Kyuhyun is a Man on a Mission

Listen To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback…2 weeks ago.

                “Kyuhyun…do you know why I called you today?”

                “Hmmm…to scold me for exchanging messages with Leeteuk-hyung last week?” Kyuhun questioned his grandfather with a scared look on his face.

                “No” Ho Dong said firmly. Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief and he slouched a bit on his seat.

                “It’s actually more important than that…” His grandfather said seriously and it made Kyuhyun uncomfortable again. He swallowed hard, his Adam’s apple made a slow wave in the line of his throat.

                “Do you love Seohyun?”

                “Hmm…hmm…yes.” Kyuhyun was curious, he and his grandfather never really had these personal talks.

                “Get married” Ho Dong said casually as if he’s just asking Kyuhyun something as easy as breathing.  Kyuhun cannot hide the shock on his face. Sure…he loved Seohyun ever since highschool, he was quite sure of that…but for God’s sake! He’s just twenty-two.

                Kyuhyun’s mind drifted off…seeing himself enter his own bathroom and then seeing the toilet cover was changed into something pink and fluffy…his vanity cabinet filled of lotions and various kinds of perfumes that were all nauseatingly floral…he ran to his bedroom and was horrified to see that even his bed covers were pink and…floral. He walked to his laptop to gain some ground on reality, he opened it and he was about to start a game on WOW when he suddenly heard a baby crying loudly from the other room. His ears rang and his head throbbed at the sound. It went louder by the second and then Seohyun appeared on the door carrying a 5 month old wailing mess.

                “Kyuhyun! He won’t stop crying! I can’t do this parenting thing alone!” Seohyun was also in the verge of tears, her appearance 5x older than she is now,bad skin and sagging cellulites all over,her hair obviously unkempt.

                “ARE YOU WITH ME KYUHYUN?!” Ho Dong’s booming voice snapped him back to reality . He realized he spaced out to that horrible horrible married land and he was actually pulling his hair with his two hands.

                “Yes…grandfather…”  Kyuhyun tried to calm himself despite the panic inside.

                “So what do you say?”

                “Uhmmm…grandfather…don’t you think I’m too young to get married?”

                “Why can’t you handle it? What’t wrong with Seohyun? You’re going to marry her anyway in the future…so why not now?

                “Erm…”

                “You know their business is in the real estate too right? And you know that our company is new in that field right? And you know I made you in charge of that..right?” His grandfather showed that smile that he rarely saw. Now…Kyuhyun finally made sense out of this situation. It was really for business partnership purposes.

                Cho Kyuhyun…he knew he can’t really say no.

----------------------------

                He knew he loved Seohyun…and they were bound to get married someday, but isn’t it too soon? He was still enjoying his bachelor life, being free to do whatever you want and all but his grandfather gets what he wants and he had unthinkable ways of doing so. Kyuhyun tried not to imagine how life would be too difficult for him if he refused.

                He grabbed his phone, smiling to himself as he dialed Taeyon’s number.

----------------------------

                “What?! Grandfather asked you to get married?!!!!” Leeteuk asked in complete awe when Kyuhyun barged into his office a few days later.

                “U-huh…you heard me right and you don’t need to shout in front of my face Hyung” Kyuhyun wiped his face whom he  believed contained a significant amount of Leeteuk’s saliva.

                “NO! NO! NO! You can’t handle married life! You can’t even handle your own life! Oh gosh!!! I’m already feeling sooooooooooooo bad for Seohyun! Having you for a husband is like being crowned  the Queen of Hell!” Leeteuk shook his head vigorously.

                “YAH!That’s so below the belt!”  Kyuhyun looked at him in disdain.

                “I’m just saying the truth…” Leeteuk tapped his chin with his finger staring at the ceiling as he stood beside his sitting dongsaeng.

                “So when is the wedding date?”  The older man muttered again.

                “Pretty soon…I guess.” Kyuhyun answered in a tone not totally convinced in the prospect of him being tied down soon.

                “Have you ever even planned on how your proposal will be?”

                “That’s why I’m here Hyung. I need your help.”  Kyuhyun smiled slyly at his bewildered hyung.

---------------------

                “WHAT?!!! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!” Leeteuk eyes were popped open and Kyuhyun can trace the veins on his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter