Alternate #1

Regret

#AlternateEnding

[Recommend to read it from Chap 5]

 

 

Chanyeol quickly run toward Adeline and called her name for the umpteenth times. There were bloods everywhere and all Chanyeol could do is to take her into his arms and tried to wake her up. Adeline is half conscious, still managed to open her eye lid slowly and had her eyes fixed to the man once she loved.  That sudden loud bang causes Hyemi to step out of her car, curious the lady walked closer towards the truck in hopes of finding what it was all about. Hyemi covered as the sight of Chanyeol with a woman full drenched with blood all over her is all she saw.

 

 

‘Oh my god,Chanyeol!!. I will call 911!’. Hyemi shouted. The ambulance finally arrived in 10 minutes later and the three of them were heading to the Seoul Medical Center.

 

...................................

 

 

[At the Hospital]

 

 

Byun Baekhyun left his house immediately after he got a phone call from his best friend. When he arrived, he saw Hyemi sitting with gloomy face while the tall man just hangs his head low. ‘How was she? How did this happen?’ Baekhyun blurted. With a heavy sigh, Chanyeol told him everything.  Hearing every detail from Chanyeol, Baekhyun run his finger through his hair, and grabbed Chanyeol’s shirt, let out his anger.

 

 

 

 

 

‘How could you Chanyeol!? I’ve told you, remember? DON’T HURT HER!!! Why did you do that, huh!? Pointing out one of his slender finger to the lady who was sitting on the chair, Baekhyun continued, ‘is it because of this woman!? I just don’t get it! Uhm Hyemi! Are you happy now!? You guys better stay away from her, and you Park Chanyeol! Don’t you ever show yourself in front of her’

 

 

 

Surprised by the sudden act from Baekhyun, he speak, 

 

 

 

'Hey Baek! I dont know why you were mad at me out of sudden! What is wrong with you!? Trying to release his collar, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s.

 

 

‘She is my fiancée and I have right to see her! You look so concern about her! Is there something is going on between you and Adeline!? Or you guys were dating behind my back,huh!?..’ ‘Surprising isn’t it? Baek, I knew how the way you look at her the moment I introduced her to you!’

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun replied, ‘Your title as her fiancée do no longer exist, from the moment you cheated on her, Park Chanyeol! Yes! I do love her, Yeol. I love Adeline. I know that it is wrong but I held my feeling. My heart breaks when both of you were going to get married. Now, please! This time, let me be the one who protect her, be the person that stayed by her side whatever happens. You and Hyemi can start a new life.’ Baekhyun was so sure and right now he doesn’t care about his friendship with Chanyeol anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

‘For your information Byun Baekhyun, I am aware that I wronged her, I played with her feelings but who cares! Since you wanted her so much, you can have her.. And don’t ing yell at Hyemi! She has nothing to do with this matter.’ Chanyeol pulled Hyemi and they walked out of the hospital leaving Baekhyun at the waiting room.

 

 

 

 

Actually Chanyeol didn’t mean for everything he said towards the brunet, he did felt hurt when Baekhyun seems to love Adeline. He realized his mistake but because of ego, he let out hurtful words. His ego prevents him to admit that he was being a jerk towards her and it seems he needs to clear his minds so that he can fix the mess that he created.

 

 

 

 

 

At the corner of the room, Baekhyun cried. His feeling is now mixed with fear as he was worried about her, anger and at the same time, he feel sad that he lost his best friend. Byun Baekhyun faithfully waits and prayed,

 

‘Oh Lord, please don’t take her, I loved her so much, let me take care of her. I begged you..’

 

 

 

 

 

After dealing with death for two hours, the doctor managed to save her from it. The doctor met Baekhyun as the man claimed that he is her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

‘There is quite a serious injury she has, she broke a leg, three left ribcage and we also managed to remove blood clot in her brain. A few deep cut and scratches here and there, overall, she is a strong woman, for sure; I doubt not everyone could have survived from this kind of injuries. My team would do the MRI scan tomorrow morning for more details. For now, she is still in comatose state. She will gain conscious for another two days or more. It depends. All we can do is pray for her and don’t worry much; she is going to be fine.’ The doctor ended his speech with an assuring smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun release a breath of relief by hearing that. He entered the ward and saw her lying peacefully with a pale face and an oxygen mask on . He stayed there watching her and held her cold hand all night long.

 

 

 

 

#AUTHOR’SNOTE

Hey,guys!  Sorry for the late update.. I have finished my semester for this year and I , of course I got back home. I miss my family a lot!  I get to spend my time with them and yeah~ sorry for keep you guys waiting…So, here I am in my room with my Rilakuma bear watching me with a cute happy face. Haha!

So, I already post you guys the last chapter for the original ending. As some of you wanted Adeline live happily with someone, I choose Baekhyun.. Although my friend, (the real Adeline) wanted to be end up with Kai, nahhh… I think Baekhyun suits well. This alternate ending will be having part 2 , 3 or bonus chapter as it seems a little bit draggy so that I can let the story flow well on how she will slowly open up her hearts towards my one and only bias, Byun Baekhyun. Maybe it’s going to be fluffy for them, I don’t know.. We will see how it goes.. As for Chanyeol, you guys might forget him and focused on AdelineXBaek new relationship..

 *Hint..Hint

 kekekeke^_^

p/s : not edited, beware for grammatical error and spelling,LOL ~drop your comments and please guys, I need your opinion…

XOXO,

Blackrosez