Last Night

All it Takes

A/N: Sorry for my subscribers that I haven't updated at all for a few months... I totally forgot the story line so I had to re-read all the chapters again but I'll try to write again and hopefully you guys enjoy it.


All it Takes

Chapter XIII - [Last Night]

yuri's thoughts
jessica's thoughts

Jessica woke up early that next morning even though she slept so late just thinking about her conversation last night with Yuri. She clearly remembered the black pearl's unintended confession towards her and the thought of this brought a few shades of red to her face. 

Am I ready to face Yuri-ah so early in the morning? I doubt she's even awake though. Maybe I'll just take a quick shower and get to the university right away. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

The blonde sighs and heads to the washroom to clear her mind. As she steps into the shower, the scenes from last night replayed over and over and instead of having an enjoyable shower, her mind was clouded even more. She was afraid that this new found knowledge of Yuri's crush towards her would turn to an awkward relationship since the latter did not know she knew about this fact.

After what felt like an hour shower (which only took about 5 minutes in reality) Jessica headed to her room to get dressed for the day. Not forgetting to cook Yuri a quick American breakfast that she knew her roommate liked and a note saying that she would be home late with Yoona in case the black pearl gets worried.

Happy with her creation, she steps out and heads straight to the university.


Yuri woke up and pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. Her face turned red at the thought of her bestfriend and her very subtle confession that she thinks only herself knows. It got her thinking about the contest at the cafe they always visit.

Should I contact Taeny? Ugh- As much as they would help, they would of course be a distraction... but I mean they're the only ones who know about it. I guess I'll go eat first.

As Yuri approached the dining room, she saw a note that said "Morning Yuri-ah, I haven't cooked for you in awhile but I thought it would be a great time so that you wouldn't go running off on your own again and making me worry. Hope you enjoy it and don't be late! Also I'll be with Yoona later in case I get home late!". Yuri just smiled at herself and ate her breakfast happily.


After Yuri's class ended, she went straight to Chasjan to brainstorm some ideas regarding her confession with the couple.

"Yul! Are you okay?! Jessica was calling us like mad yesterday... what the hell did you do?" Tiffany exclaimed.

"I'm sorry...  I just overreacted cause I thought I lost her but turns out that Yoona was just lying to me and it's motivating me to confess to her soon." Yuri responded.

"Yeah, you should hurry up before she actually gets snatched for real. Y'know your bestfriend is pretty-". Before Taeyeon could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Tiffany's glare and all Yuri could do was laugh.

"Hah. That's what you get.. But I kinda have a plan but just tell me what you guys think..." 

1 hour later

"So... do you think that's too late or no? I really want it to be romantic for her since it would be her first." Yuri said.

"I would say yes, I mean it's only two weeks from now... We'll distract her from other suitors somehow or maybe you could just distract her yourself." chuckled Taeyeon.

"As if- but thanks for all the help. I'll just text you guys if there's any changes and let me know what you think." Yuri replied.

To be continued...