Finally

All it Takes

All It Takes

Chapter XIV - [Finally]

And the grand prize goes to...

Kwon Yuri

Her song caught the judges eyes because of its genuine lyrics and the emotions hidden behind the song. The judges all agreed that the romantic song was filled with all the challenges Yuri faced before finally reaching this stage. Without further ado, I introduce you to the grand winner of the Chasjan annual song-writing competition, Kwon Yuri.

Everybody's looking for that something. One thing that makes it all complete. For me it was you, Jessica Jung: My roommate, my bestfriend, my other half. Love can make you laugh or cry but I wish the tears you will shed will only be tears of joy because seeing you cry is like my world crashing down. That's why I dedicate this song that I have created for our friendship to grow into something more; I hope you give me a chance and I promise that you won't regret your decision. 

In the midst of Yuri's speech she eye'd the woman who was making her heart flutter but saw the opposite of what she had expected. She wanted to see a blushing princess but she was astounded to notice that the person she was about to serenade was crying. As much as Yuri wanted to approach and console the blonde, she wanted to express all her feelings through the song before doing so. Before she began the song, she mouthed, "Don't cry, Sica-ah."

Strangely enough, her two other closest friends patted Jessica on the back as to give assurance and it somehow soothed the blonde. This action helped Jessica to solely focus on the one person in the room that gave her the erratic heartbeat she was currently feeling.

(search the way you look at me on youtube)

After Yuri's song finished, she bowed and thanked the listeners quickly before rushing to the side of the now embarassed Sica.

"Sica-ah, lift your head please. It'll take half the embarassment from you." Yuri said while scratching the back of her head. "There's so many things I want to tell you but I hope my message was sent across through the song. If not, I love you Jessica Jung, would you be my girlfriend?" 

Yuri closed both of her eyes and silently prayed that the woman in front of her would say yes. After what seemed like a whole minute of silence, she opened her eyes due to the sudden quiet atmosphere and was shaken up by a kiss that blew her mind.

"I-I-I take that as a yes?!" Yuri stuttered. 

"Yes, you pabo." After saying this, Jessica embraced Yuri and whispered that she took too long and she almost got tired of waiting.

The sound of cheers and whistling brought the two love birds into reality and the newly formed couple could only blush at their sudden display of affection.

After the Chasjan event finished, Yuri approached Taeyeon and Tiffany and thanked them for all the support they've given her the past few weeks.

"No problem, Yul! We're both so glad to know that the woman you've been fantas-" Tiffany's sudden elbow stopped Taeyeon mid-sentence before the pevertedness continues. "Geez Fany-ah. As I was saying, we're happy to know that the girl of your dreams and the whipped Yuri since the beginning are finally together."

"As much as I want to deny the last part, since it's true what can I do?" Yuri added while suddenly looking at the ice-princess and blushing. Though this was the case, Yuri still had some courage left to hold Jessica's hand.

"And we should go, it's getting late and we don't want to spoil your first night together-" Tiffany said.

"But Yul said she's treating us to bingsoo if Sica says yes..." Taeyeon interrupted but Tiffany just beamed a smile at the Yulsic couple while dragging Taeyeon out of sight. 

"So... I guess it's just us two again. Umm... Want to go for a walk before we head back?" Yuri asked albeit awkwardly.

"Yul, stop being so awkward it's embarassing..."

"Sorry, it's just that... it's not sinking in yet."

"What isn't?"

"This. Us."

Realizing what Yuri said, Jessica goes on her tippy toes to capture her lover's lips once again.

"Are you still unsure? Because there's lots where that came from." Jessica embarassed and turned red even after she tried to act like it's no big deal.

(A/N: omg cringe sorry LOL.)

Breaking the ice, Yuri confesses her love again to the beauty that stood beside her.

"I love you, Sica-ah. Remember that I'll always be here for you." The three words that Yuri have been wanting to say to her new lover. 

Sensing the tears that were about to form in the blonde's eyes, Yuri gently kisses Jessica's forehead and quietly says, "Let's go home. Our home."

As the newly formed lovers walked home, they both engraved this special day in their hearts.


a/n: sorry for not updating in a while but i hope this makes up for it.