Human Popsicle

Listen To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Kyuhyun stared at a wide eyed Ryeowook . He immediately pulled his lips away from the chef and he was about to say something when his feet was hit by the opening door.

                “Now this is something interesting…can’t this wait till your inside the cubicle?” Kibum stared at the two men who were sprawled on the bathroom floor. Ryeowook was still stoned as he felt Kyuhyun’s heavy weight above him. The pain on his hips from falling down started to kick in.

                Kyuhyun wanted to scream. He stood up immediately and he burst with incoherent blabber to explain everything to Kibum .

                “Whatever Kyuhyun…I saw what I saw…” Kibum ended up with a short laugh as he closed the door again to leave.

                “Hey…I’m really sorry…okay?” Kyuhyun said hastily at the dumbfounded chef then he ran after his cousin. He had some explaining to do.

                Ryeowook was left inside the men’s bathroom still in shock. He touched the edge of his lips and  he felt like Kyuhyun’s lips had left an invisible mark on it. His lips brushing on his, he can still feel it and he can feel his whole body shuddering. Everything was a blur and he didn’t know how to react but one thing’s for sure…Cho Kyuhyun stole his first kiss and he can’t find it in himself to be actually mad about it.

--------------

                “Hey! Hyung! Stop!” Kyuhyun shouted at Kibum who was about to enter his car. Kibum stopped and he looked back at Kyuhyun, still with his evil knowing smirk.

                “Why? We’re quits now don’t you think? You doing that thing with that little boyfriend of yours…you probably were on a date last night right? You peeping toms!” Kibum growled.

                “Hey…what happened back there was an accident! I was running away from you and I wasn’t looking and I tripped….”

                “ And you ended up in his lips? That’s good! You know what Kyuhyun?! You should have at least closed the door…Hahahahahaha” Kibum laughed.

                “I’m not kidding! He was not my boyfriend! For Christ’s sake hyung…I’m perfectly straight..”

                “For now…yeah” Kibum  gave out a small mocking laugh.

                “ It was an accident! And you? You shouldn’t be making out inside a non-tinted car in an open parking space!” Kyuhyun screamed.

                “ So there…I told you we’re quits now!” Kibum answered.

                “ No! Mine was an accident. Yours…from the looks of it…you didn’t accidentally tripped on top of him inside your car right? Who is he anyway?! Kibum-hyung…tell me…are you gay?”

                “I don’t know…are you going to tell everyone?” Kibum shifted into a more serious tone.

                “Why would I do that?”

                “Because it’s your second nature to blackmail everyone…”

                “Look Hyung…I might not be your best cousin but really…you’re life’s none of my business…”

                “We’re good then?”

                “I guess so…but what I saw was giving me nightmares to be honest…”

                “ You’ll get over it and besides if you tell anyone, I’ll probably kill you, like seriously…you know I can…” Kibum turned around to ride his car leaving Kyuhyun behind. 

                Kyuhyun felt his knees were turning wobbly. Right after their conversation, he suddenly remembered he just kissed a guy, a guy named Kim Ryeowook who had involuntarily haunted his dream that just had become a reality minutes ago. It’s not really funny. Kyuhyun felt he needed to see Seohyun.

-------------

                “Hi baby…are you home?” Kyuhyun talked with Seohyun on the phone as he was driving to her place.

                “Yeah…why?”   Seohyun answered back as she stirred the Kalbi-jim she was preparing.

                “I’ll come over…can I?”

                “Sure! I’m cooking dinner…”

                “Alright see you in a while…”

                “Take care… love you!”

                “ Love you too…” Kyuhyun  whispered and he wanted to bite his tongue. Why was he feeling guilty? It was an accidental kiss for God’s sake!!! He didn’t entirely like it but he just wanted to be sure he really didn’t.

---------

                Seohyun opened the door for him and she was shocked when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed her and kissed her when they were barely inside.  She responded well and Kyuhyun slowed down the kiss. He did it more gently and passionately and he ended up pinning Seohyun on the wall. He can still feel something down there as they kissed and he can’t help but feel relieved, at least girls still have an effect on him. He’s  not turning gay…like Kibum.

                The girl gasped for breath as she broke their kiss and he stared at Kyuhyun with flushed cheeks.

                “Hey…you’re giving me a lot of surprise kisses lately…” She said shyly as Kyuhyun ran his fingers on her cheek.

 

                “I just miss you lately…”  Kyuhyun smiled. He intertwined their fingers and she led him to the dining area.

---------

                “You cooked all of these?” Kyuhyun stared at the traditional Korean dinner in front of him; steamed rice, Kalbi jim ,kimchi, sweetened marble potatoes, oyster dumplings and others.

                “Yes…” Seohyun beamed proudly.

                “I didn’t know you knew how to cook…”  Kyuhyun pulled the chair to sit.

                “I’m learning how to”

                “That makes the two of us then…” Kyuhyun said to himself.

                “ Let’s eat?” Seohyun started to serve the food and Kyuhyun’s eyes gleamed with excitement.  He took the first bite of the Kimchi and then his eyes popped out.

                The freaking Kimchi was extremely salty…

                “How was it?” Seohyun watched closely with hopeful  eyes.

                “It was very delicious!” Kyuhyun lied. He didn’t want to shatter her dreams.

                “Have some more…and try the others too!” Seohyun excitedly served him heaps and heaps of everything.

                Kyuhyun struggled as he tried to swallow everything without tasting it. The rice was half-cooked and the Kalbi-jim was bland and beef was still chewy. He wanted to cry but seeing Seohyun beaming at him as they ate, he knew he had to up.

                “Ryeowook can pawn the…” Kyuhyun stopped his thoughts. He just can’t believe he’s thinking of him and his cooking right now. It’s simply outrageous!

                “Do you want some dessert?” Seohyun asked again with her sweet smile. Kyuhyun just can’t imagine how dessert will taste like so he politely declined, telling her he was already full . Seohyun stood up to get something from the kitchen and Kyuhyun almost gobbled one liter of water to wash off all the bad taste from his mouth.

                “If I’ll marry her…I think I should really learn how to cook or we’ll starve to death…”

 

----------------

                The rest of the day hasn’t been easy for Ryeowook. That damn kiss felt like a bee sting. It was annoying, bothersome but the difference was, it was far from being painful, he wanted to kill himself for feeling a bit more happy than actually annoyed.

                He sat on one of the benches in front of the lockers, hugging his knees  in front of his chest. He stared at the lockers and he was thinking what could have happened if he didn’t let Kyuhyun pull away and if the kiss lasted a little bit longer. He suddenly felt his heart beat a bit faster and he felt goosebumps forming on his skin. He rubbed his arms together to warm himself.

                “Ryeowookie? Are you okay? You’re a bit on the edge all day…I noticed..” Boa appeared from nowhere, suddenly beside Ryeowook on the bench.

                “Uhmm..hmmm  nothing Noona…” Ryeowook tried to avoid Boa’s gaze. He was silently contemplating if he can actually share his unsure feelings and concerns to anybody. He felt like he was bursting  inside. Boa knew how to get the right timing, Ryeowook was very vulnerable and prone to self confession right now.

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter