Chapter 11

Yours? Mine? Heart?

Chapter 11

"What are you doing? Jackson asked, totally annoyed at the fact that he just watched Mark buzzed back and forth between the kitchen and dinning table for the last 15 minutes as he eats his breakfast.

“Nothing, hurry up or we will be late." Mark answered, checking the time on the clock before zooming off into his room to change while Jackson eyed the brown bag that was placed by the older's bagpack a while ago.

He sighed as he finished up his breakfast alone before quickly getting ready for college and by the time they exited the apartment, Mark look too excited and happy that Jackson was convinced that he might had taken some weird pills last night.

"Where are we going?" Jackson asked when he noticed the older wasn't driving their usual route but instead were heading to a very familiar location for him.

Mark just smiled at the question before stopping right in front of his 'boyfriend's' house which cause the other beside him eyes to widen upon realization.

"Can you please go to the back?" Mark asked when he noticed Jaebum approaching, putting on an indifferent tone as he looked at the taken aback younger who couldn't comprehend the situation.

"Good morning, Babe." Jaebum greeted as he hopped into the backseat, not forgetting to reach out and 'pinch' those cheeks which caused Mark to chuckled.

"Good morning, Jaebaby. You look good today." Mark greeted back, not forgetting to compliment his pretend boyfriend which instantly caused Jackson to frowned at the exchange.

Jaebum purposely moved closer, bending over to the driver seat a bit and whispered a rather not too soft 'thank you,babe' into Mark's ear which caused him to giggled since it obviously tickles.

"Ahemm..." Jackson cleared his throat in discomfort which earned the 'couple' attention before Jaebum just smiled and greeted his best friend like per normal.

"Morning, Jacks. You are cool with this,right? You didn't reply me yesterday." Jaebum asked which cause Jackson to rolled his eyes in disbelief, still can't not gasped how they turned into a couple instead.

"Whatever, I don't really care." Jackson answered before getting out of the vehicle and hopped back into the backseat, he rather stay in the back than watch this two idiots at the front.

Mark secretly smiled at the annoyed younger before purposely calling lovingly at Jaebum to come and join him at the front which of course the other complied, his liking at how just a simple morning exchange annoyed Jackson so much.

"By the way, breakfast for you and Yug." Mark exclaimed, remembering about the simple morning sandwiches that he had prepared for Jaebum and and Yugyeom earlier as he passed that brown bag that Jackson eyed earlier.

"Thank you." Jaebum thanked sincerely, taken aback at the fact that the other actually took the time to prepare breakfast for them.

The more he watches them, the more it just annoyed him at how they can perfectly fit each other personality like that without even trying.

The couple continued to chat about stuffs as Jaebum enjoyed his breakfast, heading over to Yugyeom's house to pick him up while Jackson just put on some music before stuffing his ears with his earpiece, blocking the couple out.

+++++++++++++

“Hey guys, sorry we are late.” Jaebum apologized before he settled down opposite of his best friends with Mark beside him, smiling which caused Jackson to instantly frown.

“Mark hyung, is gonna be joining us from now on?” Yugyeom asked excitedly which cause Jaebum to nod in response.

“Of course, I can’t let my Babe eat all alone, too dangerous.” Jaebum said, staring at Mark ‘lovingly’ which cause Yugyeom to chuckled while Jackson gagged at those words.

“Please, JB. Don’t ruin my appetite.” Jackson exclaimed, rolling his eyes at the pair before stuffing his sandwich into his mouth.

“Come on, hyung. They are so sweet, don’t ruin the moment.” Yugyeom complained which cause Jackson to look at the younger in disbelief, how could their youngest be fine with this.

In reality, the couple had informed Yugyeom about their plans last night via group chat that they had created so right now he is just playing along to help his beloved Mark hyung.

“Exactly, Jacks. Don’t be such a meanie.” Jaebum agreed with the younger, bumping fist with each other while Mark just smiled at Jackson defeated expression as he just continue stuffing himself, keeping shut.

Jackson continue watching the couple whispering sweet nothings to each other with Jaebum feeding Mark his fries in between, totally shameless flirting with each other in public.

“Why are we so natural about this?” Jaebum whispered in victory once he noticed the clear jealousy on Jackson’s face which caused Mark to chuckled.

“Are you sure you didn’t had a crush on me?” Mark teased which caused Jaebum to tickle attack him since he learn by accident yesterday that Mark is ticklish.

“S..to..p..” Mark exclaimed in between his fits of laughter while Jackson just eyed them in envy, they used to always do that back then, having random tickle battle for the fun of it.

“I hate you, Babe.” Jaebum purposely exclaimed after he stopped tickling which cause Mark to ‘clinged’ onto his arm before shooting his puppy eyes at him.

“You are too cute.” Jaebum cooed at the cuteness before pinching Mark’s nose which caused Jackson to look away, can’t stand the couple any longer.

“Hey Mark.” A familiar voice greeted, gaining all of their attention before the female took a seat beside Mark, smiling at him who doesn’t look to happy.

“What are you doing here, Youngji? Didn’t we talk about this?” Mark asked calmly while the other three could clearly see the displeased expression on his face.

Jaebum decided to make used of his ‘boyfriend’ statue and help Mark shooed Youngji away so he quickly got up before squeezing himself right in between Mark and Youngji.

“If you still don’t get the message, you are not welcome here and I will appreciate you keep your distance from him, his taken.” Jaebum exclaimed cooly, putting his arm around Mark’s shoulder while Youngji had a pissed expression on causing Jackson & Yugyeom to secretly laughed at her.

Youngji got up before trying to squeeze herself beside Mark from the other side, Jaebum’s previous spot but before she could settle down, somebody had pushed her aside and settle himself down.

“What are you doing, Jackson?” Youngji hissed in annoyance while Jackson just smirked at her angered expression before ignoring her and chatted with Yugyeom who's now seated opposite of him instead.

The female just stormed off in anger, finally getting the message that she just wasn’t welcome there even by Jackson Wang.

The ‘couple’ shared a look, surprised by what Jackson just did since it’s known to them that Youngji is his crush so why did he did that.

“Thanks, Ka Yee.” Mark thanked, feeling grateful nonetheless that Jackson helped to shooed the annoying female away.

“Don’t get the wrong idea, I just don’t like her being around you.” Jackson exclaimed coldly even though inside he was flustered, don’t know how to explain his action earlier to Mark Tuan.

Mark just smiled bitterly, of course it will never be about him when it comes to Jackson, it’s always Youngji.

“Babe, let’s go.” Jaebum suggested after seeing how Mark’s expression dropped which earned him a nod from the other.

“Are you ok?” Jaebum asked after they excused themselves and exited the cafeteria, leaving Yugyeom and Jackson alone.

“Don’t worry, I’m used to that.” Mark assured, smiling at Jaebum who only nodded, didn’t pressed on the topic.

Meanwhile Jackson feels his blood boiling at the thought of the new pair going off alone somewhere, to a place he can’t watch their every move.

Yugyeom who was watching could clearly see that the other is reacting like how Jaebum had predicted but it will take a bit more for Jackson to actually admit something.

+++++++++++++

Jackson sighed for the countless of time today before he plopped himself down to the floor, he is finally done with practice for today and his mind is still stuck on the whole new couple issue, it just won’t leave him alone.

Upon saying goodbyes to the others, he tiredly exited out of the practice room before walking down the corridor to only realize that Mark and Youngji is being evaluated by an instructor a few rooms away from his.

Without realizing he had stopped in his track, engrossed into watching their couple routine that involved a lot of skinships and it didn’t help at how Youngji took advantage and it’s enjoying touching Mark Tuan everywhere.

The routine finally reached it’s when they had to pretend to kiss but it became real when Youngji purposely pressed her body closer to Mark, instantly closing the distance between their lips.

Mark frowned, he really pissed at this moment but he didn’t want to lose control in front of their instructor so he just keep his cool and keep on dancing while Jackson unconsciously had his hand fisted up, in pure anger at what he just saw.

“Jacks.” Jaebum’s voice was heard before he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to turn and look at his best friend who's staring at him with questioning eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Jaebum asked before peeking in, trying to see if Mark was there like he informed Jaebum earlier.

“Youngji?” Jaebum added, looking at his best friend unreadable expression upon realizing the said female was busy dancing with his ‘boyfriend’ inside.

“She…” Jackson stuttered, he feel embarrassed to reveal that he was used by his crush but at the same time he wanted to share his pain with Jaebum.

Before he could continue, the said instructor appeared before walking pass them as she exited the room, apparently the evaluation was done.

“Babe!” Jaebum called out loudly, gaining both of Jackson and Youngji’s attention before he run towards the smiling figure.

“I’m so tired.” Mark pouted, shaking his sore limbs for a bit while Jaebum purposely look for the other water bottle from the bench before offering to Mark, knowing well that two pair of eyes are watching them.

“Thank you, Jaebaby.” Mark thanked cutely, resting his head on Jaebum’s shoulder while the other patted his head, whispering ‘good job’ a few times which caused Jackson’s stomach to flipped watching that sweet scene while Youngji just rolled her eyes.

“Aren’t you guys shameless, flaunting your relationship like that?” Youngji snicked at the pair before swiftly when ahead and collect her belonging from the bench

“I bet we aren’t up to your level yet especially at how you shamelessly chased after a guy who's clearly isn’t into you so persistently.” Jaebum snorted which caused Youngji to glare at him before stomping out of the room in annoyance.

The couple look at each other, smiling before they turned to look at Jackson who look like deep in thoughts which caused them to quickly approached before Jaebum nudged him.

“Hey,you there?” Jaebum exclaimed which caused Jackson to nod before his eyes meet Mark’s smiling ones, pulling him in a trance as he stare at his rival.

“Ka Yee, I will be late today and you will need to take the bus home. I’m going over to his place.” Mark purposely announced before entangling his hand with the other, taking Jaebum’s suggestions at leaving Jackson home alone, so he could experience the waiting game that Mark go through most of the time.

“WHAT?” Jackson exclaimed in shocked which caused Jaebum to chuckled at his hilarious expression, it was so amusing to him.

“Chill, Jacks. We just wanna spend some time together at my place.” Jaebum exclaimed with a smile before picking up Mark’s backpack for him and passing it over to the owner, signalling their exit.

“Well, I see you later at home, Ka Yee.” Mark said before he exited the room hand in hand with Jaebum, leaving behind an annoyed and confused Jackson Wang behind.

“You think he will be ok? Aren’t we too harsh on him on the first day?” Mark asked, unsure after seeing how Jackson seems really bothered by the whole thing while Jaebum just laugh, how can Mark be oblivious at the fact that Jackson is clearly showing jealousy towards the whole thing.

“Don’t worry, he will be fine.” Jaebum assured before they headed for Mark’s car in the carpark, planning to go ahead and chill over at Jaebum’s place to continue planning their little act.

+++++++++++++

The time ticked by as Jackson stare at the television playing some random show that he couldn't careless about especially at how his mind is clouded with thoughts of Mark Tuan and Im Jaebum together.

Groaning in annoyance, he stretched out for his phone on the coffee table before checking the time and it's almost eleven at night but still no signs of the statue, home.

Throwing the device aside on the couch, he reached out for the soggy cup noodle he had left seated on the table for the past hour, finally had the mood to stuffed it into his mouth and grumbling tummy.

While busy eating, he heard keys jingling before Mark appeared soon after with his handphone in his hold, smiling at something on the screen which caused Jackson to roll his eyes at the sight before focusing back to eating.

"Oh, Ka Yee, you are still awake?" Mark exclaimed, didn't notice the younger seating there since he was busy texting with Youngjae, next door.

"Why would you care if I'm even alive or not?" Jackson snapped, looking at him before focusing back to the television.

"Right, why should I? It's not like you care about me either." Mark rebutted back, not liking how Jackson snapped at him like that when he was clearly asking nicely.

"Exactly, you already have your Jaebaby caring for you, Why bother about me?" Jackson mocked before getting up to walk pass the older as he head for the kitchen with his now empty cup, ready to dumped it into the trash.

"Of course, he's perfect for me. I couldn't ask for anyone better." Mark exclaimed, holding back the sadness in his voice before straight away heads for his room.

"Good, at least now you and Youngji can stop that shameless flirting." Jackson snickered, staring at the older’s back while Mark halted his intention to open his room door.

"Be it Jaebum or Youngji, why would you care? Aren't we only tied by a paper, remember? It was you who said it." Mark hissed in a clearly dangerous tone, he hates the fact that Jackson always drag Youngji into their conversation, why can't it just be about them.

Jackson immediately froze upon hearing those piercing words, only watching the older entering the room before closing the door behind him.

"What the hell, Jackson Wang?" Jackson mentally shouted at himself, clearly couldn't understand himself at this point which caused him to just opt for sleep at this moment.

+++++++++++++

With the sunlight shining through the window, Jackson was awaken by the heat on his face which cause him to groaned as he forced open his eyes to check on the time.

It was ten in the morning already and here he was still on the couch, waiting for that stupid statue to come back since yesterday until he fall asleep.

Thinking that the stupid might had returned after he fall asleep, Jackson stretched out his sore body before when ahead to check the bedroom, nothing.

It was empty and quiet just like yesterday which caused him to be super pissed at this point as his grip on the knob got tighter, unconsciously.

He had enough of Mark always on dates with Jaebum until late at night for this one week span but he just crossed the border when he didn’t even return home last night, what’s the stupid trying to do to him.

Seeing how shameless Mark Tuan has been for this past week, flirting with Jaebum and even Youngji just makes his blood boils so bad, was he flaunting the fact that he got both, his best friend and his crush wrapped around his finger.

The sound of keys jingling before their front door opening caught his attention before he turned to face the freaking person that he has been waiting for since last night.

Mark was surprised to see a rather not amused Jackson standing in front of his room, staring at him like as if he murdered someone.

“Where are you from?” Jackson asked, taking a few steps closer to the older who was taken aback by that pissed tone.

“Jaebum’s house.” Mark answered slowly, trying to read the situation since he never see the younger this pissed before.

"Oh, so you actually know your way back here?" Jackson snicked, staring at the older who feel offended at the tone, why can't he talk nicely.

"What do you mean by that?" Mark asked, clearly getting a bit annoyed at how the younger is suddenly 
being sassy with him when he just spend the night over to help Jaebum with writing lyrics for his final assignment since he did lyrics writing whenever he is bored or stress up himself, it was something that not known to anyone.

"Why don’t you just move in with him? Why bother coming back here?" Jackson mocked. smirking at the now pissed older who just smiled at his words.

"You know what, maybe I should take your advice. It’s such a splendid idea." Mark rebutted back, that smile never leave his face before he walk pass the younger, trying to enter his room.

Without his permission, his hand reached out for Mark's wrist before turning the older to face him which shocked the older but he remained calm, facing the clearly frustrated younger.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Jackson hissed, he wasn't having any these even if he didn't know why what Mark Tuan is doing right now, is affecting him so badly.

"Why do you care? You never did before so why now, huh?" Mark hissed back while trying to free his wrist from Jackson's grip at the same time but it was useless, the younger's grip just got tighter instead.

"It's because you are married to me." Jackson reasoned, not even aware at what's coming out of his mouth right now, all he know that he wants Mark to stop acting like this.

"So? You are free to like someone and I can’t?" Mark asked in disbelief, at times like this Jackson wanted to use their marriage as a reason.

"No, you can't." Jackson answered, still not letting go of the wrist even though he was clearly hurting the older at this point.

"Why?" Mark asked again, can't belief at what he just heard coming from his Mandu.

"You don't deserve to love anyone." Jackson blurted out without thinking, clearly flustered since he couldn't understand himself at this moment, what was he doing to his so called rival.

Mark feel like his heart just got crushed into a million pieces, he didn't know that the person he loves the most hate him this much.

"Wow, I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me Wang Ka Yee." Mark thanked sarcastically before roughly pulling his wrist out of Jackson's grip, faking a smile on his face but he knows that his eyes betrayed him.

"Yi En.." Jackson muttered out softly when he saw those red teary eyes looking at him before his hand reached out to wipe away those tears that is threatening to fall but Mark slapped away that hand before turning and entering his room.

Jackson just stayed rooted there, staring at the close door in front of him with millions of thoughts clouding his mind together with guilt that's clearly presence just from his expression.

+++++++++++++

Jaebum look at the signboard that greeted him, why was he here again at an orphanage on his first date with that cuteness.

"Im Jaebum?" The melodious voice was heard before he turned and was greeted with that sunshine smiling at him.

"Hi!" Jaebum greeted nervously which caused the younger to chuckled at his date.

"Let's go in." Youngjae suggested before walking ahead, letting the nervous older trailed after him.

The moment they saw the pair especially Youngjae, the children that was playing at the mini playground at the yard came running towards them.

"Oppa/Hyung!" Those kids cheered in a unison, excited to see Youngjae visiting them again since he is always so kind to all of them.

Youngjae squatted down before giving out hugs and chatted with the kids while Jaebum just watch awkwardly, even though he personally isn't good with kids but to witness that lovely sight is heartwarming especially at seeing how this kids doesn't even have something called a family.

"Youngjae." A lady in her mid forties appeared, greeting them with a welcoming smile before hugging the younger.

"Imo, how have you been?" Youngjae asked, wondering how the elder had been since his last visit a few months ago.

"Good, dear but I have missed you a lot." Mrs Im aka the director of the orphanage said, glad to see the child that had volunteer here on weekends countless of time.

"I'm living in Seoul now so I will make sure I will drop by here often from now on." Youngjae answered which earned a nod from the glad elder before she looked at Jaebum.

"Im Jaebum." Jaebum introduce himself which earned him a nod before she introduce him to the kids.

"Kids, why don't you play with Jaebum oppa/hyung first, ok?" Youngjae suggested which caused them to immediately cheer before dragging poor Jaebum away to play with them.

"What am I going to do?" Jaebum freaked out mentally, trying his best to entertained the group of children in front of him.

Youngjae just laughed watching the older awkwardly chasing after a ball with the kids, he was just too cute.

"Do you wanna help with lunch, dear?" Mrs Im asked, earning a nod from Youngjae before they headed inside, leaving Jaebum alone out there to play with the kids.

While cooking, Youngjae can't help but to sneak look at the older outside playing happily from the window which caused him to grinned to himself.

In less than an hour, lunch was ready and Youngjae went out to call in all the children while Jaebum was already sweating and panting by then.

After making sure the kids had settled down for lunch properly, he grabbed a bottle of cold water before passing it to the older who was seating a few benches away from the kids, resting.

"It's tough, isn't?" Youngjae asked, taking a seat beside Jaebum which makes the older slightly nervous.

"Well, I'm not good with kids but I tried." Jaebum confessed, smiling before he took a gulp out of the bottle.

"You did great, they had fun." Youngjae answered, returning the smile before turning to look at the kids enjoying their food.

"I volunteered here once in awhile when I have time during the weekends, just to filled up my time alone." Youngjae added which earned a nod from the older, Mark had told him about how the younger was his adopted baby brother who had just move here from Mokpo recently.

Thinking about what Mark told him about Youngjae, he can understand why the younger chose this place to fill his time up with, he wanted the kids to know that they are loved too.

"You know, truthfully I wasn't expecting this during a first date but I'm glad I came, I had fun with them." Jaebum said sincerely, smiling at Youngjae who could only grinned upon hearing those words.

Honestly, Youngjae wasn't sure about this date when Mark first told him but right now he was glad, if it were the other guys they would had run away because honestly, who would want to have their first date at an orphanage.

"Let's go and eat, I baked a few pizzas earlier." Youngjae suddenly exclaimed, grabbing Jaebum's hand which caused him to blushed before dragging him over to where the pizzas are served.

Jaebum didn't know why but just being by his side, makes him the happiest person at this moment.

+++++++++++++

Mark groaned when he felt his head throbbing when he opened his eyes, noticing that it's already almost evening when he caught a glance of the alarm clock on the bedside drawer.

"How long did I sleep?" Mark mumbled to himself, slowly getting into a seating position before realizing that his eyes are a bit swollen.

After what happened earlier, he had cried himself to sleep and now it was already almost dinner time, luckily it’s a Saturday which means he have the whole weekend to deal with his pain.

He decided to force himself up to take a shower and freshen up before going to the kitchen to find something and fill up his empty stomach.

The moment Mark stepped out of the room, he pulls up his hood to hide his semi swollen eyes from the younger whose fiddling his phone on the couch who by now had noticing him.

Jackson’s eyes trailed after the older who slowly head to the kitchen before appearing a few minutes later at the dining table with two slices of bread and a bottle water.

Mark took a seat before slowly biting on the plain bread, he didn’t had any appetite so he figured that the bread should be enough.

Jackson hesitate at first but decided to approach the older, taking a seat in front of the quiet older who only quickly pulled out his phone, checking while ignoring Jackson whose only staring at him quietly.

He smile a bit upon reading the texts that he got from his baby brother a few hours ago before he left for his date with Jaebum, it’s cute to see the usually calm Youngjae freaking out even if it’s in texts.

“Yi En…” Jackson called out, noticing how Mark is treating him like as if his invincible at this moment and he clearly didn’t like that.

Mark turn to look at the younger who was clearly hesitating to continue his words, he waited for a bit but decided to just forget it, Jackson’s properly just gonna say something that is gonna hurt him again.

Meanwhile outside at the corridor, Jaebum is walking Youngjae home after their first date which he genuinely enjoy even if it was only them hanging out with the kids at the orphanage.

“I had fun today, Youngjae.” Jaebum said, smiling as they stopped in front of the younger’s apartment.

“Me too, hyung. It was super fun having you there with me.” Youngjae exclaimed, grinning which caused Jaebum to blushed at those words.

“Do you wanna hang out again, sometime?” Jaebum asked with thumping heart as he tried to hide his pink cheeks, praying hard that Youngjae won’t reject him.

“Of course, let’s go on a cafe date next time.” Youngjae said, blushing himself as he said the word ‘date’ which cause Jaebum to chuckled at his cuteness.

“Sure, I would love too.” Jaebum agreed before they decided to exchange number before saying goodbye to each other.

“Don’t forget to dream of me tonight.” Jaebum teased before Youngjae could enter his apartment causing the younger to laugh but he nodded, nevertheless.

Jaebum let out a sigh of relief when Youngjae finally entered his apartment, feeling grateful that everything when smoothly for them and he decided to thank that one person that set them up, his pretend boyfriend that live next door.

As Mark was about to get up after hearing nothing from the quiet younger, their door bell rang which instantly caused Jackson to answered it, his face instantly frowned upon seeing his smiling best friend.

“Hey Jacks, is Mark here?” Jaebum asked while trying to read his best friend expression while Jackson just move aside, pointing at the dining table way.

Lost at the intense atmosphere surrounding them, Jaebum entered the apartment before heading the way that the other pointed and there he saw Mark Tuan wrapped up in a black hoodie.

“Hey.” Jaebum greeted, taking a seat at Jackson’s previous spot which cause Mark to greet him with a smile while trying to hid his eyes but it was too late when he saw the frown on Jaebum’s face.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jaebum asked worried, pushing the hood off swiftly before checking the other eyes whose swollen and a bit red.

“Nothing, let’s talk inside my room.” Mark answered, feeling uncomfortable talking to Jaebum about this especially with Jackson staring at them, guilt clear on his face.

He quickly got up and grabbed Jaebum’s hand, dragging the other into his room before inviting the other to take a seat on his bed.

“Can you please tell me what happened?” Jaebum asked after a few minutes of silence which give Mark no choice but to tell him what happened in the morning.

“That idiot, how stupid can he get. Let me talk some sense into him and don’t even dare to stop me.” Jaebum warned which cause Mark to only nod as the other give him a reassuring smile before exiting his room.
“Jacks,can we talk?” Jaebum asked nicely after he approached the dazed other seated on the couch which earned him a nod from his best friend.

“Can you tell me why you said that to him? Do you really mean it?” Jaebum added, seeing how his best friend seems to be in deep thoughts.

“Wow,he complained to you.” Jackson exclaimed in disbelief, looking at the other who only sigh at his tone.

“He didn’t, I begged him to tell me.” Jaebum explained, calming himself down or it be useless if they end up fighting instead.

“Whatever.” Jackson snickered, rolling his eyes at his older friend before getting up and trying to walk away.

“What’s is wrong with you? I’m talking nicely, you don’t have to give me an attitude.” Jaebum hissed, his tone getting higher with each word, he just can’t stand this stupid any longer.

Mark who noticed that things aren’t going well, decided to peek from the door just to make sure things won’t turn ugly between the best friends but how he regrets it upon hearing those words coming from Jackson’s mouth.

“You want to know what’s wrong with me?  I don’t like the fact that you are dating him. I didn’t send you there to actually hook up with him, didn’t I?” Jackson hissed back, facing the clearly frustrated older who only chuckled in disbelief.

“Why do you care? You told me that you only wanted to know who is the person he like, you didn’t said that I can’t date him. it shouldn’t matter anyway because you like Youngji, right? Why can’t I be with him?” Jaebum provoked in an amused tone which just trigger Jackson to no end

“YOU!!” Jackson shouted in anger, his fist already flying towards Jaebum but sadly it didn’t landed on his best friend face, it landed on Mark Tuan’s face shocking both of them.

“If you want me out of this house, just tell me. You don’t have to hurt others like this.” Mark exclaimed, staring straight into the shocked younger’s eyes before walking away and straight into his room which caused Jaebum to chased after him.

“Mark, don’t do this. You can’t give up yet.” Jaebum pleaded upon seeing how the other grabbing his clothings and belongings and dumping it into a suitcase with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry, Jaebum but I’m already tired. Let’s just end everything here.” Mark said, smiling bitterly at the kind soul that had been helping him for the past week before he zipped up the suitcase and exited the room.

“Yi En….where are you going?” Jackson asked in mandarin due to him panicking after seeing how the older trying to exit the apartment with a suitcase.

Mark didn’t say anything, he just took one last glance at the younger before walking out of the door while trying to hold back his tears threatening to fall.

Jackson stayed rooted in front of the front door, his feet was paralysed due to shock even though he wanted to chase after Mark Tuan, not realizing that Jaebum is standing right behind him.

“You want to know who the person he love so badly right? It’s you, stupid.” Jaebum hissed at his best friend, keeping his cool even though he really just wanna punch this stupid.

“What?!” Jackson asked in total shocked, he would never imagine that answer to the question that has always been bugging him all these time.

“All these years it has always been you for him, nobody else IDIOT!” Jaebum shouted, emphasizing that last word which caused Jackson to look at him, trying to processed what he just heard.

“I can't believe you are this stupid, Jackson Wang. You let the only person that loves you no matter what walked out on you.” Jaebum sighed in regrets before walking out of the apartment while Jackson just drop down to the ground, guilt and regrets rushed in on him so mercilessly as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

 

A/N: Hi! The truth is finally out, thanks to JB. Now, what do you guys think? Should it be easy for Idiot Jackson or not? Share with me your thoughts on this chapter too.
 

Anyone dies because of the Markson rap in If You Do? It was just so awesome, right? This era is by far their best for me, suit every member perfectly even maknae line. I already order my album, waiting for it now. Did anybody else get a copy? Also don't forget to support in voting and streaming, i'm working hard to get them their 1st win too :)

BIG THANKS TO NicoleYasmine, Btspinkprincess, datunnie, jaetika, allidaa, lucky2639, Sonia_Lee, fujoshiforever, fantasylover24, Jasmini, xtchouniie, 501852, KpopWannaBe, maquitayv, Junijune, KPOPWIZARDZ, isthisreality08, IcedollA, thesane7, dinosouryoda, Kybec19, penjae4life and IGOT7ARMYZ FOR SUBSCRIBING!<3

<3 InfinitelyCassie