Regret 3

Regret

Part 3

That night, Adeline waited for him. She waited for Chanyeol. It is already midnight. She wanted to know the answer. She couldn’t stay calm. Yes, her heart is already broken but, she still needs the explanations from him.

 

Why he’d changed so much?’

 

‘Who’s that brown hair woman?’

 

‘Are both of them had started dating?’

 

‘How Chanyeol did meet her?’

 

These entire questions were playing inside her head. She called him many times. She couldn’t reach him at all. Frustrated, she throws away her phone on to the wall. The phone broke and the screen cracked. ‘Great!’

She went to the drawer near the door and started rummaging some stuff inside it. She found her car keys and she is going to find Chanyeol. She can’t wait anymore.

‘I want to and needs to know the truth!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the café]

 

Park Chanyeol was in the café with his best friend, Byun Baekhyun. He always speaks to Baekhyun about his problems. And now he decided that he is going to tell Baekhyun. About his feelings and how he had been feel these days and of course about Hyemi.

 

‘Baekhyun-ah.. I think I can’t think straight lately. I met someone’. He gulped.‘Who is it?. You sound serious, that is strange.’ said Baekhyun while he pulled a chair. Letting out deep sigh, he spoke, ‘Do you remember Hyemi? My girlfriend from high school?’

 

‘Uhm Hyemi? haha..Yeah, of course I remember her. You were so in love with her back then.  So, what’s wrong with her?’ said Baekhyun, curious.

 

‘I met her last week at the small occasion. We talked and somehow going out for a date lately. I think I still loved her Baekhyun-ah. I feel like I wanted to be with her. I kind of started to love her again.’ She stills the same, the one that I knew like last five years ago. I want her back!’. Chanyeol finally said it. He doesn’t know why but he just did.

‘Whoa.. Wait a minute. Yeol , are you alright? Hyemi? Did you realize what you were saying? You’re engaged! Did she know that you’re engaged? You should have told her. There is no more Hyemi and you. It’s you and Adeline now. I think you just confused with your own feelings. You should go for a vacation or something’ said Baekhyun.

 

‘I know.. but ahhhh!!’. Park Chanyeol ruffles his hair and looks depressed.

 

‘What do I do,Baek?’

 

‘You should go home, go talk to Adeline. Don’t hurt her, Yeol. She is such a lovely girl. Besides, she is your fiancée. You guys will be getting married in a couple of months. Don’t break her heart.’ Said Baekhyun and patted his back.

 

‘I should go home by now as it is getting pretty late, and I hope you listen to what I’ve just said.’ Baekhyun then walked out the café, and left Chanyeol on his own.

 

Chanyeol look jittery and lost in his own thought. His mind is still thinking about Hyemi. He thought loving Adeline is just a mistake. He needs to be honest with his feeling. He wanted to call off their wedding. He made a stupid decision as he is now going to meet Hyemi and tell her his feelings. After that he, is going home and would tell Adeline the truth.

 

 

He quickly sends text to Hyemi.

C: Baby, I want to meet you now. I will wait for you here at Chu café.

H: WHAT? It’s already midnight. Can I know why?

C: Please. Just come.

H: Ya ya yaa.. Whatever.

 

 

Chanyeol just finish his work and came out from his office, heading straight to the café. Little did he did not know that Adeline was following him from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

*head bow

sorry for keeping you guys waiting............. T_T

nothing much.. I just updated.. sorry... Jongmal mianhei...

next chap will be post asap... 

Adeline,my friend... i cant wait to be back home n lets hangout..!