Chapter 10

Accidental Love
Areum's POV
 

Live with him? Kim Jongin, the bad boy who never fails to leave me confused with his split personality? Someone pinch me and tell me this isn't real.. It's a brand new day now.. The day.. The day where i move in to his place. Why, why, why did i agree in the first place? I found myself folding my clothes and packing my necessities, despite the repeated questions i asked myself. I can't believe i'm actually doing this. Did i make the right decision? What are people gonna think when they find out? Oh crap, those queenkas are definitely gonna skin me alive. I'm sorry mum, dad. I swear i mean no trouble but ugh, why is it that he always manage to drag me into his life? 

 
Thinking about all those possible mean things that could cause my death had me unpacking my luggage.  But before i could even pull out a single clothing, there was a knock on the door. "Holy crap, why is he here so early?!" i whispered as i walked back and forth, panicked. The knockings weren't getting any softer by the moment, making me feel more anxious although i clearly knew who was outside.
 
"Open up, it's too late to run away now." he casually said, and i knew well he had a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. With slow reluctant steps, i pouted as i unwillingly made my way to the door. I sighed, and opened the door slowly, revealing Jongin in a black biker jacket with a plain white tee beneath it and regular skinny jeans that fitted his bottoms perfectly, and the whole outfit paired with a pair of denim sneakers. "Morning." he smiled mischievously while his hands were placed on the pockets of his jeans. 
 
Why? Why does he have to be so attractive so early in the morning? As if moving in with him isn't enough, he just had to dress up gorgeously. I glared at him before marching back inside, annoyed by the fact that he was enjoying my 'sorrow'. Yeah, you like it don't you Kim Jongin? 
 
Author's POV
 
Areum marched inside to continue with her packing, ignoring Jongin who was having fun messing around with her. 
 
"Anything i can help with?" he asked sincerely. 
 
"Nah, not really. You see, my room's in a total mess right now, and guess what, i have two hands and it totally doesn't seem occupied right now. I certainly don't need help AT ALL." she smiled sarcastically. Her whole house was in a huge mess from all the packing she has to do, and if someone didn't know she was moving out, they might mistaken it to be a rubbish dump. 
 
"Well, okay then. I'll just take a short nap right there. Wake me up when you're done." Jongin replied casually causing Areum to pout and furrow her eyebrows at the same time. Noticing the girl looking at him adorably, he asked "What? You don't need help, do you?" he smirked playfully.
 
"Aishh! Nothing." she puffed up her cheeks as she continued folding her clothes. Cute, Jongin told himself as he smiled gently before seating right in front of her, picking up her clothes and placing it in the box to speed up the process. She obviously wasn't doing a great job at it. Areum smiled instantly as she eyed him before placing the pile of clothes she folded into the box. Just then, Jongin picked up a red bra and held it by the strap before swinging it infront of her teasingly. She instantly gasped when she saw Jongin smirking playfully as he held onto her bra. 
 
"YAH!" Embarrassed, she quickly grabbed her red bra and hugged it protectively, causing Jongin to shake his head at her cuteness before he carried on with his work. 
 
30 minutes later
 
Two, is definitely better than one. Without Jongin's help, Areum wouldn't be able to finish her packing in a flash. Though Jongin couldn't stop teasing her about the things that she own - for example a photo of her when she was just a year old- she actually enjoyed it. And Jongin did too.. Since it made them closer in a way. "All done!" Areum chimed, clapping her hands at the result of her clean and empty apartment. I'll miss you, home. It may have been a short period that she stayed in her apartment, but it was enough time to allow her to create new memories. 
 
"Shall we go?" Jongin asked. She nodded and started picking up the heavier boxes by herself. Jongin then when to her side and grabbed the boxes that she was holding on to. Thanks to their large height difference, Areum stared up at him, only to see him staring right back at her. Seems like the stares were never-ending and taking up their time, Jongin smiled sheepishly at her and made his way out. Areum sighed to herself and because she was left with  no other choice, she carried the lighter boxes before following behind Jongin. Bye-bye home. 
 
When they reached his car, they started loading the trunk with Jongin doing all the work since he didn't allow her to carry a single thing, even the light ones. And this part of Jongin, confuses Areum a lot. The fact that his heartless at times-actually most of the time, and then suddenly he turns into a total gentleman. You're confusing Kim Jongin.
 
Once all the loading was done, they decided to grab a bite to fill up their empty stomachs that were starving for food. Moving in, is not an easy task, at all. Especially when you have so much to pack in your house. As soon as they were satisfied and full from breakfast, they headed to Areum's new home, also known as, Jongin's house. 
 
"I don't know if this is a great idea Jongin.." Areum admitted in her seat as she played with her fingers nervously. Reaching his house, had her thinking again about the possibilities that could happen to her if anyone ever sees her there. She definitely doesn't want to get into trouble for living with a guy, they aren't even 'a thing' to begin with. 
 
With his left hand placed on the steering wheel of his car, he turned to face Areum. "I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, if anything happens, i'll take the responsibility. Besides, its not like we're doing anything illegal. I told you i need help, and therefore there shall be help." he ended with a wink. He made it seem so easy. Areum stared at him, still doubting the situation. "Its too late to turn back now Areum." Jongin told her. He turned off the engine and unbuckled his seatbelt. Seeing Areum still in a daze, he reached out to her seat belt to unbuckle it. Their faces were so close to each other and  to add to the awkward atmosphere, their eyes were locked. They were so close that they could practically feel the warm air coming out from their noses. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought she was about to faint right on the spot. But to her relieve, Jongin pulled away from her since he knew how uncomfortable she was and went out to unload the trunk. If you want her to live with you, do not make her feel uncomfortable, Jongin.
 
Once Jongin was out of her sight, Areum shut her eyes in embarrassment and let out a deep breath. "That was close." she whispered to herself. She then got out of the car with the intention of helping Jongin, but was obviously a step late since he brought everything into the house already. Show off. She told herself as she looked at Jongin's retreating figure.
 
"Time's not getting any slower Areum." he told her, signaling that she shouldn't just stand there and stare at his undeniably gorgeous back. She jogged to his side and stole the box he was carrying before entering her new home. 
 
"Welcome home." Jongin said as he smiled happily. "You can start unpacking your stuff." 
 
"Okay.. but where's my room?" she asked.
 
"Oh. Thats right, follow me." Jongin walked, leading the way while Areum followed him like a lost puppy from behind. Its the second time she's been there and she still finds everything enchanting. The pretty chandeliers on the ceiling, the different unique abstracts that were hanged proportionately on the walls, the glossy marble floors.. Everything looked glamorous to her.
 
"If you're all alone, why don't you just move into a smaller house? Won't that make your life so much easier?" she asked. Living in a huge house all alone, it's obviously gonna get really boring and lonely. Furthermore, its really scary to be all alone in this ginormous place. 
 
"Its a pity to sell this house away.. Besides, theres way too much memories built here.." he said and she knew she sensed a hint of sadness at the end of his sentence. You still love her don't you? 
 
"Here's your room." he showed her and opened the door to her room. It was big, as big as the living room back in her apartment. She placed her things on the floor, scanned the room and wandered around like she was in wonderland. It was fascinating to her, having a room that large, with white painted walls, a white vanity that was enough to fit her necessities, a wide, a bouncy bed that looked so comfortable, making her excited to sleep on it, and to top it off, her own walk in closet. 
 
"I love it." she told Jongin with wide agape. He was smiling like an idiot, trailing behind her as she explored the room. He found it adorable how she reacted to everything that was in the room. To him, it wasn't much but to someone like Areum, it was like a fantasy. At times like this, it made him appreciate everything that he has and it reminded him not to take things for granted, even the tiniest things. But her smile from all the excitement slowly faded away as her thoughts occupied her. Noticing this, Jongin asked, "What's wrong?"
 
She turned to face him and pouted unknowingly. "Where's your room then?" 
 
He chuckled to himself and ruffled her hair. He pointed outside the door of her room, towards the room right across hers, his room. "I knew you wouldn't wanna be alone in this area, so i moved to that room there."
 
Thank goodness. She said mentally as she sighed in relief. She really didn't want to be alone in that huge place. "So if there's anything you need, just knock." he smiled. 
 
"Alright. I guess i'll start unpacking then." she clasped her hands, excited to start loading her room to make it look complete.
 
"Okay, you don't have to work today. just do what you need and rest." Jongin told her.
 
"Alright.."
 
"I'll just be in my room if you need me." With that, he turned around and made his way to his room, secretly smiling to himself as he did.
 
"Okay, have a good rest then!" Areum happily said. 
 
"Oh, Kim Jongin. Thank you..."