Regret 5

Regret

Part 5

 

Chanyeol quickly run toward Adeline and called her name for the umpteenth times. There were bloods everywhere and all Chanyeol could do is to take her into his arms and tried to wake her up. Adeline is half conscious, still managed to open her eye lid slowly and had her eyes fixed to the man once she loved.  That sudden loud bang causes Hyemi to step out of her car, curious the lady walked closer towards the truck in hopes of finding what it was all about. Hyemi covered as the sight of Chanyeol with a woman full drenched with blood all over her is all she saw.

 

 

‘Oh my god,Chanyeol!!. I will call 911!’. She quickly dialed the emergency number and stayed beside Chanyeol trying to keep talking to the woman in order to prevent Adeline closed her eyes.

 

 

 

‘Hey, you have to keep your eyes open okay? The ambulance will come soon, just hold on; I want you to breathe slowly. Hold on a little bit more.’ Hyemi was comforting her as all Chanyeol could do is keep calling her name with tears starts running his cheeks.

 

 

He truly felt guilty.

 

 

 

‘Adeline, babe.. I’m so sorry. Please don’t leave me yet. I know I;m wrong. Please,please. Let me fixed all this. I need you to hold on, I know your strong, babe’ pleaded Chanyeol. Yes, he was afraid. He was so afraid he might to lose her. Adeline tried to raise her trembling hand; it was all full with red stains, reaching Chanyeol’s face. Once she managed to place her bloody palm, she tried to utter some words, but it was hard as the pain she felt seems to prevent her to do so. Despite all that, she still tries to speak.

 

 ‘Chan.. Chan.. it.. hu.hurts.’

 

 

*[Adeline Pov]

 

Ple..please God… let me.. just....’

 

 

Tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. With a heavy breathe, she continued.

 

 

 

 ‘Hey, listen. I didn’t regret that met you..

 

 

You’re the best thing that I ever had in my life…Thank you fo.. for everything,Oppa. For the love you… gave me, I felt grateful.. to be able to feel your warm love.’

 

 

‘Hey you, pretty woman! Can you.. please take care of him, love him to the fullest…

 

 

Bring back your love together… because..

 

 

It is you who always in his heart.’

 

………………

 

 

 

Hyemi cried when she heard those sentences. Wiping her tears, Hyemi whispered to Adeline, ‘Hey girl, you’re not telling me that! You are going to be just fine. Don’t talk nonsense.’ She pressed her lips into a thin line as another tear escaped her eyes.

 

 

* [Hyemi Pov]

 

 ‘Where is the hell of the rescue team!? She’s dying for god sake! What a silly girl!

 

 

How could she say that!

 

 

What is happening? Is it my fault? I’ve ruined someone happiness? Dear Lord, please, I didn’t know.. I swear I didn’t know anything. Don’t take her, please.. she doesn’t deserved this.’

 

 

 

Adeline just smiled. She then turns her head to Chanyeol, who was holding her with panicked and worried was clear shown all over his face. Tears b non stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Park Chanyeol… I … lo..love... you’.

 

 

 

 

 

That was the last thing she said and that was the last five words Chanyeol heard from her.

 

 

 

#AUTHORSNOTE

 

Hey babies.. one more chapter to go.. did i make you cry?? mianheiyo...

this is the original ending.. the OC gonna say goodbye in this part 5 chap~

T___T

p/s : i will make alternate ending as some of you wanted Adeline to end up with someone's else..

so...bear with me hunny~