Chapter 1- Delicieux

Listen To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was a fancy place. The chandeliers hung on the high ceilings and it casted a soft amber  glow on the silverware. The tables were distributed far apart from each other against the spotless carpeted floor so the patrons won’t hear each other’s conversation. The waiters stood by the tables prim and proper in their tuxedos and the pianist’s soft melody finished the overall mood and ostentatious display of the extravagance in this 15 table restaurant called Délicieux. The door opened and a gorgeous lady entered wearing her teal tube dress and 4 inch heels causing her to walk as if her hips has a life of its own.

                “She’s really gorgeous…”Yesung elbowed Kangin beside him. Kangin looked at the lady’s direction and he was mesmerized too, but the grins on their faces fell when they saw a young man behind the girl who was equally well dressed and attractive as the girl.

                “Too much for drooling over customers...” Kangin chuckled and he left Yesung when one of the customers called his attention.

-------------------------------

                “Sir do you want the steak rare, medium rare or well done?”Yesung asked the man with the gorgeous woman.  Yesung eyed him and he wondered where have he seen him before. The man was dressed in a crisp suit that might cost 5x Yesung’s monthly salary.

                “Hey? Are you even listening?” The man raised his eyebrow much to the waiter’s embarrassment. His date set out a small laugh.

                “Hmmm…I’m sorry sir… come again?” Yesung apologized

                “I said…I want mine rare and she want hers well done.” The guy smiled at the girl when he referred to her.

                “Okay…I get it sir…anything else?”

                “You can leave us now…I don’t really want much of your face around.” The man sneered and the lady smiled at him as if telling him to stop ing around.

                “SUCH AN !”  Yesung mumbled when he turned his back.

                “Sometimes it’s so much fun toying around with waiters…” Kyuhyun  sniggered.

                “You’re such a meanie Oppa!”  Seohyun answered, tone quite disappointed at her date’s childishness but nevertheless quite amused.

-----------------

                “2   Steak Au Poivre for TABLE 11 please!” Yesung screamed at the small window linking to the kitchen.  Ryeowook  looked up from sautéing something and he wiped his hands with a kitchen towel to grab the paper.

                “Hey! How do they want it done?” Ryeowook tried to call the attention of the waiter who was now heading back to the dining area.

                “Rare!” Yesung screamed back.

                “Okay!” Ryeowook smiled at the piece of paper in his hand. It was one of his favorite recipes to cook because its usually a no brainer.

----------------

                “Hey…Seohyun-sshi…I guess that’s not well done….”

                “Hmmm….no I think it’s okay.” Seohyun tried to pacify the impending doom on Kyu’s face, she can sense the scrunching of eyebrows coming soon.

                “No…wait!” Kyuhyun eyed his date’s steak on the plate and he saw that there were still some traces of blood in it.

                “Hey…you know what? I ‘d eat that but I don’t think you can…”

                “Oppa… I think it’s okay…”

                 Kyuhyun raised his hand to call Yesung despite Seohyun’s attempt to stop him.   The waiter approached them, fake smile and all.

                “What can I do for you sir?” Yesung leaned in to hear Kyuhyun.

                “YOU KNOW WHAT? I think I clearly said a while ago that the lady here wants her steak well done..See? Look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter