Drunk

All it Takes

All it Takes

Chapter II -  [Drunk]

[Jessica's Perspective]

Ah, , , !

This is getting old, really. There isn't a decent guy in this whole neighborhood who I go out with who doesn't wish to hold me down and stick his into me.

erts. Bastards. Jerks.

Why do I attract the wrong kind of people? Is bad to ask for a civilized person to be with? Just when I thought I had the one, everything would come crashing down and I would be trying to escape from a -minded creeper. , this is getting frustrating! I left my boy-toy at the club after he tried to sneak a at my s and while we were dancing. He thought I was drunk? Not even close to it. He got a punch across the face because of that stunt; I left him drooling on the dance floor.

I had a few drinks but I have a higher alcohol tolerance than most people. I don't get drunk easily. It gives me a chance to really observe the people I'm with, let their true colors come out because of their intoxication to alcohol. Tongues slip, bodies act on instinct, brains turned off; a perfect time to really peer into someone's real personality. Tonight, I just saved myself from the misery of dealing with another jerk. But honestly, I'm getting tired of this… Why, why do I have to left alone all the time? It's painful to deal with this over and over again; isn't there anyone who won't just be some buddy for a night then leave? Isn't there someone who will just love me?

It's cold out, and I'm shaking. A warm pair of arms would have been enough to keep me comfortable but since I was alone, my measly coat will have to do. Good thing I only have a couple of blocks more to walk. Where are those keys? If I didn't have them, I just hope my roommate would be awake. Hm, I did say to her earlier to wait up on me, didn't I? I just hope she's still awake.

Oh, that's odd, the door is unlocked? Stupid... does she want to let thieves in? I do hope she's awake, if not, I don't know if I have the control to hold back to give her a hard hit on the head for being so careless. And I was right; here she is on the couch, asleep and probably drunk again. Just then I realized the time, it's almost 3:30 am. I feel my anger die down when it hit me that she probably fell asleep because she waited on me. I came home late and she must be really tired. Come to think of it, she would really be tired because she had night classes. I must've pushed her too much. If this was this still high school, she would've been in her bed and I would be freezing out in the close knocking until she woke up. Yul, you silly girl.

I sat down by the side of the couch and looked at her sleeping form, so peaceful. I can't believe we managed to be together even after high school. I was worried I would be going alone, but wonder of all wonders, Yul passed in the same university I was in. I was happy, of course. By then, I saw how much she has changed, Yul showed much maturity though she was still playful and loved to tease me still, but this time, it's not every now and then. She was more serious now, and I had to admit, I miss the old her.

My hand had somehow started to her hair and soon, I was petting it. I've always thought that she looked so cute when she was defenseless. I like it when her bangs were free in front of her face, and I get to see that when I catch her dozing off. I had to keep myself from squealing whenever I see this. She twitched and scared me a little but the positioning still allowed me to the silky black locks with my hands.

Dear 'ol Yul looks so vulnerable right now. She may look tough on the outside, but she's a softie inside. I felt my heart break that day when she and her girlfriend broke up. I had the right mind to go to the girl and give her a good lecture but since Yul told me not to, I had to obey. I wanted to tell her to go easy on the drinking when she was moping on the dining room table because of her broken heart. But Yul was too stubborn, too broken to really listen to me; I can't blame her.

I watched sadly as she gulped down glass after glass of gin until she passed out from the alcohol. It was already late then and I tried to help her up so she can sleep on her bed. She stirred from her stupor of course, but she shoved me away and ran off (imagine that, she can still run!) to the bathroom where gut-wrenching sounds of vomiting was heard. After all that subsided, I had to pry her off the toilet to clean her up for bed.

I had to admit I had a hard time focusing on the job that time. I should be used to seeing her body right now since we had been taking baths since we were kids! But it confused me, why was I blushing that time? Why do I feel giddy, tingly when I started to take off her clothes? Why was I gaping when everything came off? I had the chance to take in her entire form; okay, so Yul wasn't the most 'gifted' when it came to the chest area but I saw how she managed to keep a trim figure. Her arms were well-muscled in the right places most likely because of her new work-out sessions. She also developed a habit of jogging and doing curl-ups as exercise when we entered college so anywhere else was almost… perfect.

Should I wake her up now or should I leave her here? No, I might as well take her to bed; the couch was not really the most comfortable place to sleep here in our apartment. With one last twirl of those cute bangs of hers, I urged her to rouse from her sleep.

"Yuri… Yuri, wake up."


A/N: So much for posting tomorrow- Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And sorry for some typos on the previous chapter, read over it on my phone and I saw so many and decided to fix it up. I will try to post another chapter later on or tomorrow. :)

 

-rayneee