sofa pretty much sleepless because of all the things that swirling around in his mind, making him questioning his very decision on this marriage and because of that, Mark thought that he might just need some fresh air to reorganize his thoughts and feelings again.

When he realized it was almost lunch, Mark decided to just head for the dining hall straight and actually enjoy his meal for today since he was too worn out to even enjoy anything yesterday.

On the way back to their room after his lunch, Mark was surprised to see Jackson awake and fresh as he chatted away by the beach with two ladies that seem rather familiar to him.

He sighed, knowing it’s probably best to leave the younger alone so he walked off but his phone ringing caused his steps to be halted as he answered the call from his mother-in-law.

“Ma.” Mark answered, calling the elder lady in the name that she prefered especially after the marriage while wondering why Mrs Wang called him since she had always called Jackson directly,

“Yi En, I’m sorry for disturbing you guys but I tried calling Gaga, he didn’t pick up.” Mrs Wang apologized, feeling bad for disturbing their honeymoon but she had something to inform her son but he ain't picking up his phone.

“He is in the restroom, Ma. I will ask him to call you once his out.” Mark lied, he can’t possibly tell Mrs Wang about his son flirting around by the beach, leaving him alone on their honeymoon.

“Thanks sweetheart, I will see you tomorrow.” Mrs Wang thanked before their call ended, the older run his hand through his hair as he hesitate on whether to approached the younger or not.

Thinking about his mother-in-law, Mark approached them with heavy steps which cause Jackson instantly to look at his direction the moment he notice him, wondering at how the other pops up out of nowhere.

“Jackson, Ma called.” Mark informed when he got close enough, giving out his phone for use while trying to ignore the two ladies from yesterday that’s totally checking him out now, giggling.

Jackson rolled his eyes at the ladies’s reactions before grabbing the device out of Mark’s hold, excusing himself from the ladies before going to a corner and make his call.

“Ma, you called?” Jackson asked, the moment his call were picked up, wondering what with the sudden call through that statue’s phone.

“Gaga, I’m glad you call back. I have been calling you from just now but you didn’t pick up.” Mrs Wang exclaimed, relief that she finally got to talk to her son.

Jackson mentally facepalm himself when he realized that he had left his phone back in the suite, he was so excited to head for the beach that he forget about it.

“Anyway, I wanna inform you that for the wedding gift, Pa and me had gotten you boys an apartment that’s near the college area so it’s easier for the both you. I will send you the address later so you and Yi En can just head there straight tomorrow from the airport, we will be waiting for you boys over at the apartment.” Mrs Wang continued on, sharing the wonderful news to her son who were genuinely shocked by the news as he turn to glance at the statue whose awkwardly smiling at the ladies whose super busy ogling him.

“Great! I’m gonna be caged with my rival twenty four seven.” Jackson sighed mentally before replying his Ma with a short ‘ got it’ because there’s nothing he could do about it, they already bought that apartment.

“Good, I will see you tomorrow, Gaga. Take good care of Yi En and love you.” Mrs Wang said, smiling before the call between the mother and son ended and Jackson join the ladies once again.

“Thanks.” Jackson thanked out of formality as he passed the device back to Mark who just smile in return before he turn his attention towards the ladies that’s right now whispering something into Jackson’s ears, making him feel out of place.

He’s hot, let’s ask him to join us.
Yeah, we can have a double date.

Jackson almost laugh at how clique the situation is upon hearing the ladies whispers, who wouldn’t want Mark Tuan after laying their eyes on him, everyone does except him.

Thinking about how to get rid of that annoying statue who's currently watching them, an idea pops up before he signaled the ladies to lean in, whispering back to them.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. He’s gay.” Jackson exclaimed causing the two ladies to gasped in shock before they look at the attractive guy in front of them with big goldfish eyes, making Mark really uncomfortable.

Seeing how this is making feel him awkward and uncomfortable, Mark planned to just walk away so he turned but his intention were pause when he heard a ‘Markie’ coming from his left.

“Penial oppa!” One of the ladies shouted out while waving to the figure that coming towards them while Mark just smile wider as the face got clearer in his sight, it been ages since he last saw that face.

“Hey dears.” Penial greeted the ladies with a high fived, smiling politely at Jackson whose beside them before giving his attention towards the person that he didn’t see for years, he missed that smile.

“Penial!” Mark called out, smiling before he was greeted with a bone crushing hug from his delighted and happy best friend from high school.

He met Penial on his first day of high school, they were seatmate in class and due to their similar personality, they clicked almost instantly.

They were the best of friends, always hanging out together as they shared everything together but it didn’t last long as Penial had to move due to his father’s work, he had to say goodbye to his best friend after six months of sharing awesome memories together.

“Markie, I thought I will never see you again. I miss you!.” Penial exclaimed happily before pulling Mark into another hug, unaware of a pair of eyes glaring at him.

“Oppa, will you be hanging out with us today? You aren’t here yesterday.” The ladies asked in synched, latching themselves on Penial’s arms the moment he let go of Mark.

“I’m off yesterday, ladies and I’m sorry, I can’t hang out today. Gotta catch up with my Markie.” Penial answered, peeling the ladies off him before putting his arm around Mark’s shoulder.

“Let’s go, Markie.” Penial said to Mark, ignoring the frowning ladies before they walk away but not before Mark steal a glance of Jackson who seems uninterested in the whole thing.

He let Penial lead him on with a sadden heart without realizing that Jackson were actually glaring holes into their disappearing backs.

“Who the hell is that guy?” Jackson hissed under his breath, not liking at how his all over that statue who seems really happy to see him, it was just plain annoying.

 

A/N: Hi! I'm back and thank you for the well wishes everyone. I know that this chapter is still heavy but I added a bit of markson moment next chapter so keep a look out and I hope you guys still find this enjoyable. Please share with me your thoughts :)

BIG THANKS TO asdfghjkl11, XFandangoX, TheNarratress, asianboyturtle, ceramwrap, pcjcjp, flori9, vipbabyexotic, 12abcde21, sehunnielover, aliciaheronwood, kellyp98, Blackroselover, Lovelydooly, jully138, Ikiofdre, heLL0kittysj95, collin12, thatsquishyguy, Squeaka12, pizzamiracles, laramaggiolo, LR_Yeoshin and buxybee FOR SUBSCRIBING!

<3 InfinitelyCassie