Regret 1

Regret

Adeline Jung..
She was at home waiting for her fiancé. Usually, her fiance would already come home around 10 at night. But now its already 2.30 am in the morning. Lately, her loving fiance, Park Chanyeol are always by himself. When she asked him,he would said that there is nothing wrong or he would said that he was just fine. Adeline thought maybe he was just stressed or he was having a hard time settling his work. Adeline tried to call his phone but the one who answering was the operator for a voicemail. While waiting, she was already tired and sleepy. She'd finally fall asleep without she realized.


Park Chanyeol...
He finally arrived at home. He didn't get out from his car yet.. He remembered it clearly. That woman. Who left him. His first love, Uhm Hyemi. He met her at his office last week. She is now a successful business woman. Chanyeol was glad. She is fine and live happily now. Chanyeol started to meeting her often. Just now, he was having dinner with Hyemi. They were having a sweet conversation,recalled all their memories,about how they fall in love and other stuffs. Now, in his head is all about Hyemi.


He entered the house and saw her. She was sleeping on the couch. He moved closer,kneeled down beside her on the sofa and kisses her eyes. She stirred a little bit but her eyes is still closed shut. Adeline is still sleeping.  Chanyeol's hand instinctively reached over and caressed her hair, smiling a bit as he do that. So,he set up another wake up kiss.


This time, Chanyeol removes a few strands of her hair that was covered her face,and put behind her ears. He landed his lips on her. Adeline started to opened her eyes and blinked. She felt something brushed her lips. She knew who it was. He was about to pull away,but she slowly kiss him back. "Chan.. Your home. Are you alright? Why are you late?". She brushes her thumb on his cheek. Adeline looked in his eyes,waiting his answer.


Chanyeol just smiled. "Yeahh, I'm fine. Sorry for being late. I got a new project.. And I was helping my friend.. Don't worry, I'm okay,babe. I forgot to call you..and my phone was out of battery.. Now let's get into our bed." replied Chanyeol. With a nod,Adeline get off the couch and they went to their room.


The next morning.. Adeline wake up a little bit early. She let out a small groan and looking toward Chanyeol who is still sleeping with his hand encircling her waist. She lifted his hand carefully,put it aside and leaned closer. Adeline planted a soft kiss on his cheeks. She went to the bathroom and going to prepared some breakfasts downstairs.


A hot tea and French toast with sausages was ready. The menu was Chanyeol all time favourite. While she was about to called Chanyeol,he already rushed down and wear his shoes. "Ermm.. I have to go.. Maybe I'll be back late,so you don't have to wait for me okay?, bye baby!" He quickly fixed his shirt and hair. 


"But.. Chan, I already made you a breakfast, please eat it first.. I made it just for you". she pouted. "I'm sorry,baby.. I  really have to go, I'm going to meet Baekhyun by the way. He need me to help him with his business". Baekhyun,she knew him. It was Chanyeol's best friend. She met him a few times as Baekhyun will pay a visit to their house once as he is now busy manage his business.


Chanyeol noticed her expression. "Baby, I know it is weekend, and I promised you to take you out. I'm sorry.. I will try to get home before dinner", he added and showed his beautiful smile.


He left and Adeline just let out a smile. But deep down in her heart, she felt that Chanyeol being different lately.


Adeline has a habit. She will text Chanyeol every day,every hours exactly, asking whether he was doing fine or a simple message such as 'I love you, I miss you, can't wait to see you soon ' and lot more.


Chanyeol was okay with that for the first time.. But as time goes by, he seems tired with all the lovey dovey messages from her,her affection towards him and the touches from her. His love towards Adeline seems to fade away. No spark,not lively and dull. He would replied but recently,he just ignored all the messages. Then, Hyemi came back. He is now confused with his feelings. He loves Adeline but at the same time, his heart is now filled another person's named....

 

 

HYEMI