Regret 2

Regret

Part 2~

Uhm Hyemi…

She is now sitting in a café waiting for someone. Yes, she is waiting for Park Chanyeol, her first love. Actually she was really happy that he met him again after five years. Hyemi was shocked at first because clearly puberty hit Chanyeol very well as he is now a handsome man. She let out a smile when thinking back then Chanyeol was quite chubby with his rounded glasses and his famous pointed ears. He get a lot of teases in school due to his sticking out ears. A soft chuckled was let out and she shook her head as memories of Chanyeol when he was a boy came to her mind.

 

She took another sip of her coffee and glancing at her purple watch. At that moment, a familiar voice echoed to her ear.

 

‘Hey babe, may I sit with you?’

Chanyeol was grinning like an idiot, showing his full teeth. ‘Yaaa! Park Chanyeol.. what was important thing that you want to talk about? You’ve just ruined my weekend activities. If its about business, lets just talk on Monday. Didn’t we had finished the discussion about it last night?’.  Hyemi blurted. She is still tired and prefer being lazy at home,relaxing by doing nothing during the weekends.

 

‘Hyemi-ah, I just wanted to see you, spend time with you and that’s all. I thought I would like to have a date with you. Let’s have a tour around Seoul!’ said Chanyeol. He looks excited like a five years old kid just got a candy. Once Hyemi heard his word, turned to an ‘o’ shape. What~

 

‘Chan? Seriously? A tour?. What were you thinking? It is not I have never been in Korea before,I was born in Korea! , besides I just came back from Canada and it is not that I ..’

 

‘No ! no! no!. oh come on,Hyemi..! please.. I just want to have fun with you. Spend time with me,please..” Chanyeol is still persuading her. ‘Urghhhh! Okay..okay.. but next time..please, I don’t want to go out for something like this. I prefer to stay at home. Don’t you know I love weekend and my bed?’ said Hyemi while crossing her arms.

‘I know,just this time,okay?’he smiled. Hyemi nodded and follow him towards his car.

When Chanyeol was about to get into the car, his phone vibrated. He received a message. He slided his finger on the screen and opened it.

[Phone conversation]

A-Adeline

C-Chanyeol

 

A: Oppa~

I miss you.. :)

 Chan… I love you~

His phone vibrated again. He then replied..

C: Me too,dear ^_^

I knew it already.. just stop telling me that..

 

Chanyeol felt it was annoying. He wanted to focused on Hyemi, her ex girlfriend. He knew it felt so wrong when he already had a fiancé, but he just wanted to spend time with Hyemi. Nothing much. About the messages from Adeline, he just so tired of all of it. ‘Adeline is just being childish’. That’s what he thought.

'Chan, are we going or not? Hyemi blurted. She already sitting on the front sit while crossing her arms.Looking at her, Chanyeol quickly tossed his phone and enter the car.

 

After reading the last message from Chanyeol, Adeline’s face turned into a frown. ‘What’s wrong with him?’.Adeline felt weird. Chanyeol‘s behavior recently made him turn out into a completely different person. He changed. Adeline could feel that. She must find out what is it, who made him changed. She could feel something is wrong and she trust her instinct.

 

She walked upstairs and enter their bedroom. Adeline opened his closet and started searching by going through his belongings. She then finally found a  blue box on top of the closet and put it down. She opened it and found a lot of things in there. Basically,it was a bunch of papers,files and a few old documents. But among all those papers, there is something just catches her eyes. A bunch of printed out photo of Chanyeol and a brown hair woman. They look so young, happy and having fun,smiling and hugging each other in the photo. While she go through those photos, she found a note written at the back on one of those picture. The picture seems a new one as it potrait Chanyeol's new hair colour.

' Hyemi, my love.. i love you and i will always do'

- PCY 

Adeline spilled out tears without she realized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: blackrosez here~Hey there my babies…IT IS A CRAPPY CHAP! I know I update wayy too slow.. I just got here..

(ouh..oedi? heheh..) I just arrived at my new college a week ago and I’m now back to uni life~  so.. yeahh~

 I  will be meeting new friends and I felt awkward.. I just don’t like that kind of feeling.. yes.. I’m nervous..but~ it’okay.. this is life.. some people come and go.. I guess that’s what makes our life colourful and fun.. I dont know what im writing right now~

So.. I will update soon…( I always tell you this sentenced right?). I will try to update.. so please bear with me hunn.. see you next update! – I can’t promise when I will update for the next chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistakes~

 

 Saranghaeyo<3