Alternate #5

Regret

#AlternateEnding5

 

In less than one month, Baekhyun and Adeline were going to get married. All preparations,decorations,wedding gown, flowers were already set. Now its just the matter of time. Today, Baekhyun will fetch her at the airport because Adeline went to Beijing for a business meeting. Baekhyun woke up early and was ready to go to the airport. When he was fixing his hair, his phone got a message.

 

[Phone texting]

 

A: Baekhyunee.. my flight got delayed. The flight schedule has change! I will inform you when I was about to go on board. Don’t forget to pick me okay? I love you~

 

B: Awwww… I’m sad. I miss you already. Okay baby.. I will be waiting. I love you more<3

 

 

 

‘Urghhh.. I miss her so much. How come the flight got delayed?’with a deep sigh, Baekhyun grab his car keys and drove to the nearest convenient store and decided to shop some groceries too. He did felt uneasy when Adeline told him about her flight got delayed. He did watch the weather forecast this morning, showing that the weather will be just fine for today. Somehow, he is just so worried. He continues to drive and park his car.

 

 

 

At the airport, Adeline was just reached Incheon. Her flight never got delayed. She lied. She is with someone else at a coffee shop. Adeline does not know why she stayed at the first place. She felt pity for him. She is now sitting on the same table with Chanyeol and Chaerin. They met at the arrival hall and at that time, both of them were surprised.

 

 

‘How have you been Adeline? You look so beautiful. Erm.. I .. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for everything. I know what I did was terrible.. I just-

‘Chanyeol.. Stop! Its okay.. Just don’t bring it up. I’ve forget all about it. I know that incident, those painful memories with you did leave a deep scar in me but I’ve moved on.’ She confessed.

 

 

 

With a thin smile.. Chanyeol nodded. He knew how Adeline could never forget what he did. He felt bad about it but looking at Adeline right now, he is so glad that she’s looking so fine. She looks happier. Maybe she was already with someone else or maybe she has found her true love.

Thinking about it, it sends pain to his heart. I’ve wasted her love, I cheat on her.. so why did I feel like this?

 

 

Suddenly a loud cry could be heard from the baby stroller. Chaerin has woke up.

Picking her up and cradle her in his arms,Park Chanyeol shushed his little princess.

“Ohh.. Chaerin ah.. its okay.. Daddy is here.. shh hh..shh.. are you hungry? You want some milk?”

 

 

Rubbing her puffy eyes, Chaerin her right thumb as it was a sign that she was hungry.

Adeline saw him struggling preparing Chaerin’s milk, so she took Chaerin from his lap and hold her. ‘Is this your daughter? She is so cute and pretty. She got your eyes,Chan.

 

 

 

 

With a wide smile plastered on his face, Chanyeol hummed. “But why are you all alone,Chan? Where is she? Your wife didn’t going back here? Whats her name..? hmm mm Hye jin? Eh.. Hyeni..Hyemi.. yeah Hyemi right?”

 

 

 

 

Clearing his throat,Chanyeol hissed “Hmm.. yup..thats her name..she..umm.. Hyemi and I were no longer together, she left as soon Chaerin was born. Its complicated".

 

 

“Huh?? You guys got divorce? Don’t you pity your daughter Park Chanyeol? She is still a baby.she need a mother” caressing the toddler, she kissed Chaerin on her forehead. Chaerin let outa small giggle while she is drinking some warm milk. Looking at her eyes, Adeline felt sad for the baby. Chaerin didn’t deserve this. A child needs a mother. What were them thinking? oh god.. what on earth is happening to that woman? How come she left her baby just like that?Adeline thought.

 

 

 

“Its complicated Adeline. She just left! She left us! She said Chaerin was a mistake! I hate her!! she left me Adeline..I chased her out and she agreed. She ing left me.” Chanyeol was angry. He lives in a pain when she left. His face is full with hatred and there is tension on his expression. 

 

“Watch your word,Park Chanyeol.. we have a kid here” Park Chaerin who was sitting on Adeline’s lap looked at her dad and the toddler seems to understand her father sudden changing emotions.

 

 

 

“Daddy..” she raise her arms giving signal to Chanyeol to take her into his arns. He looked at her daughter and kissed her forehead. He only has his baby princess in this world. He promised to take care of Chaerin with love and cherish her with all his life. "I'm sorry Adeline.. thank you for having us and hope to see you again. We need to go. Tell Baekhyun I said hi” with an awkward smile, that giant man get up and push their luggage to the exit door leaving Adeline just like that.

 

 

Adeline whispered,

 

 

Chanyeol ahh.. Why did she left you when you guys were so in love back then? I thought you’d be happy with her. Why am I feeling so sad ? you were suffering inside don’t you? Did you now feel what I felt for the last 2 years? It hurts when someone you trust, you love with all your heart suddenly changed and you didn’t know them anymore? Did you feel it now?

 

 

Authors note:

yeah i know ..its short.. and it ! sorry for a long long hiatus guys~ i didnt meant to left this story for so long.. i'm very busy with Uni life and a lot of things that i need to focus on. i'm sorry.. mianhei.. i promise you guys i will try to finish this story as soon as possible. i know you guys wants Adeline to be happy with Baekhyun. i will do and end this fic as you wish! sorry for any grammar mistakes or mispelled. i will edit soon.

 

xoxo, 

Blackrosez^^