Dreams From Reality

Listen To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                  “Ryeowook-ah…I’m really sorry…but I can’t control this anymore…” Kyuhyun gave an intensive look at the chef who looked like a trapped mouse. 
                  “Oh my gosh…what’s he going to do??!” Ryeowook panicked inside and he felt like his chest will burst open. 
                  He closed his eyes so afraid to anticipate what will happen next. The last thing he saw was Kyuhyun closing in the distance between them. 
                  Then Ryeowook felt two fingers pinching his nose tightly. Ryeowook got all confused and shocked at the turn of events. 

                 “Ryeowook-ah…I’m really sorry but my stomach’s really rumbling. I don’t know what caused this terrible gas from dinner but I really had to let this out. I know you’ll suffer this…what with this extremely enclosed space…” 
                   Ryeowook heard that dreadful sound and he didn’t know if he should laugh or cry at Kyuhyun’s expression of relief. He tried to use his mouth to breathe. 
                   “Is it gone now?” The smaller guy asked with a nasal tone. Kyuhyun sniffed the surroundings and he shook his head apologetically. 
                  “Oh gods…it must be really bad….” Ryeowook spoke again while Kyuhyun still pinching his nose. 
                   Kyuhyun released Ryeowook’s nose after a minute and Ryeowook gasped for clean air to breath. 
                     “Yah! You want to kill me?!” Ryeowook hit Kyuhyun’s shoulder. 
                     “Sorry…” Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly as he scratched his head.
Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun deeply. He really thought he was going to kiss him. Then Ryeowook broke into laughter because it was really funny…the mighty Cho Kyuhyun was so embarrassed to fart in an enclosed space. Kyuhyun was blushing madly but then he himself broke into hysterical laughter after. 
------------
                      “Thing...we’re still here…” Ryeowook stared at the dark streets, heavy rain causing wild tapping sounds against the roof of the phone booth.
                       “Yeah…I noticed that…I’m getting tired of this position too…” Kyuhyun still has his arms stretched in front of him gaining support at one of the walls so that he won’t come crashing against Ryeowook. They were so cramped inside, their legs were almost tangled. Ryeowook was just too careful not to brush anything dangerous with his knee. 
                       “It’s almost 2 hours…I think we already missed the last train…” Ryeowook said sadly, feeling guilty a bit that this supposed to be “date” ended up with a disaster. He was the one who dragged Kyuhyun to Itaewon anyway. 
                       “Oh…great…who’s walking bad luck now?” Kyuhyun raised his right eyebrow and Ryeowook just pouted. 
                        “Why don’t we just spend the night here?” Kyuhyun suggested. 
                        “In the phone booth?” Ryeowook looked at him with wide eyes. 
                        “No! Of course not silly! There!” Kyuhyun pointed at a flickering sign that says “INN” one block away. Ryeowook thought they really don’t have much option so he agreed but he was terribly worried. 
                        “Are we going to share a room?” 
                        “Hey what are you thinking? We will get separate rooms. I’ll pay, don’t worry.” Kyuhyun blurted out with his eyebrows furrowing in the middle. 
                        “Damn Kyuhyun…can he read my mind?!” Ryeowook grimaced at the thought. 
                        “C’mon Ryeowook…we really don’t have much choice.” 
                        They dashed outside, still sharing Kyuhyun’s coat over their heads, towards the nearest inn. 
---------------
                         “How many rooms sir?” The receptionist, who looked like he was also the owner, asked the two dripping men in front of him. 
                         “Two rooms please?” Kyuhyun answered. 
                          “Uhmmm…alright…let me check…” The receptionist checked his logbook and then his face fell. 
                          “What’s wrong?” Ryeowook was suddenly worried.  
                          “Uhmmm…as much as we really want to accommodate you, but because of the rains, a lot of people were stranded and the inn doesn’t have much rooms…” The man explained apologetically. 
                           “So you’re telling me you don’t have rooms?” Kyuhyun was starting to get annoyed and Ryeowook can feel it .
                            “No…we have a room…just one room. We can accommodate you if you don’t mind sharing…” 
 
                            The two looked at each other incredulously as if neither of them was actually trusting the other. There was uncomfortable silence until Kyuhyun decided to say something. 
                            “I think that would be okay, maybe we can just request for an additional futon bed right?”
                            “Yeah…right?” Ryeowook echoed trying to avoid Kyuhyun’s gaze. 
                            “Uhmmm…we’re really sorry but…”
                             “So many people are stranded and all the futon beds were used up…” Kyuhyun finished his sentence and the receptionist just nodded. 
                             “You know what it doesn’t matter…we’ll take the room anyway…” Kyuhyun said in a very much irritated manner. 
                             “Okay sir…and besides what’s wrong with two men sharing a bed right?” The receptionist formed an unsure smile on his face. 
                              “Right...” The two chorused nervously and they looked at each other again suspiciously. 
----------------------
                             “Hey…I paid for the room so you’ll be the one sleeping on the sofa.” Kyuhyun said as he tried to remove his wet socks and shoes with a grossed out expression on his face. 
                            “ Sure…” Ryeowook rolled his eyes. He really hates to be poor around Kyuhyun. He sat on the chair and he removed his hoodie, that he thought was waterproof, was now soaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter