Kyuhyun is so ed Up

Listen To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “You can stop the car on the sidewalk.” Ryeowook pointed at the unloading zone to Kyuhyun. The car swerved at the not so busy road before it halted to full stop.

                “Thanks Thing I appreciate this very much.” Ryeowook was fumbling with his things as Kyuhyun watched him. There was a moment of silence and then Ryeowook leaned in to Kyuhyun to give him a quick peck on the cheek.

                Kyuhyun can’t believe what Ryeowook just did. He can still feel  the soft burning on his left cheek. He stared at the chef who remained planted on his seat.

                “Why did you do that?!!!”  Kyuhyun can feel his palpitations. He didn’t know what’s the most appropriate reaction but he can’t deny that something has been stirred inside of him .

                “Huh? What’s wrong? I just wanted to thank you…” Ryeowook just smiled innocently at Kyuhyun.

                “WHAT!??? WE’RE BOTH GUYS!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WI-T-“ . Kyuhyun was unable to finish his sentence when Ryeowook pulled him into a kiss. It was tentative ..with their lips just placid against each other. No one was moving forward nor moving away. Ryeowook started to move and he gently on Kyuhyun’s lower lip. Kyuhyun began to pull back but the chef won’t budge. He had his hands on Kyuhyun’s nape and his fingers gently running circles on the back of his ear.

                In no time, Kyuhyun was . He was not aware that Ryeowook already coaxed his lips open with his tongue. He can’t remember when he actually moved from the driver seat to the passenger seat straddling the smaller man beneath him and kissing him breathless.

                Yeah..just like how Kibum did it to Donghae.

                The kiss was sloppy…needy and was so dangerously good. Kyuhyun pulled a bit to breath but their lips are still touching. Ryeowook pulled him again into a deep kiss but these time their hands were already roaming and gripping all over each other’s body. Kyuhyun can feel Ryeowook’s knee brushing lightly somewhere down south.

                He felt Ryeowook’s fingers playing the hem of his shirt and then he felt it snake beneath his shirt, his hand was like burning coal on the skin of his back, waking up something in Kyuhyun that he never knew existed.

                Alarms were already blaring inside his head so Kyuhyun snapped his eyes open but then he saw darkness and he felt like falling.

----------

                Kyuhyun shot up in a sitting position in his bed, all sweaty and panting.

                “THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST DREAM!!!!”  He caught his breath and he tried to sense his surroundings. He’s still in his room and he’s still in his bed, not in his car sharing that steamy moment with Ryeowook. His sheets were wet with sweat.  He looked down and he was disturbed…gravely disturbed that he can see and feel something tenting beneath his sweatpants.

                “This is not happening”  Kyuhyun stood up immediately and he ran to the bathroom. He removed his clothes in record time and he opened the shower. He usually turns on the hot water when bathing but now, he knew he needed the coldest water possible. He raked his fingers on his hair slowly as if it can wash away the scenes that kept flashing on his mind like it really happened.

                The dream felt so real it’s starting to creep him out. He rinsed his face in the running icy water but another thought crossed his mind. He can still picture Ryeowook’s tongue lapping his cheeks hungrily.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!” Kyuhyun shouted against the bathroom walls at 3 AM. Good thing he was living alone.

------------------

                Around 6 AM the door opened and an old chubby woman tiptoed silently inside the apartment. Usually this cleaning lady walks straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast without opening the lights. She made her way across the living area.

                “Ahjumma…” She shrieked when she someone spoke creepily in the dark.

                “Relax Ahjumma…it’s me” Kyuhyun spoke as he opened the lamp on his side.He looked pasty white with black circles around his eyes.

                “Why are you so up so early? You scared me! Huh…I feel like my heart’s killing me…” The auntie held her chest as she tried to still her accelerated heartbeat.

                “Did I? Sorry…. Ahjumma… ahhh…I’m so sleepy but I can’t sleep…” Kyuhyun laid prone on the sofa whining . This ahjumma was his nanny since he was 3. He usually stayed with Kyuhyun all the time but when he moved to his own flat, he requested for independence. The old lady was left in their family’s house but she came three times a week to clean and to take care of Kyuhyun’s laundry. She was the only househelp in the Cho household that Kyuhyun trusts, talks to and the only one who can keep up with Kyuhyun’s attitude. She loved the boy dearly like her own son, even though her own son was a million times kinder.

                “Why? What happened?” The old lady started to prepare coffee.

                “Nightmares…”  Kyuhyun’s voice was muffled against the cushions. He blinked his weary eyes and he wondered if his dream can be really considered bad.

                “Really? What about?”  The lady inquired as she prepared the ingredients for Kyuhyun’s breakfast.

                “Nothing…” Kyuhyun’s mind started to wander again. He can almost feel how Ryeowook’s hands grazed his skin and how his tongue claimed his possessively. The dream was so vivid, Kyuhyun wanted to smother himself in the cushions because apparently, the icy water shower didn’t wash away the heat.

                “Hmm…what can I say? Cheer up…I’m making pancakes…” Ahjumma announced happily.

                “Thanks ahjumma…” Kyuhyun groaned again as he struggled with his futile attempts to forget his dream.

                “Arrrghhh….can I just fall asleep and dream again??!! Anything! I’d rather dream about scorpions, death or Siwon in drag than dream about THAT again!!!!!!!!!!!”  Kyuhyun scrunched his face as he st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter