ert

All it Takes

All it Takes

Chapter VIII - [ert]

Where the hell did that come from, Tae? That was just so random!

Yuri's eyes widened when Taeyeon just blurted out something that was not true and what made it worse was it included the ice princess posing for her. Jessica knew her best friend had a few instances when they had a model during class; she even had to take a few photos of that model if ever she did not finish and took them home to their apartment. At first, the blonde blushed redde than the ripest tomato when she saw those photos and almost assumed that Yuri was a ert. But after quite a lot of explanation, they soon arrived at an understanding that the Art student would try her best to hide those, erm, provocative things away from Jessica's eyes.

And now, Taeng had the guts to bring that up and actually say it in front of her friends. The black pearl swallowed hard when she felt and ominous presence loom behind her. Turning her head towards her back, she saw the Jung girl slowly cracking her knuckles and glaring at her with her "demon eyes". In a short while, a loud cry would be heard throughout Chasjan.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Jeez, Sica, that hurts you know!" Yuri wept as she nursed a smoking lump on her head as Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun took their seats in the seclusion where Taeyeon and Tiffany were. Yoona and Seohyun were kind enough to inspect the damage while the blonde pointed at her best friend, saying, "You really are a ert, Yul! To think I ould do such a thing, really!" The rest of the group did not really know whether to break the two up or to laugh; they were used to the two friends arguing over small things back when they were still in high school and it only seemed normal now in college.

Sica went on berating her roommate while Yul would try to calm her down until Seohyun clapped her hands to distract the two, saying, "Okay, okay. Break it up you two lovebirds. You don't want the people to think you're having a lover's quarrel, do you?" She blinked when Sica and Yul halted their exchange of words but gained an unnatural shade of red, with Jessica beating Yuri's own. Well, it seemed like that did the trick since the blonde sank back into her seat while Yuri looked like she was praying she could disappear right now on her spot. The group assumed that it was the end of their squabble but Tae just did not get the tip-off and tried to throw fuel once more in the fire.

"But they look so good together, don't they? Yuri likes girls and Sica-mmph!"

"So how's college with you all?" Tiffany interrupted and covered her girlfriend's mouth with her hand and glared at her to prevent her from saying anything more. Taeng flailed her arms and was about to break free when Yoona joined forces with Fany to keep their doing any more damage. Picking up on the oh-so-obvious hints, Seohyun answered the red-head's questions and thankfully, the earlier events were forgotten, replaced by other catching up topics.


A/N; Look who's here.... I'm still alive heh. Sorry haven't been updating :[ It's almost university-applying time and trying to look for scholarships...  Also, homework wasn't that bad this week so I had time to just sit down and write, I'll be adding another chapter in a bit hopefully you guys still like the story and continue reading! Thanks again for those who commented and subscribed.

Also.. if you're confused, chapter 7 was just a sneak peak, this is the true continuation of that chapter. :)

-raynee