All it Takes

All it Takes

Chapter I

[Yuri's perspective]

This is ing stupid.

Here I am waiting for my best friend, Sica, my roommate who happened to be out in some club with her boyfriend (or fling? I don't know... but I do know he's the fourth guy this month) dancing the night away. If I didn't care so much about her I would've gone to sleep hours ago. Yes, I care; I goddamn care for her. Not just as her best friend but as something else. There, I said it; my drinking must be starting to go to my head. Ah, my glass is empty again, better refill it. Bottle's more than half empty; I guess I should've bought another one.

 

Anyway, I did say I care. I really do. Ever since during the time when I discovered I would be sharing my apartment room with her in the SM university, I already swore to myself that I'll start to be a good friend to her. Sure, at first, it was hard since I was so used to teasing her since we were kids until our days in high school. Sica is a good kid; passing grades, friendly, though sometimes cold attitude, focused on her goals and ambitions, you know, the usual stuff. All these she managed to balance with her wild social life. I never thought tht the girl was a crazy party animal and she loved to dance. Never would anyone had thought she had it in her to dance, it was like her body was engineered to take on the dance floor anytime. Paired with her beatiful looks (her blonde, lucious hair, hazel eyes, those kissable lips, that sweet smile, even her cute blush, oh jeez. I could go on and on), her overall character made her a magnet for boys in an instant. My two hands weren't enough to count the guys she brings in our room every month. Seems that she changes boyfriends as often as she changes her bed sheets, which was what? Every week?

 

I guess that's the only flaw she has that I'm aware of. She never stays in a relationship that long. I believe her longest was a month and not even one guy managed to get in her pants. Sica said she was saving that time for the one. So she believes on those things too after all. She told me one that she was envious of me and my used to be girlfriend because we were almost perfect together. Yeah, you heard right. I don't pay attention nor screw with boys. I prefer them ladies. I guess I don't roll the way my best friend rolled, but she still accepted me.

 

I did prove her wrong when my now ex, broke up with me because she got herself in trouble and was found out to be ing with some guy I don't even know. Despite the pain I felt when I got the news, I merely shrugged it off like it was nothing, though I drowned myself for nights with alcohol, wondering where I went wrong. Breaking up with my past girl hurt; Sica was there to cheer me up though and I remember her telling me this: "You'll find love again, I'm sure. You'll never know it might be standing right in front of you already."

 

Going back to how I feel, yes, I care for Sica. I like her. A lot. That's the bad thing; I am madly in love with my best friend and she does not have any clue that I'm feeling this way, way before college. No way am I telling her that. I'm not risking my friendship with her just because of my selfish desires. I'm a hundred and ten percent sure that she doesn't swing like I do. Come on, she likes guys and collects them like toys. She probably hasn't found the one yet that's why she hasn't settled with one guy.

 

I down another glass and the warmth flooded my body once more. , thinking of her even made the area between my legs throb with so much yearning. I should be ashamed of myself thinking of how really hot she is, how extremely wonderful it would be to push her down on my bed, kiss her, touch her, taste her and even  her until she screams out my name... Lke I was the only thing in her world and the only one she needed... Maybe by then I can tell how much I lo-

 

Yeah, right, in my dreams. I respect her way too much to do those things. No way I'll do that, not now, not ever. Maybe I'm just deprived of . I'm getting sleepy and dizzy too. I don't think I can wait for her any longer. I'm ing drunk as hell. Time to put away the bottle and glass, I've drained it all. Hmm, it's almost 3:30 AM. Maybe she has her keys, oh wait, I left the door open for her anyway. I'll just wake up... when... she... knocks on... the door...

 


End of Chapter I

A/N: Thanks for reading and hopefully you guys like it!

-rayneee