Alternate #4

Regret

#AlternateEnding4

 

‘Daddy… Daddy..’ Park Chaerin called out her father. She was playing with her penguin doll when she saw the tall man just came down from the stairs. ‘Hey princess.. Good morning! Can I have a good morning kiss from you?’ Chanyeol pointed his cheek and the toddler just places her lips willingly. He then returned to kiss his little princess and Chaerin giggle cutely. He spooned his daughter and carried her to the kitchen.

 

‘Morning, Jingyi jiejie.. What are we having for breakfast today?; the giant ask.

 

‘Morning Chanyeol, I made your favourite dish.. Stir-fried sausages and some pancakes with strawberry jam.’ said the old woman with a smile. The woman who is in her late 50s is Chaerin babysitter. She lives just across Chanyeol’s apartment, Aunty Jingyi lives alone after her son and his husband died in a car crash, Chanyol meet her when she was with a handful of groceries and of course being gentlemen, Chanyeol help her and soon they become acquaintance. Aunty Jingyi is much more like a mother to Chanyeol. Knowing that she loves kids so much, it didn’t take long for her to reply to Chanyeol’s offer to take care of her daughter when he is at work as now Chanyeol is a single father.

 

 

Everything happens so fast. He’s life changed in a blink of an eye. Chanyeol was devastated as his wife, Uhm Hyemi left him right after Chaerin was born. It is a shocked for him as he thought Hyemi is the perfect one, who is willingly to stay with him through ups and downs, be the queen of his life and of course be a great mother for their children. But Chanyeol was wrong. Hyemi wants to pursue her career in modeling and busy managing her agencies. So she thought having a child would ruin her dream. That tall man would never forget the night where those painful and harsh word she throw at him, which is still fresh in his mind.

 

 

[Flashbacks]

 

‘Chanyeol.. Chanyeol..!’

 

 

Hyemi came out of the bathroom and shoved the pregnancy kit to the man who is sitting in front of his laptop doing some paperwork. Chanyeol took the white thing and he observed a double red line on it. A little bit confused, he gave a ‘what is going on’ look to Hyemi.

 

‘It’s positive, double line. See? Chanyeol..I’m pregnant.. Oh !’,Hyemi blurted out. She cannot accept this. ’Why this is so sudden’ she thought. Hyemi didn’t want to accept that she is pregnant. She is not ready yet to become a mother.

 

 

A smile was formed on the giant lips as soon as he heard that ’pregnant’ word. Hyemi is now carrying his child. He is going to be a father.’Hyemi-ah.. am I going to be a dad? Omo! Oh dear!’. He pulled Hyemi into his embrace and kiss her neck,her cheeks, he went down and just about he want to land his lips on hers, Hyemi look away. She pushes Chanyeol and reached his hand.

 

 

‘Chan.. No!’,  She shook her head. ‘Chanyeol.. I don’t want this. Didn’t we use protection? I’m not .. I don’t want this. Let just abort it. I’m not ready… this is.. oh God’. Hyemi runs her finger through her hair and trying to blend the situation she was in. No wonder she always feel hungry and sometimes she had a mood swings. Hyemi did get mad for small things. Yesterday she felt like vomiting but nothing came out. The dizziness, the cravings and somehow she remembered she did not having periods last month.

 

Chanyeol cannot believe what he just heard. ‘Abort? Baby? What is happening?’. ‘Uhm Hyemi!! How could you? This is our child. Our baby for god sake! What is wrong with you, Mrs Park!? No..! No! You can’t do that! Are you crazy!? I love you!’ yelled Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol look at her, trying to talk to her nicely, he went closer towards her.’Hyemi, baby I .. I didn’t mean to yell at you, but are you okay? What’s wrong? Please don’t do this. This baby is ours. We were going to be parents and we are going to take care of the baby together, okay? Hmm?’.Chanyeol wait for her answer.

 

 

‘No Chanyeol, I love you too but I don’t want to get pregnant yet. I just want to focus on my career. I’m doing modeling and I need to manage my agency and my body will.. urm.. I just can’t.. Let me abort it! We can try again next time..’

 

‘PAAAP!!’

 

‘Ouch! Chan..!’.Hyemi hold her aching cheek. A tear finally escaped her eyes. With clenched teeth, Chanyeol couldn’t hold his anger any longer.. ‘Uhm Hyemi, I took you as my wife , I love you, cherish you, I was there whenever you need me and I left my fiancé Adeline just to be with you! How could you? Are you out of your mind!?’ Chanyeol bawled out. He never expect that Hyemi wanted to abort the baby. His baby, his precious angel sent from above and of course his heir. He also didn’t expect to become a father so quick. Knowing her wife pregnant and was carrying his child somehow gives him a sort hint to him become better, more responsibility and more matured. But Hyemi sudden changed. She’s so different. Where are those promises? That sweet and loving and caring side she had and her honesty were suddenly faded. 

 

 

‘Chanyeol, this is so sudden I’m sorry, I really can’t accept this. But I want you to understand that I’m not ready yet to become a mother. Please do understand me.’ Pleaded Hyemi.

 

 

‘What is wrong with you? Why are you like this? This is not Uhm Hyemi that I knew, this is not my wife, where is my wife?’ Chanyeol tried to held his sad tear.

 

 

 ‘I guess I didn’t fully knew you, Hyemi-ah.. I made a rush decision and I felt so stupid right now because I thought you were my queen, my one and only, my everything, I gave my all just to make you happy. But if this is what I get in return, we should go on our own way..’ a cold shiver run down on Hyemi’s spine, nervously she waited what was Chanyeol trying to say.

 

 

 

 

After a long paused, Chanyeol continued. It was so hard for him to let this out, to tell her all this. His eyes were red, tears trickling down his nose and stop upon his lips as soon he closed his eyes,

 

 

‘Uhm Hyemi, let’s get divorce.

 

 

You can do everything you want, you can walk out from this house and please don’t comeback. I don’t want to see you, to meet you don't you ever think to show your face in front of me anymore but in one condition, only after the baby is born, I want my child.’ The giant took a last quick glance at her and enter his studio. A soft click was heard as soon he closed the door leaving Hyemi who is sobbing so hard the whole night across the living room. Both of them were hurting.

 

 

After the incident, both of them live in a separate room. Chanyeol only accompany her whenever she was having hard time when she was handling morning sickness and take her for any appointment with doctors. Worried anything will happen to her, he hired a nurse take care of her when he was off to work. He prepared everything that Hyemi needs along her pregnancy. He wants his child to be born healthy and maybe this is the only time that his child had to spend him time with his mother who doesn’t want him. Thinking about it, Chanyeol felt like a thousand needles were pierce right into his heart whenever he thought about his baby will not be able to feel a mother’s love. ‘This is life’ his sad life. It is his Karma, he thought. His karma as he let go a wonderful woman who loves him with all her heart from his life just like that.

 

 

 

9 months passed quickly and Park Chaerin were born. Hyemi did apologized and thanked Chanyeol for everything. After she was fully recovered, she packs all her belongings, gave a long kissed to the baby and left the house with teary eyes.

 

[End of flashbacks]

 

 

 

He came back to reality and decided to enjoy his morning with his beloved daughter. Chaerin was enjoying a plate of baby food and try to feed herself. It was so cute and Chanyeol just adore her. But he got frowned as in his mind got one question that he really eager wants to find out,

 

 

‘How was she doing now?’ Chanyeol continue eating his breakfast with that question,

 

 

unanswered.

 

 

#AUTHOR’S NOTE

 

Hohohohoho~ Hey my cute lil subbies.. I know I took a long time to update..sorry for any grammar mistakes, my bad~ erm..hmm I’m having writer’s block actually and there are so many things that I have to manage and deal with.. Besides a new semester just starting..I might update this fic but yeah its going to take some time.. I will try to update ASAP.

 

 So, dear my beloved subbies n my precious reader, I want to ask you guys that you guys wants me to end this fic for the next chapter or should I make it a lil longer and insert a new supporting role or what?

 

Option 1- End this fic, I can’t wait for Adeline and Baekhyun to get married, Chanyeol  was happy for them…

Option 2- Add more chapters with new character or supporting role and insert more ideas like did Chanyeol ruined Adeline and Baekhyun relationship? plus..blablablablaa

 

To those who ship BaekDeline~ I’M STILL GOING TO END THIS FIC WITH ADELINE WITH BAEKHYUN~ DON’T WORRY

p/s: Give your answer on the comments box okay? Do tell me reasons or explain to me which option do you prefer..okay babies? Bye bye *wiggle eyebrows*