Chapter 3

Going Crazy (Hiatus)

 I can feel the butterflies in  my stomach increase their kinetic energy as I make my way into TS Entertainment.

"How are you Ji Eun?", the lady at the front desk greeted as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning, I'm fine" I smile and walk over to the elevator and then press the up button. It goes DING and then the elevator's doors part leaving space for me to enter which i do. As soon as the doors came together again, I quickly check myself in the mirror. I want to make a good impression of myself for the newbie partner. I was dying to meet my surprise partner the whole week and now I can. I don't even know anything about him or her except that it's a newbie.

DING! The elevator rings again and is followed with the doors separating. Walking to room 206, I can feel my excitement rise rapidly. However, when I get to outside the room, I take a stop and take in a deep breath before I make my entrance. "Hell-" I look around a unexpectedly empty room. Where is everyone?

I stand in the doorway dumbfounded when a really deep and husky voice comes out of nowhere and causes me to jump.

"Well, aren't you going in?" the voice asks that makes me turn around so fast that I bump into the person's chest. Wide eyed, I slowly look up and end up finding myself staring up at a guy with smoky eyes. His eyes meet mines which makes my heart take a huge leap. I don't even realize that I'm blocking the doorway until another voice - female this time, interrupts our moment.

"Let's go in" she says. I look around the guy and see my manager.

"Oh sorry" I apologize and feel my cheeks warm up as I turn back around and walk into the room with the guy with piercing eyes and Mrs.Parks following behind me.

Awkwardly making my way to the rectangle table, I pull out a chair and seat myself in it. Ms.Parks plops down to my right and the guy sits down diagonally across from me. Is he going to be my partner?... Without my awareness, my eyes analyze him while Ms.Parks searches for some paperwork. He is wearing a stylish black light jacket with a hood and his hair is jet black and reaches just a bit above his eyes which makes them stand out even more. AAH! His eyes meet mine again which causes me to quickly look away. Then I glance back again and find him still staring at me which makes me surprised and uncomfortable. UGH. WHY IS THIS SO AKWARD?!