Chapter 2

Yours? Mine? Heart?

Chapter 2

"Take good care of each other, boys and Gaga, behave." Mrs Wang exclaimed before giving each of them a hug.

"Ma..." Jackson whined, pouting which caused Mrs Tuan to pat his back and hug him instead.

"Only Mommy understands my pain." Jackson sighed dramatically causing the others to laugh at his words.

"I'm really convince that we should switch sons, Just look at them." Mr Wang commented to Mr Tuan before looking at how their wives who are fussing over the other party's son.

Mr Tuan just smile, watching at how they all seems to be like one big family

"Dear, let's go before I can't let go of my boys." Mrs Wang suggested, hugging the boys once more before they move on to hug the fathers.

They exchanged their goodbyes before they check in and once they boarded the flight safely, the boys walked awkwardly to the older's car before Mark drove them back to the Wang's villa.

No words were exchanged since their parents left, it was only broken when they stepped into the villa.

"Where is my room?" Mark asked since he needs to put his belongings away and he wasn't sure which room was open for his use.

Jackson just ignore the question, he don't have the time to deal with babysitting someone a year older than him.

Mark repeats the question when he realized he wasn't getting any response and that Jackson was about to climb up stairs.

"I don't know, in the toilet maybe." Jackson answered sarcastically before climbing up the stairs, clearly annoyed at the older whose pestering him over a room

"Wang Ka Yee". Mark called out, his tone deeper and colder than usual which cause the younger to unconsciously paused in his track

"I will ask you again, where is my room?" Mark asked, sounding more scary than he expected which caused chills to run down Jackson's spine.

"The one beside mine." Jackson quickly answered, trying to sound as normal as possible before he zoom up the stairs, scared for his dear life.

As he was about to close the bedroom door behind him, Mark passed by with a small smirk on his face and a soft 'thank you' which cause Jackson to close his door shut and lock it.

"Stupid! You don't have to be that scary." Jackson grumbled to himself, trying to calm down his racing heart beat thanks to that creep.

Jackson decided to head for the shower straight, in attempt to calm himself down while in the room next door, Mark had just plopped down on the comfy bed while eyes busy scanning the room.

He still remember how he used to sleep in this room when his family slept over in the past, at that time when he was five and Jackson was four, they were best friends.

They were inseparable back then, almost like twins but slowly as time pass, when Jackson found new batches of friends, Mark was left forgotten in the past.

It was like whatever they shared before just disappears with time and somehow he ended up being one of the person that Jackson Wang hated most in this world.

Mark never really knew why the younger had that much dislike towards him now but he was used to it, at least he knows that the Gaga he adored never did change, still bright, loud and sassy like before.

Smiling at those fond memories, Mark decided to start keeping his stuffs away first before heading for the shower.

By the time Mark was done, his stomach started grumbling which makes him realize it was already dinner time so he quickly put on a plain tee and a comfortable sweater pants before heading downstairs to whipped up a simple dinner for him and the younger.

Meanwhile Jackson was busy working on an assignment when he could feel his stomach grumbling which cause him to look up at the clock, he groaned at the time.

Being the stubborn him that didn't want to bumped into his rival that's probably having dinner right now since he could hear faint movement from downstairs, Jackson just ignore his hunger and continue working.

It wasn't until about ten minutes later that he heard knocking on his door, he tried to ignore it but can't when he heard 'Ka Yee' being called out a few times from the other side

It's just something about how his chinese name sounded coming from that statue's mouth makes him unable to ignore it.

"What?" Jackson asked, putting on an uninterested look after he opened his door a bit, to peek out at the other.

"Do you want to join me for dinner?" Mark asked in return, excited at the thought of the younger tasting his cooking for the first time.

"No." Jackson answered, watching at how the older's expression dropped a little and instantly he feel bad but being him, he keep that straight face of his as he pushed the guilt away.

"But aren't yo.." Mark's words were cut when they both heard loud grumbling coming from Jackson's stomach, causing the embarrassed younger to quickly pull his head back in before closing the door on Mark's face.

"Idiot." Mark whispered, chuckling at the younger's embarrassed face before shaking his head at his childishness, climbing back downstairs with an idea in mind.

Jackson could only hide his red face under his pillow, it annoyed him at how his stomach betrayed him at that very important moment which instantly embarrassed him in front of his rival.

As he was busy mentally scolding his stomach for being such a betrayer, Jackson suddenly heard a knock which caused him to continue hiding under his pillow, readied to block out the knocks heading his way.

He waits for it but nothing happened after that one knock, not even a 'Jackson' nor 'Ka Yee' was heard which got him curious so he quickly got up before carefully opening the door and peeking out again.

There was no one, just the smell of deliciousness making it's way to him from the tray that he finally notice, seating right in front of his door.

Jackson opened the door wider before bending down to pick up the tray, it was a plate of omelette rice with a glass of water which instantly makes his eyes sparkled in excitement.

“My favourite.” Jackson cheered like a child before quickly bring in the tray to savour it as he closes the door behind him.

Without Jackson realizing, Mark was watching the excited him from the corner, at the staircase with a satisfied smile, he was glad that Jackson loves it.

+++++++++++++

Mark smiles to himself as he watches an older vlog that he recorded during their trip with the Wang last year where they had went to Hawaii as he revisited the time he spent time with Jackson who were somehow forced to hang out with him since they are the only young bloods around to do those sporty activities.

Even though he had to endure Jackson’s sass and complaints towards him  throughout the whole trip, Mark did sincerely enjoy the time they shared together especially when they surfed and played away by the beach.

Since he really don’t talk nor express himself much, Mark used vlogging to pour out his inner feeling and it really help him a lot especially when it comes to Jackson because he don’t really have anyone to talk that topic with.

As he took his headphones off after his vlog ended, he noticed the sound of television coming from downstairs, Mark turned to look at the clock hanging on the wall, it was almost midnight.

Being the curious cat he was, Mark decided to check things out and were surprised to see Jackson sprawled out on the living room couch, deep asleep with the television playing in the background.

Mark chuckled at seeing how weird the younger’s sleeping position was before he quickly turned off the television before carrying the younger bridal style up to his room.

As he laid the younger down, Jackson suddenly turned before unconsciously hugging his waist, pulling his weight down which cause him to plopped down right on top of the younger’s chest.

He tried to wiggle his way out of Jackson’s hold but failed so he gave up, resting his head on the younger chest before staring at his sleeping face.

“I miss you, Mandu.” Mark whispered in his heart as he slowly drifted off to dreamland with the image of Jackson’s face imprinted in his heart.

Upon hearing the soft snoring from Mark, Jackson opened his eyes and stare at the peaceful older on his chest while wondering why did he hold on to this statue when he was supposed to be the person he hated the most in this world.

Actually, Jackson had already woken up during their way up due to the movements but he just pretended to be asleep and when he realized that Mark is gonna be leaving him alone in his room, he had unconsciously hold on to the older since he is scared to be left alone in here.

Jackson was used to the fact that noises is constantly surrounding him so when things get too quiet around here, he just can’t seem to even fall asleep which is why he decided to use the television as a company earlier because his stubborn side didn’t let him ask Mark 

Indeed a human company is always better Jackson thought to himself, enjoying the older’s warmness before he slowly drifted back to sleep, the rivals entangled in bed with Mark’s head on Jackson’s chest.

Morning soon come when Mark was awaken by a tone which he assumed was some kind of alarm, he lifted his head up just to start blushing when he realized that he had just spend the whole night sleeping in Jackson’s hold.

He quickly slipped out of the now loose hold, turning off the alarm before running off to shower in his room, trying to calm down his racing heart.

The moment Mark turn off the stove, Jackson appears from the stairs, all dressed up for college before he grabbed the carton of milk in the fridge and pouring himself a glass.

“Morning.” Mark greeted awkwardly, smiling at the younger as he walked pass him with a stack of pancakes on a plate and a bottle of maple syrup, heading for the dining table.

“Let’s eat.” Mark added, knowing clearly that his greeting won’t be responded as he took a seat, looking at the hesitant Jackson.

Of course Jackson would love to taste those delicious looking pancakes but it’s made by his rival, he shouldn’t enjoy it, right?

“Chocolate chip pancakes, your favourite.” Mark tempted the younger, knowing that he can’t resist that and just like he predicted, in an instant Jackson was seated beside him like an excited child.

Jackson really tried his best to resist but he really can’t pass up on chocolate chip pancake especially with the fact that his stomach is growling for food right at this moment.

The older secretly smile to himself, stealing glances at the younger beside him in between his own bites.

Wherelse Jackson who was busy eating couldn’t help but to wonder how did this statue knows his favorites, from the ice chocolate yesterday to the pancakes today, it was only something that his parents knows and not even his best friends does.

Unknowingly he ended up staring at the quiet older beside him whose quietly eating his breakfast like always, he was too quiet that Jackson could hear his own chewing sound, scarily quiet.

“Yes?” Mark asked, looking straight at Jackson after noticing how the younger’s eyes was glued on him for the past few minutes.

“What?” Jackson exclaimed, flustered at the fact that he was caught staring at his rival before turning and stuffing his face with more pancakes.

Mark just shake his head before focusing back to eating when suddenly he heard Jackson’s phone beeps which caused the younger to immediately checked the device before he frowned at what the older assumed is a text.

From: JB 

Jacks, I just woke up. Sorry but I won’t have enough time to pick you up. See you in college.

“Seriously, why didn’t he text earlier?” Jackson groaned after checking the time on his phone, at this rate even if he rushes for the bus, he will still be late.

Mark wondered what was wrong but seeing how Jackson wasn’t in the mood for any questions, he just quietly puts away his dirty plate into the sink before getting ready to leave for college.

Seeing how the younger kept mentioning JB under his breath, Mark’s best guess would be that Jaebum couldn’t pick him up for school since they are running out of time, if he don’t leave the house now, he will be late.

“Do you need a ride?” Mark asked, trying his luck while Jackson hesitate for a bit but decided to just go for it, he needed this ride after all.

The whole ride was pure silence like yesterday with Jackson busy playing with his phone while Mark focus on driving, stealing glances of the other every now and then.

When they finally parked at the college carpark area, Jackson muttered a force ‘thank you’ before quickly alighting the vehicle while Mark grinned before exiting his car too.

Jackson prayed hard that nobody caught him alighting from his rival’s car especially with how everybody busy trying to make it through the gate before it closes but of course, he is Prince Jackson after all.

OMG! Did Jackson oppa just climbed out of Mark oppa’s car?
What? Daebak!
Aren’t they like best friend or something?
No, they are rival!
Then why did they just arrived together?
Heol.

Jackson mentally punch someone upon hearing those comments, of course his fangirls would notice if not he’s not the infamous Jackson Wang.

He quickly run off towards his class, leaving Mark behind to laugh at how the younger seems to be freaking out over those comments before he slowly make his way to his own class with the image of freak out Jackson imprinted in his mind.

+++++++++++++

“Jackson hyung, tell me! Is it true?” Yugyeom whined, continuing to pestered the annoyed older whose busy mentally killing the person that spread the news of him arriving to school in Mark Tuan’s car.

“Yug! Stop annoying him.” Jaebum scold after seeing how Jackson is literally stabbing his lunch with invincible steam coming out from his ears.

“It isn’t fair. I want to ride in Mark hyung’s car too.” Yugyeom sighed, finally giving up before munching on his sad chocolate chips cookies, wishing that he is Jackson Wang at this moment.

“Sure, I will give you one.” A voice answered causing the three heads to turn towards the source before Yugyeom grinned, Jackson groaned while Jaebum just stayed indifferent like always.

“Yugyeom, right?” Mark asked causing the youngest to nod before bouncing in his seat in excitement at the fact that Mark knows his name.

Mark smiled at the younger before turning his attention towards the one he was looking for who's clearly wasn’t happy to see him.

“Why are you here anyway? Go away.” Jackson hissed when he realized that somehow they had earned the attention of the entire student body in the cafeteria, busy mumbling among themselves at what they are witnessing.

“Key. I need it.” Mark exclaimed, asking for the thing that he wanted since he had saw earlier in their practice room schedule that the second year will be using the room until seven tonight to rehearse for the upcoming performance.

Since they are both in performance major, it was rather easy for Mark to know the younger’s class schedule since it’s usually him and the other seniors that helps first and second year organize their schedule so since Jackson will be late today, he will need the key to let himself in first.

“What are you talking about?’ Jackson asked, not understanding what the idiot meant while Mark mentally sighed, he wanted to avoid mentioning anything more because he is pretty sure that Jackson didn’t want anyone to know about them staying together currently.

“Your house key, I need it to let myself in.” Mark rephrased his words, lowering his voice a bit since he doesn’t want the on lookers to overheard him.

“House key?” Jaebum questioned, looking from Mark to Jackson before raising his eyebrows in curiosity, eyeing the speechless Jackson.

“You guys stay together?” Yugyeom exclaimed a little too loudly upon realizing what’s going on  which caused the entire student body to buzzed again among themselves, eyeing both of them.

Jackson immediately smack the back of Yugyeom’s head before unconsciously dragging Mark out of the cafeteria causing everyone to gasped at the sight.

“Are you stupid? How can you say that in front of my friends?” Jackson hissed at the older the moment they reached the rooftop.

“Stupid?” Mark asked, clearly offended at the fact that Jackson just called him that when he is just asking for a freaking key.

“Do you like the fact that you are getting all this attention because everybody seems to think we are best friend now?” Jackson asked, totally misunderstanding everything like usual and saying those harsh words without thinking.

“Wow! I just asked for your house key and this is what I get.” Mark exclaimed in disbelief, it wasn’t like he wasn’t used to Jackson’s harshness but somehow today, the younger’s words seems to hurt more than usual.

“Why are you even obsessing over my house key in the first place?” Jackson snicked, clearly not amused at the other tone towards him.

“I need that to enter your house first since you will be home late today, in case you forget...I’m staying with you for a week.” Mark replied, calming himself down a bit because he really just want this conversation to be over.

“So? It’s none of my bloody business. You can sleep on the street for all I care, I’m not trusting you with this key.” Jackson snorted, finding it ridiculous at how Mark Tuan can make such a big deal over a key.

“You know what, maybe I should. Thanks for the suggestion, Wang Ka Yee.” Mark exclaimed sarcastically, faking a smile at the younger before walking away, trying to hide the tears threatening to fall due to the throbbing pain in his heart.

 

A/N: Hello, thank you so much for  the love and support guys, hope this chapter didn't dissapoint you all and don't forget to share your thoughts on it with me  :)
 

Also am I the only one stuck in between GOT7 and Infinite?  Both comeback is awesome :))
 

BIG THANKS TO xoxogossipgoat, nightangel2050, melover, Liiine, Bao-N-Tao, SehunnieOh, MrsDiva05, mzfeida, kawaii_zel, dancinghyunseung, czekolada, YuuYuu, violet, chuichi, Powchie, letty123, dricasxx94, gabunia25, Kristinaxo, markie_jark, CandyNerd2001, candypunch, 149921, leahmarie, TheCyberCho, BabyShades, wang00girl2, rideordie94, Shutenshi, galafura, Lyla_HoNeybaby, leeminholover, citriaokta, castrokai, Gigi0000, Sugarcude, hina1236, jinkii, TwinklingSimmi, suesulong, Markson4ever, baizee, Huien123, 13Prom15ELF, Jaesonforever13, willie150, elrhys, skitty26, minhofan32191, jokeralien. Akidany, prettygirl20, alexia_pcy, Mikoya, ebonylight, Cecemin, kpopistheeeeb2st, Reikma, gellafish, mr_johnnie, TEENTOPANGEL1, Puzzlepiece98, royalwhite, silentloving10, crimsonpeach, thelittleshawol, arashicoolnsoul, Jaackk_Jaackk, puppylove13, bubuchacha, uyonah, cloudy_241, MidnightWolf, Kimin07, SeobieLub, milleee, infinitegirl, Lindylinn, markintuan, helloim33, akmanafeera91, untinnu, kantxx, ollyyyy, rmfn1330, marleewang, ILoveDeeJay, Kapio138, TiqarTaib, Sky_27, kimminah89, Haimygo, PrettyNoona101, fierylilacxx, ngoway, imgonnawin, Yeolliebunz, Syazwaniq, -FANBOY, Hehepanda, Emma603, byungmaakson, Nath1259, dino21, amelia14, eliko_, shinHY, NicoleJeon, Kris4eva, AlekNeko, exoemilliefellow, angahchan, ByeByeSheep, ztxwyf, rizkasrahmanisa, Poopball101, Tiffany122, louieocsena, madchiz, dolphinqueenKya, johnsoswag, JustBeowsing, Mesho155, xrainbowsplashx, suju1717, sogoodjh, Oasispirate, skullypie, flyboy-lover7, cj_hd_, xbluegreengirl, vixx_6, Cupcake_Kylie, be_my_lover321, Purple_pearl, Endlessgame, bby_tigz, bts_bap_got7, markson08, TaecChan, rozajune, RubiKgreen, Blinkyy, W-in-the-stars, OhNiniSoo, AigoooKyung_, JewelofEH, NotsoMarkson, LaSwagg, sujumadness and Suddenlyatpeace FOR SUBSCRIBING!
 

 PS: 151 SUBBIES and 7 UPVOTES, thank you so much guys :)
 

 <3 InfinitelyCassie