Chapter 13

Yours? Mine? Heart?

Chapter 13

“Can you not, Jackson Wang?" Mark scolded lightly, trying to hide his face due to the embarrassment of having almost the entire student body staring at them walking down the corridor with Jackson's arm around his waist.

It's been almost a week since the younger had been away from college due to his injuries and today, finally he was well enough to attend with Mark as an official pair.

After that memorable night, they had happily break the news to their parents over lunch the next day which cause their parents to cheered in pure happiness.

"Come on, Dimsum. I need to show you off especially to that one over there." Jackson whispered, smirking as he eyed that familiar face watching them in pure anger and envy.

Mark look over to see who the other meant and instantly he was greeted with a sour looking Youngji, staring at them like as if she wants to murder them.

"Good morning, lovebirds!" Yugyeom greeted happily, appearing with Jaebum before the youngest hug his dear Mark hyung while the two best friend high five.

"Good morning, Babe." Jaebum purposely greeted, smiling at Mark which instantly earned him a glare from the very jealous Jackson before he pulled the older closer to him

“Stay back, JB.“ Jackson warned which caused Jaebum to chuckled in amusement before sticking his tongue out at the other,causing Mark and Yugyeom to laughed at the both of them.

“Good morning.” Hakyeon appeared greeting the group of four before giving Jackson a bear hug, welcoming his junior back to college.

“I see that you are busy showing off your Mark around.” Hakyeon teased after he let go of the now blushing younger.

“You know about us?” Jackson asked surprised while Hakyeon just smiled, nodding before pointing at Mark.

“Of course, Mark already told us and you know the rest.” Hakyeon said, signalling to all the bystanders that’s still watching them, whispering to each other.

“What?! How dare you?”Jackson exclaimed angrily, surprising everyone including Mark who thought that he did something wrong.

“I already plan to show you off, I wanna tell everyone but you already did first. It’s not fair.” Jackson pouted which caused Mark to rolled his eyes upon realizing what’s going on while the others shake their head in amusement, it was so Jackson Wang to scared them like that.

“Aww, my poor mandu. it’s fine, they should know by now that I belong to you.” Mark cooed playing along with the sulking younger before pinching his nose lovingly which caused Hakyeon and Yugyeom to smile at the sweet scene  while Jaebum playfully gagged, cutie Jackson just don’t do it for him

“Yug, can you please get me a bucket, I need to puke.” Jaebum said jokingly, looking at the lovey dovey pair in front of him causing Mark to laugh and Jackson to stick his tongue back out at the older.

“Don't be too jealous, JB. Go and find yourself that special someone.” Jackson teased while the older smiled at the thought of a certain Choi Youngjae upon his best friend's words.

 “What makes you think I don’t have someone?” Jaebum answered, teasing back his friend before running off which left Jackson flustered.

“I probably should head to class too, see you guys around.” Hakyeon excused himself, seeing how his class gonna start soon.

The trio said goodbye to him before Jackson turned his attention towards Yugyeom, signalling with his eyes to make the younger talk.

“Did something happened, Yug?” Jackson asked when he notice the younger won’t budge just by his signals.

“Not gonna tell, I’m heading to class now.” Yugyeom answered, sticking his tongue out before running off after waving to the amused Mark.

“They should be glad that I can’t go after them now.” Jackson grumbled since even though he is already consider well, he still isn’t fit enough for any strenuous activity.

Mark just stared at the cutie grumbling beside him before pecking those pink lips, instantly stopping the other as he look up and stare at Mark in surprise.

“What?” Mark asked, acting like nothing happened before slowly walking away while Jackson just broked into a grin, grinning to himself before he catch up with the older and they walked their way to class hand in hand, ignoring those judging eyes around them.

+++++++++++++

“Why do we have to be so popular?” Jackson sighed, looking at how his and Mark’s fangirls are gathered in the cafeteria watching them with either happy, disappointed or disgusted looks.

Of course, they expected this to happen considering how they both are princes of this college but he just didn't expect it to be this annoying at how they are watching their every moves including Youngji who's watching them in envy.

Mark sighed knowing that those disgusted looks are slowly getting to Jackson even if  he acted alright, it's different for him because he was always in the ‘spotlight’, be it that he was admired or hated.

He was used to receiving all kinds of  attention on him wherelse Jackson was always known as that sweet and friendly prince, clearly well loved by the student body.

“Mandu, don’t look at them. Just look at me, things will be alright.” Mark reassured, turning Jackson’s face by his chin before the younger faced him who was seated opposite of him.

it’s definitely a beautiful view here.” Jackson teased, smiling as he fed Mark fries which cause the older to laugh before punching the younger’s arm playfully.

“it’s handsome, thank you. I’m not a girl.” Mark complained which cause the younger to stick his tongue out at the pouting older.

“You are always beautiful to me, in fact too beautiful that I need to hide you.” Jackson said dramatically before trying to cover Mark’s face with his hands.

“Idiot!” Mark scolded, blushing at those words before grabbing the younger’s hands into his hold as their eyes met, staring straight  into each other soul.

As they stared at each other, the smile never leave their face and they continue to study each other like as if they are the only one in this world, everyone else doesn’t matter.

“Wow, brace yourself Yug. We don’t exist anymore in their world.” A voice was heard which pulled the pair out of their moment before they turned to faced with the amused duo.

“What makes you think I didn’t heard you, JB?” Jackson asked, eyeing his best friend who just act nonchalant upon hearing his question, happily eating his bowl of noodle beside him.

Mark and Yugyeom just laughed watching them, too amused at the two best friend especially at how their never ending teasing towards each other.

“You ignoring me now, fine.” Jackson smirked before pulling the bowl away from the other, taking a sip of the soup just to spite the older.

“Babe, look. He is bullying me.” Jaebum purposely complained, just to spite Jackson back that Mark playfully played along with, pacifying Jaebum by saying that it’s alright and he can share lunch with him.

“Don’t you dare touch him.” Jackson slapped Jaebum‘s hand away when he tried to caress Mark’s cheek which cause the trio to laugh in amusement.

“Chill, Jacks. I’m just kidding but I’m warning you as his Jaebaby, if you ever hurt him again. I will claim him back.” Jaebum warned causing Jackson to pout, he knows that he did mistakes before but he promised himself that he will never put the love of his live through pain again.

“Don’t worry, Jaebaby. I’m sure that my Mandu won’t hurt me again or I will have his head this time round.” Mark answered, teasing the younger at the same time which cause Jackson to pout even more.

“You two are such meanies, attacking me like this.” Jackson exclaimed, dropping his head in defeat on top of the table causing his best friends to laugh while Mark just ruffled the younger’s hair.

“Even if we are meanies, we love you, right Jaebum?” Mark asked, smiling at the other which earned him a nod from the other third year.

“Exactly even if I tempted to change best friend a few times, I still stay loyal to you, Jacks.” Jaebum teased again, knowing that Jackson knows he meant well either way.

“Wow, thanks. It definitely made me feel better hearing that.” Jackson thanked, rolling his eyes at his best friend before they all burst into laughter.

“By the way, is the plan for later still on?” Jackson asked once the laughter died down which earned nods from the duo.

“Yes but I will meet you and Mark at the cinema.” Jaebum said, smiling at the thought of meeting his cuteness today for the movie that they planned on watching together today.

“Ok, sure. We will see you both there.” Mark answered, giving an ‘ok’ sign before Jackson can ask anything since they planned to surprise Jackson with Youngjae’s presence.

+++++++++++++

“Where is Yug?” Mark asked, surprised that their youngest were gone by the time he got back from the washroom, they are currently already at the cinema and waiting for Jaebum.

“I already send him off to get the snacks and drinks, we only have less that 10 minutes before the movie start.” Jackson replied, checking the time on his wristwatch before Mark nodded, hoping that the pair arrived soon.

“Hey guys, sorry we are late.” Jaebum appeared, running towards them with a rather familiar face before that person quickly greeted his Dimsum with a hug.

“Baby, why are you late?” Mark asked, smiling at the younger without realizing once again that Jackson’s trying to kill the other with his glares.

“Sorry, I fall asleep while waiting.” Youngjae answered, smiling sheepishly which caused Jaebum to pinched his cheek, totally fanboying over the younger.

Jackson look back and forth, lost at the exchange before glaring at Jaebum in suspicion, pulling his best friend closer to him.

“Why did you bring him here and since when you know him?” Jackson asked, whispering over while eyes still watching the annoyance that’s happily chatting with his Mark.

Before the amused other got to answer, Yugyeom reappeared in totally frenzy with their drinks and snacks while telling them it’s already time to enter their designated theater.

With no choice due to the movie starting, they all entered with Jackson’s question still left hanging and they somehow managed to enjoy themselves throughout the movie with Jackson being on guard the whole time since that ‘baby’ guy is seated at the other side of his Dimsum.

“Well, answer me.” Jackson nudged, desperate to know about that annoyance while Jaebum just smile, looking at the siblings whose walking ahead of him and his best friend.

“Mark, you didn’t introduce Youngjae to this idiot?” Jaebum called out, dragging Jackson to the pair before the four walked side by side with Yugyeom trailing behind them, playing with his phone.

“I did.” Mark replied, a bit lost since he clearly remembered introducing the younger to Jackson on the first day he moved in next door.

“Did he know his your adopted younger brother?” Jaebum asked which caused Jackson’s eyes to widen in shock before he stare at the smiling figure who he had been glaring at this whole time.
“You are kidding, right? How come I didn’t know?” Jackson said, looking at Mark while Jaebum just snicked at those words, he clearly know the reason why.

“It’s because you were busy being jealous, that’s why.” Jaebum snorted which cause his best friend to blush, hiding himself behind the chuckling Mark.

“Jealous? Jackson Wang is capable of being jealous?” Mark teased, which cause Jackson to pout cutely before mumbling out his inner feelings.

“Well, you treated him with so much love every time, so different from me.” Jackson mumbled, loud enough for everybody to hear causing Mark to squashed that cuteness in a tight hug while the trio just laughed at cutie Jackson.

“Aww, don’t be sad. You are still my precious, my only Mandu.” Mark said, pecking the younger’s nose which caused Jackson to blush even more.

“Should I be upset over this, Markie hyung?” Youngjae teased which caused Mark to laugh before ruffling the younger’s hair.

“You got Jaebum over there, he is your precious, right?.” Mark teased back, instantly causing Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae to blushed this time round.

“I can’t believe my eyes, Yug. Our JB just blushed.” Jackson teased, bumping fist with the amused younger who clearly isn’t used to this new side of the older too.

“Seriously! I hate you guys. Let’s go, Youngjae.” Jaebum exclaimed, sticking his tongue out at the other before walking away hand in hand with the obviously flustered and lost Youngjae which caused the trio to burst into laughter.

“Since when did they got together?” Jackson asked after their laughter died down, heading straight to Mark’s car before the pair hopped in at the front while Yugyeom at the back.

“Long story but they aren’t official yet.” Mark answered, smiling at Yugyeom who clearly know the backstory to everything while Jackson just nodded, clearly aren’t too curious about the backstory.

The engine were started and soon they drove off with the couple dropping off Yugyeom first and they head straight back their apartment, to finally enjoyed some time alone.

“I’m so tired.” Jackson whined, instantly resting his head on Mark’s lap the moment they plopped down to rest on the couch.

“You should rest while I can get some dinner ready for us.” Mark said, smiling as he ruffled the younger's hair before trying to reposition the head on top of cushion but before he knew it he was pulled by wrist and ended up plopping on top of Jackson’s lap.

“I don’t want dinner, I just want dessert.” Jackson whispered into the older’s ear, causing Mark to shiver before those black hole like eyes met his and almost instantly he felt a pair of lips dancing on top of his own.

It took a while to register what just happen, it almost felt like a dream to him before Mark dared himself to fall deeper into that sweet addictive kiss.
“Ka Yee, you know how much I love you, right?” Mark asked, almost breathlessly after they pulled apart as he rested his head on the crook of Jackson’s neck.

“Yes, Yi En. I’m the luckiest man on earth to be loved by you.” Jackson answered, entangling their fingers before kissing the older’s hand, feeling grateful.

+++++++++++++

“Good morning, angel.” Jackson whispered as he wrapped his hand from the back, hugging the older who just smile softly at the greeting.

“Morning, puppy.” Mark greeted back, turning to peck Jackson’s lips before reaching out for the cup of juice he had already pour out like every other morning.

“Thank you.” Jackson thanked, pecking the older’s forehead before he seated himself on the dinning table with his juice, waiting for breakfast to be served.

Mark appeared soon enough with two serving of english breakfast before he took a seat opposite of the younger whose grinning at the mouth watering sight on his plate.

“Dimsum, you already decide how you wanna celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary, today?” Jackson asked, looking at the older who seems to be in deep thoughts before shaking his head in response.

“Not really, how about you?” Mark replied, looking at the younger with full of curiosity since it’s usually Jackson who planned out their anniversaries celebration.

“Well…” Jackson started, unsure if he should break the idea to the older who's getting more curious by the second.

“What?” Mark urged, looking at him with reassuring eyes when he noticed the doubts on the other’s face.

“I got a surprise planned out but…” Jackson continued, pausing for a bit to look at Mark who getting nervous upon hearing the younger’s wavering tone.

“It isn’t bad, right?” Mark asked, just to be sure which instantly earned him a shook from Jackson.

“No, it’s just might be overwhelming…” Jackson muttered slowly, his eyes watching how the older’s expression immediately relaxes.

“Ok, go on…..” Mark encouraged, reaching out to take a hold of Jackson’s right hand before massaging it, trying to calm down the younger.

“You know it’s better if you see it for yourself.” Jackson exclaimed, knowing it’s best for the older to see it rather than he talked about it before kissing the older’s hand, earning a sweet smile and nod from the still curious Mark Tuan.

The pair finally make their way to the destination after they had breakfast and go ready for the day and when they finally reach there, Mark couldn’t believe what greeted him.

“Ka Yee, this is..” Mark exclaimed in totally surprise before turning to look at the smiling younger beside him.

“Yes, remember how you always said it will be great if we have a child of our own.” Jackson said, reaching out to entangled their hands together which caused Mark to slowly nod as he stare the younger.

“Well, I think we both are ready for that.” Jackson added which caused Mark to burst into tears, he never thought that Jackson would take his words seriously, after all he doesn’t  have the ability to give the younger a child of his own.

“Thank you so much, Mandu.” Mark thanked which only caused Jackson to quickly pulled the older in a tight hug before giving a sweet peck on the lips, wiping his tears away with his thumb.

“You are welcome, my Dimsum.” Jackson whispered, smiling at the older lovingly before signalled the other to quickly alight the vehicle.

“Markie hyung!” Youngjae’s voice was heard, greeting them in front of the orphanage gate before the pair greeted him a quick hug.

“Baby, did you plan this with Ka Yee?” Mark asked, didn’t expect to see the younger while Youngjae only grinned before he nodded.

“Are you excited, hyung? You have always love kids, right?” Youngjae asked excitedly, earning a nod from Mark while Jackson just smile, watching the excited siblings.

“Where’s your Jaebummie, Young?” Jackson teased when he didn’t spot his best friend around his younger brother in law like usual.

“He will be here soon, hyung. He overslept earlier.” Youngjae answered, smiling as he remembered how his dear husband got up early this morning just to do breakfast for him before running back to sleep after that, since he is lack of sleep due to work.

Jackson nodded before the trio advance into the the orphanage with Youngjae telling them about the adoption procedure and what not.

As the walked around, watching most of the kids playing outside while the smaller ones are gathered in a tiny playroom full of toys with the director watching them.

Mark’s eyes immediately caught on a pair of what seems like twins playing with colourful balls, giggling among themselves before a blue ball rolled off towards their direction.

The toddler in blue dinosaur romper quickly got up chasing after the ball before he stopped right in front of Jackson, causing him to slowly look up at them and something unexpected came out of his mouth.

“Dada!” He called out, giggling excitedly as he pulled on Jackson’s pants while the trio was struck lost, didn’t expect that from the little one.

“Ka En, no!” The girl shouted out in chinese, running towards the boy before trying  to pulled him away, looking scared but failed, luckily Youngjae stepped in before she started crying.

“It’s ok.” Youngjae said out to the little girl which just earned a confused look from the girl causing Mark to quickly bend down, reaching out for her slowly.
“It's ok, we won’t hurt you. Don’t be scared.” Mark said gently and slowly in chinese which instantly cause the little girl to immediately burst into tears before she glomped Mark unexpectedly while Jackson reached out for the other who seemingly thinks that he is his father.

“Don’t cry.” Mark cooed, holding the girl tight while Jackson just smile watching how loving his Dimsum can be while he carried the excited one in his arms.

When the girl finally calmed down, they finally managed to ask Youngjae about this pair of toddlers that obviously had caught their heart especially after seeing how Jackson wouldn’t even let the boy go.

“Actually, we don’t really have any information on them except for name and age, they were found abandoned by the street last month. The girl is Yi yi and the boy is Ka En, they are twins so both are 1 years and 10 months old and seeing how they don’t really understand us and only uses chinese, it’s safe to assume that they are chinese.” Youngjae informed which caused the pair to frowned at the thought of these twins being abandoned like that.

“Dimsum, what do you think? I’m infatuated by this energy of ball here.” Jackson asked after Youngjae excused himself, seeing the pair need some space to discuss.

“Won’t twins be too much for us? Mark asked, worried since they are both working after all and these precious aren’t at the age to be neglected.

“Well, we can always ask Ma to look after them while we work, I’m sure she will be more than happy to fill up her time with these cuties.” Jackson suggested, smiling as he watches the twins started to play with each other like before on his lap now.

Mark watches the cuties on the younger’s lap before looking at the smile on Jackson’s face, it makes him feel so fortunate and blessed at this moment.

“Alright, let’s do it.” Mark exclaimed, smiling which cause Jackson to grinned before calling out for Youngjae to share their decision on the matter.

“By the way, they will be taking after my family name since you are obviously the Mama.” Jackson exclaimed, teasing the older who obviously wasn’t amused by that the new ‘title’.

“You know I’m not a woman, idiot!” Mark scolded lightly, punching Jackson’s arm playfully which cause the younger to burst into laughter, seeing the pouting older.

“You are obviously more beautiful than a woman, though.” Jackson teased before pecking the older’s cheek which cause Mark to blush after noticing that Youngjae and the director clearly witnessed that while the twins laughed along with their amused Dada.

“Idiot!” Mark muttered, trying to hide his pink cheeks while trying to glare at the younger who by now had already escaped together with the twins.

Mark grinned to himself as he watches Jackson playing happily with the twins, he was glad that they finally took this step to complete their little family.

 

A/N: Hi! First for all, sorry for skipping last week update because I was down with a bit of flu so I took a break from writing. Secondly, this story finally come to an end and I hope everyone enjoyed this to the end. I had a lot fun writing angst after all the fluffs in my previous stories. Thank you to everyone that had followed this story to the end, thank you so much. Hopefully I will be back with another story soon also if anyone has any unique plotline you wanna read, trying leaving it in the comment. Who knows I might be inspired by any one of it.

Once again, thank you everyone and I LOVE YOU all <3

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING!

<3 InfinitelyCassie