Alternate #2

Regret

#AlternateEnding 2

Its been 10  days. Adeline Jung is much more stable. She doesn’t need to rely on the machine anymore. On the eleventh day, she finally woke up. She tried to open her eyes and look around. Adeline struggle herself and manage to sit properly.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ahh.. my head..’ the sudden sound of someone is in pain cause a man who was sleeping at the corner of the room awake from his deep slumber. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and saw Adeline who is holding her head. ‘Adeline.. you’re awake!. Oh my god!’.

 

 

 

 

Moving closer, the man with pretty finger put his hand on her shoulder, asking with tons of question.

 

‘Are you,alright?’

 

‘Did you feel any pain?’

 

‘How did you feel?’

 

‘You want to drink?’

 

 

 

 

 

Adeline was looking at him with a confused look. As soon she was about to speak, the brunette cut her, ‘Wait for a second, I’ll call the doctor.’ Just then,a doctor with toned skin entered flashing a dashing smile and greet her. Behind him, there was the earlier man, who looks so happy with a rectangular smile plastered all over his face.

 

 

 

‘Good morning, Miss Jung. I’m Doctor Kim Jongin. Let me examine you.’

 

 

 

Adeline swears, it was a very beautiful smiles that she ever seen on someone. He did look like an angel.

 

 

 

‘My head hurts.. Doctor, and my leg.. Is it broken?’

 

 

 

 

‘Wait a second’.  Dr.Kim then wrote report on her file and handed to his assistant. ‘Yeah, everything is fine. Yes, you did break your leg. I will arrange a physiotherapy session for you and in 3 months.. Your leg would be healing completely…. About your head, we had done the MRI before, and nothing unusual. Overall, you were healthy. You can go home today if you want to’ Said Dr.Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oh, thank you Dr.Kim.’ Adeline was very happy hearing that news. Yes, she did remember. She remembers every detail the scene of the night. She wants to move on. Her heart is still hurts whenever she was thinking about the man who she love so much, is now loving someone new. She wants to forget him, forget everything. It is time to start anew. Dr. Kim and his assistant had left; the one who was left in the room is Baekhyun and herself.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Adeline…’. Baekhyun called her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Baekhyun .. can I know why are you here..? is it you who’d been waiting for me, here in the hospital.. ?’. Baekhyun nodded. ‘Adeline,. I know.. you must felt weird why I am here with you. I just want to help you, and I want you to know that I’m here.. I am going to take care of you from now on..’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Why are you doing this? I’m just nothing to you.. I don’t want and need your help. Let me manage myself..and thank you for all the while you’ve been here during my unconscious period’. Adeline did not want to trouble him, he was kind but it seems it was not right and she kind of feels annoyed.

 

 

 

 

‘Please, I just wanted to help you, let me.. I can be your friend. I know you have no one right now besides him. He left Adeline.. he left with Hyemi. He didn’t even come to visit you, not even once. I’m telling you the truth!.’ Adeline lower her head, she sniffed. She cried. Hearing Baekhyun’s word telling her that Chanyeol left with that woman hurt her heart even more.

 

 

 

 

 

‘I’m so pathetic,  Baekhyun. I don’t know what is wrong, why he do this to me? How could he!?’ Adeline was punching her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun held her hands and try to comfort her. He put her head closed to his chest and rubs her back. ‘It’s okay Adeline, I know it hurts. You need to be strong. Let’s start a new life and forget everything. I know you were a strong. You can handle this, okay?’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Adeline is still crying and Baekhyun could feel his shirt is wet with her tears. Watching her cried really make his heart ache, he then mumbled to himself, this is the last time that he is going to see her cry and he promised , he is going to bring back her beautiful smile.

 

 

..................................

 

 

 

 

A bright light came across the window causes the man who was still in the bed stirred from his sleep. Besides him, there is a woman who is sleeping soundly letting out a soft snoring sound. Both of them were , they had a hot session last night. Feeling sober, he gets out of his bed and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

He was fully dressed and Park Chanyeol came closer to the woman who was still sleeping, try to wake her up.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Uhm Hyemi… wake up dear.. Hyemi..’. She let out a soft groan and smiles as she saw the man in front of her. ‘Morning, Yoda.. Did you sleep well?’. She leaned closer and gave him a smooch.

 

 

 

 

‘Morning,dear.. yeah.. I had a great night..’ Chanyeol said with a grin. ‘Now wake up, and let’s have a breakfast. We need to pack our things and catch a flight.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are going to China as Chanyeol got promoted and Hyemi just opened up her modeling agencies there.  Both of them decided to live there and just like Baekhyun once have said,, they can start a new life. Hyemi get up from the bed and quickly went to the bathroom. As the door closed shut, with a deep breath Chanyeol mumbled to himself,

 

 

 

 

 

‘How are you, Adeline? I hope you will awake soon. You don’t know how much it breaks my heart as I saw your pale face, you were lying there, and unconscious .Hearing those beep sound from the monitor and not being able to come near you. It hurts..’

 

 

 

 

 

Yes. Chanyeol did come to the hospital to have a look on Adeline. He was really sorry. Once was about to step in her ward, he saw a man, sitting there watching her with full of love, whispering prayer beside her. It makes Chanyeol realize that Baekhyun words are true. Baekhyun did love Adeline just like he said.

 

 

 

He continued,

 

 

 

And it hurt even more as I saw someone was there.. with you.. he is by your side. I do feel annoyed.. because it is my own best friend! My childhood friend that I treat like my own brother was with you.. Taking care of you like you were

 

His everything,

 

His life,

 

His universe..

 

There is nothing I could do to fix all of this. This mess.. The mess that I started… I’m such a coward after all.

 

 

 

 

Shaking his head, he brushes his face with his palm and run his finger through his hair, wishing he could forget Adeline in the matter of time. The sooner the better, he thought as he could not bear the pain thinking about her, the woman once he loved and cherish before is hurt physically and emotionally.  Chanyeol was broken. Not the fact that he really realized his mistake but the sole fact that Baekhyun loves his fiancé.

 

Now, he had made his decision. Leaving Korea is the best choice. He got promoted and he is very sure that he is going to be fine with Hyemi. Maybe.

 

 

 

Just maybe.

 

 

 

 

#AUTHOR’SNOTE

Hello dear… my babies.. hehe.. sorry for not updating.. I just enjoyed doing nothing as I still have one week left before going back to uni life. Okay.. a little bit M part there.. but not so M..haha! LOL~

Anyway, here is the second part of alternate ending and hope you enjoyed it. As usual, drop your comments and please please do.. I love ya!

Might have some gammar and spelling error.. sowreyh~

p/s; is the story is okay? or so-so? Did the flow of the story are going too slow or too fast?

XOXO,

Blackrosez