Redemption [M]

Family Feud

Related image



3rd person POV

Minho hastily changed out of his uniform, relieved to finally be done with practice. The first game of the season was steadily approaching, meaning the team was being put through more intense trainings from their coach. It also didn’t help that his coach noticed that Minho and a few other players were slacking off. It’s not that he was lazy. It’s just that he was often distracted with thoughts of Taemin.

It’d been over a week since he’d last spoken to him, and to be honest, Minho was starting to feel guilty. He’d originally planned on ignoring Taemin only because he wanted him to really understand how upset he was. It may seem childish, but he’d convinced himself that it was a logical decision. He wanted it to sink in that he was serious because Taemin had the habit of brushing things off.

Despite what it seemed like, it hadn’t been easy for him. Ignoring Taemin’s calls and texts was so hard to Minho to because he loved the boy. There was no denying that. However, he let his stubbornness win and forced himself not to respond.

Now, a week later, Minho couldn’t help feeling like going this long without talking to his boyfriend was maybe a bit much, but he was so hurt and confused by Taemin’s actions lately that he didn’t know how he was supposed to react. It was as if Taemin wanted to get under his skin.

Choosing Ravi over him. Going to that party alone with Ravi. Ignoring the various warning signs Minho threw his way about Ravi. Saying those hurtful things to Minho the last time they saw each other.

Minho often found himself asking, what had they become?

Sometimes, he reminisced about the summer they spent together, the summer they first met. Times were simpler then. It seemed so long ago, but Minho still remembered everything like it was yesterday. It was an intense summer romance that he wished he could go back to. He was beginning to worry that as soon as summer phased out, so did the spark in their relationship, and sadly, he knew he was part of the reason.

There was no doubt that he wasn’t the perfect boyfriend. He felt guilty for not spending a lot of time with Taemin as soon as soccer practices started. He hadn’t made more of an effort to see him, and even when he promised to do better, he still let Taemin down. It never failed.

Maybe that’s what drove Taemin to Ravi. If Minho had been more attentive, this whole situation could have been avoided.

As much as Minho wanted his stubbornness to win, he couldn’t lie to himself. He really missed Taemin. He missed his beautiful face, his beautiful smile, and his beautiful personality. He missed his snarky sarcastic comments. He missed the faces he used to make whenever Minho said something stupid. He missed the shy look Taemin always gave him whenever he made him flustered. He missed it all.

Maybe he’d swallow his pride for once and talk to his boyfriend. It’s been a little over a week. It’s about time.

He sighed as he zipped up his duffel bag, lazily picking it up by the strap. He turned to make his way out of the locker room, Taemin still on his mind, when one of his teammates blocked his path.

Jackson walked up to Minho with an amused grin on his face while looking at his phone. He chuckled, “Dude! You gotta see this video!”

Minho groan internally because he just wanted to go home already. “What is it,” he asked with an obvious tone of annoyance.

Jackson seemed oblivious to Minho’s annoyance as he eagerly replied, “That kpop dude, Kai, totally psyched out on some guy at his school!”

Minho quirked an eyebrow. Kai? Wasn’t that Taemin’s friend, Jongin? Before he could come up with an answer, Jackson was shoving a phone in his face before quickly pressing play.

The video immediately caught Minho’s attention as he saw Taemin in the video frantically chasing after Jongin. As Taemin was trying to pull him back, Minho noticed the person Jongin was walking towards, the one person he hated more than anything — Ravi.

Before Minho could brood even more over his hatred for the guy, he was completely caught off guard at what came out of Jongin’s mouth.

“Why did you touch him?!”

Ravi squinted his eyes as he recoiled. “What are you talking about? Nothing happened between us.”

“Oh nothing happened between you? Would you rather me tell our fellow students how much of a liar you are or that you’re a ing ?”


“?! I didn’t anyone-“

“Yet! If it weren’t for Taemin fighting you off, it would’ve probably led to that-“


“What?!” Minho said as his eyes bugged out of his head. Ravi touched Taemin? What did he mean by touch?

Jackson interjected, “Wait for it! The best part’s coming up.”

“Ok, you know what? Yes, I lied. Me and Taemin actually did do something, but I didn’t do anything to him that he didn’t want-“

“Stop lying! You pressured him into going to a party, made it your agenda to get him wasted, then forced yourself onto him in an upstairs bedroom-“

“Oh, is that the story he made you believe? Come on, Jongin. We’re supposed to me bros. You’re seriously telling me that you believe him over me?”

“Yes! He’s my best friend and he would never lie about this. You don’t know the type of he’s been through, and for you to sit up here and not even apologize and own up for the you did, you’re a real .”


Minho continued watching with a horrified and worried expression on his face. Was this really happening? Did Ravi actually do something to Taemin? Did Minho actually ignore Taemin when he was in a time of need? He definitely felt like a boyfriend now.

“Taemin, go ahead and tell him the real truth. You even told me that you liked me.”

“As a friend, ! And I can’t believe you’re actually standing there lying. You know what you did to me-“

“And if it weren’t for your stupid boyfriend, you would’ve been mine right?”


Jackson fast forwarded the video to the point he was most excited to see.

“For what?! It’s not like he put up much of a fight. He was basically begging me to fuc-“

As soon as Jongin’s fist flew to Ravi’s face, Minho darted passed Jackson as he mumbled, “I gotta go.”

Jackson shouted after him, “Wait! You’re missing the good part!”

Minho didn’t care about that. All he cared about was Taemin and finding out what the hell was going on. Please let it be a lie, he thought. As irrational as the thought was, he didn’t want to believe what was being said in the video. It couldn’t be true, could it? Minho already knew the answer to that question, but he still hoped that this was some story that’d gotten blown out of proportion.


Once Minho put his car in gear, his heart dropped in a gut-wrenching realization. He’d ignored Taemin’s phone call a few nights ago. He thought it was just Taemin being dramatic to get him to come back to him, but was that the night everything happened? He sure as hell hoped not because he’d never be able to forgive himself.

It was about 6:45 when he made it to Taemin’s house. He wished he could’ve gotten there sooner because for the whole ride there, his mind was spinning, and he was spiraling down a hole wondering if Taemin was ok or, better yet, what he would say once he saw him. It had been too long since they’d last spoken, and under the current circumstances, there was no more time for waiting.

Unable to handle his racing thoughts any longer, Minho quickly parked his car on the curb and ran out toward the front door. He rang the doorbell once, but quickly resorted to frantically knocking on the door when it was taking longer than expected for someone to answer it.

Pretty soon, he heard the lock on the door click before it slowly opened. He was hoping to see Taemin, but was greeted with Jonghyun instead.

Jonghyun looked a bit surprised to see Minho standing there, but his expression quickly turned sour as he folded his arms waiting for Minho to speak.

“Um,” Minho started slowly as he slightly bowed, “Hey, Mr. Kim. Is Taemin home-”

“Why,” Jonghyun asked with bitterness laced in his voice. Minho was taken aback because he was pretty sure Jonghyun was the nice one.

Jonghyun continued, “You haven't been too concerned about Taemin lately. Why show up now?"

Minho stumble on words, not used to this side of Jonghyun. "I-I just want to check up on him. I heard about what happened. I’m just concerned about him.”

Jonghyun shook his head in disappointment. “Of course, after something horrible has happened to him, you want to show up. Where were you all this time when Taemin has reached out to you?”

Minho still was unsure what to say. He wasn’t expecting to get interrogated by anyone else besides Taemin. But he guessed he deserved it. He would be skeptical too if his child’s boyfriend magically appeared after being gone for over a week.

“I'm sorry, sir. I know I haven’t been around lately. I was just going through some things-"

"And you don't think Taemin was too? I’m pretty sure you know our relationship is a little strained, but he even came to me asking for advice on how he can fix things with you. Why? Because his boyfriend was ignoring him, and he was desperate for you to talk to him. He knew he was in the wrong, and I understand that you needed some time alone, but a whole week? Young man, you need to grow up. Anything could've happened to Taemin in that short amount of time. But you wouldn't have known because you were too stubborn to face the situation like a real man."


Minho could do nothing but nod, agreeing with everything being said. "I know. I guess I just wasn't ready to hear anything or face my problems. I was just too angry. I wanted him to feel the way I felt, but I promise you that I love Taemin-"


"Oh do you-"
 

"Yes,” he answered with no hesitation. “With all of my heart. Seeing that video of him made me realize that I haven’t been living up to my promise to protect him. I just wanted to come over here and see what's going on."


Jonghyun sighed in an attempt to calm himself. "Tell me, Minho. If you didn't see that video, would you even be at my doorstep right now?"

Minho didn't answer because it took him too long to think the question over. He’d like to believe he would’ve checked up on Taemin if this whole situation hadn’t happened, but he couldn’t lie to himself. Seeing that video definitely made him come sooner.

Jonghyun sneered as he shook his head in disappointment, "Exactly-"


He was cut off as Kibum approached the front door asking, "Who’s at the door, Jong?" He came up behind Jonghyun and instantly became angry upon seeing Minho at the doorstep. "You've got some nerve showing up here."

Minho’s palms started sweating because he’d always been a little afraid of Taemin’s dad. However, he knew he had to stand his ground. "I want to speak to Taemin."


"I'm sure you do after the damage has been done. Now, I know that Taemin was the initial reason why you guys got in an argument. He told me everything. I understand you wanting space, but ignoring him for this long? Really?”

“I know-”

“Me and my husband don't even let an argument go over to the next day, let alone a week."

“I-”

“And the fact that you feel like you can just waltz up in here like you did nothing wrong really baffles me. Do you know how much my son has been crying over you? He’s not even a sensitive person, but I’ve seen or heard him crying more times in the past week than in the past couple of months combined.”

That really made Minho feel bad. Yes, he wanted Taemin to experience how hurt he was from the things he said to him in their last fight, but he never wanted Taemin to cry. He hated whenever his boyfriend was upset, and it’s kind of contradictory since he was the very reason why Taemin was upset.

Kibum continued, “You have no idea how much this has affected him. He already has so much to worry about, and boyfriend problems shouldn’t be one of them. You’re supposed to be the person he can depend on when stressful situations arise. You’re not supposed to disappear on him.”

“Mr. Kim-”

“I’m not finished.”

Minho cowered back and stood there silently as Kibum grilled him. It’s not like he was lying. Everything Kibum said was true, and Minho knew better than to argue with him.


Taemin’s POV

 

After being cooped up in my room for most of the day, I decided to head downstairs for a light snack. I wasn’t in the mood for dinner since I didn’t have much of an appetite. I wasn’t in the mood to do anything really because I was drained from crying so much – crying about Minho, crying about Jongin, crying about school, crying about my dad because what the hell was that situation even about, and about the Ravi situation.

 

It just seemed like the whole world was against me. I felt so alone, like no one could relate to me. I had my parents, but it’s their job to comfort me. There was Jongin, but I probably wouldn’t be able to talk to him for a while. Minho wanted nothing to do with me, and Ravi was out of the question.

 

I had no other real friends at school. I didn’t even want to go back to school. There was no purpose. I’d just be the talk of the school again, as if being known as the sophomore class last year wasn’t enough. Right when people started to forget about me, this drama happens. I don’t want to be the center of attention again. I don’t want to be the one people gossip about when I walk by them in the hallways. It’s just so uncomfortable and depressing.

 

That’s why I want to be homeschooled. It’s not like I would be missed at my school. No one really liked me, and I had no other close relationships with anyone in there. There were people I talked to from time to time, but when it came to friendships, I kept my circle very small. Daddy said he’d think about it, but I hope he makes a decision soon. I’d rather drop out of high school than to ever go back there, but I know he’d never let me do that.

 

On the way to the kitchen, I passed by the living room and noticed Jonghyun and Daddy standing at the door talking to someone. I would have thought nothing of it, but Daddy seemed really upset, and Jonghyun’s face looked distressed, which concerned me because that guy usually never had a frown on his face.

 

Out of curiosity, I crept up behind my parents to see who they were talking to, and my eyes widened in surprise at who I saw. Minho? Was this real? Was he really here?

 

As I got closer, his eyes glanced over to me and he instantly froze. “Taemin,” he said cutting of Daddy’s rant.

 

“Minho,” I said as I pushed myself forward.

 

Daddy made an attempt to push me back into the house, but Jonghyun stopped him saying, “Don’t interfere.”

 

Minho smiled nervously, “H-hey. It’s good to see you.”

 

I don’t know what came over me. Maybe it was the built-up stress, maybe it was the fact that I hadn’t seen him in forever, or maybe even the sheer disbelief I was in, but as much as I was surprised to see him, the first emotion I felt at the moment was anger. I was angry that he chose now to, of all times, to come see me. I was angry that he ignored me for so long even after I left that voicemail on his phone. Above all, I was angry that he seemed to not care about anything at all while I had been crying my eyes out about everything for the past week.
 

Now he wants to come here like some savior?


I barged passed my parents, and with all of my strength, I shoved Minho’s chest causing him to stumble onto the lawn, almost falling to the ground. Before he could collect himself, I ran up to him pounding on his chest with my fists while screaming, “You ing ! I hate you! Why are you here now?! Why now?!”

 

“Taemin,” Minho said flinching from every punch coming his way, but I continued letting all of my frustrations out, and Minho just took it. Something in me wanted him to fight back, but I knew he wouldn’t.

“You’re so stupid! So ing stupid!”

The hits only lasted a few moments because suddenly, I stopped and threw myself into Minho’s chest, hugging him as I cried. I was sick of crying, but that seemed to be the only way for me to express my frustrations these days. Minho gladly wrapped his arms tightly around me, apologizing profusely for being gone for so long without talking to me, for failing to protect me, and for ignoring my voicemail.

 

He rubbed my back in comfort as he stated, “You’re right. I am stupid. And I’m a ty boyfriend for allowing anyone to get so close to you that they’d cause harm. I should have taken your voicemail more seriously, but I thought you were just trying to get attention. When I saw that video-”

 

I sniffed, “You saw the video?”

 

Minho nodded. “Yeah. Are you ok?”


Honestly, I wasn’t, but I was just too drained to talk about it. I whispered, "I'm just happy you're here. I missed you so much." As much as I wanted to continue being mad at him, I just missed being in his arms. It had been so long since I’d last seen him. I didn’t want to waste this time arguing. However, we definitely had some things to talk about.

 

Minho pulled away to look in my eyes. He wiped a tear away from my eye and leaned in to kiss me, he but was interrupted by my dad clearing his throat.

 

“Ok, that’s enough. Now, come on inside, Taemin.”
 

Minho leaned his forehead on mine as I whispered, “Let’s go inside and talk.”

 

“By the look on your dad’s face, I don’t think he wants me anywhere near you.”

 

“I don’t care.” I backed up and grabbed his hand to lead us toward the front door.

 

Daddy blocked the door defiantly as he said, “He’s not coming in this house, Taemin.”

 

“Daddy,” I said in a tired voice. I was done with arguing and stressing. I just wanted things to be back to normal.

 

“I’m serious, Taemin. I don’t even understand how you can forgive him so easily after what he’s done.”

 

“I didn’t easily forgive him. We just need to talk, and I’d rather not do it outside.”

 

“And I’d rather not it be in my house.”

 

Jonghyun piped in, “Kibum-”

 

“No, Jonghyun. I’m tired of seeing my child hurting. There must be something I’m doing wrong as a parent. I’m not doing enough to protect him, and I need to change that.”

 

I sighed, “Daddy, you’re not doing anything wrong as a parent. I’ve told you this before. You’ve done all you can for me, but you can’t protect me from everything. And if you don’t want to see me hurt, I suggest you not forbid Minho from coming over. He’s still my boyfriend.” At least I hoped he still was.

 

Daddy sighed as Jonghyun placed comforting hands on his shoulders. “Let’s just let them figure things out, Kibum.”

 

After a few moments of silence, Daddy rolled his eyes and walked away after saying, “Whatever,” leaving Jonghyun with us at the door.

 

Jonghyun sighed, “I guess I’ll take him out for dinner tonight. He’s been really stressed out lately. In the meantime, I need you two to figure something out, especially you, Minho. Now, I don’t like to get involved in other people’s relationships, but something’s got to give. I don’t like seeing you two separated because unlike Kibum, I actually like you, Minho. Well, Kibum likes you too, but he doesn’t like to show it.”

 

“That’s hard to believe,” Minho mumbled.

 

“Yeah, well if you don’t get your act together pretty soon, he won’t like you at all.”

 

Minho nodded, “Yes, sir.”

 

At that, we all went inside the house. Jonghyun headed to the kitchen to go to my dad while I led Minho upstairs to my bedroom. After I closed my bedroom door, I turned around to see Minho standing in the middle of my room awkwardly.

 

“You can sit on my bed, you know. Don’t act like a stranger.”

 

Minho sat as he apologized. “Sorry, it’s just that I’m unsure of what’s appropriate or inappropriate to do. It’s been so long since I’ve been in here.”

 

I walked to the bed and sat next to him before responding, “Yeah, and who’s fault is that?”

 

Minho looked down in disappointment. “Mine. I know. Trust me, I’m not proud.”

 

I scooted over closer to him and placed a comforting hand on his thigh. “I’m sorry about what I said to you the day we got into that fight. I said some horrible things. In the end, I should have listened to you because you were right about Ravi. Maybe if I would’ve listened, he wouldn’t have-”

 

Minho placed a hand on top of mine and laced our fingers together. “Taemin, don’t blame yourself. I knew he was a sleazy bastard from the get-go, so its no surprise he was able to convince you into believing he was a good guy. I just really hate that things had to get to that point. I really want to beat his , but Jongin already got that covered.”

 

I pouted as I thought of the situation with Jongin again. I hope he’ll be ok. He doesn’t deserve to get in trouble because of me.

 

There was a pause before Minho asked, “What…exactly… did he do to you?” He asked slowly as if he was afraid of the answer.

 

I stared in front of me, really not wanting to remember that night. I’d been avoiding the topic ever since it happened because it was so upsetting. However, me and Minho needed this talk. We needed an honest sit down where we talked about everything and anything in hopes of moving forward. That included talking about Ravi.

 

“Um,” I started with a shaky voice, “He didn’t go all the way with me if that’s what you’re wondering.” That’s all that mattered to me, but I guess not Minho.

 

He emphasized, “But what did he do?”

 

I sighed as I looked down at the floor. Before I began to explain, Minho placed his other hand on my chin and tilted my head up so I could see him.

 

“You can look at me,” he said gently. “You don’t have to be ashamed. I’m all ears.”

 

I nodded looking down again once more before looking back up into his eyes. “He tried to get me really drunk. At the time, I thought it was because he wanted me to have fun, you know. But looking back on it, there’s no doubt in my mind that he wanted me to be wasted so he could have an easier time getting what he wanted. Thankfully, I have a high tolerance level, so I wasn’t as drunk as he was hoping for.”

 

I paused and looked away, taking a deep breath before continuing. “He took us upstairs because he had to use the restroom and I followed him up not thinking anything of it. Somehow it led to him talking about how he likes me, and I told him I liked him as a friend. That didn’t go over well with him. To make a long story short, he… he forced himself onto me by kissing me.”

 

I looked back up to him in a panic. “I swear I tried to get him off of me, Minho. I tried so hard, but he was stronger than me. I’m always so weak,” I whispered the last part as my voice quivered.

 

Minho unlaced our hands so he could wrap an arm around my shoulder. “You’re not weak, Taemin. You got taken advantage of.”

 

I leaned my head back to hold back my tears that were trying to creep out. “Yeah, well, I felt really weak and vulnerable in that moment. The more I struggled, the more aggressive he got with me. He gripped both of my wrists so tight, they were bruised afterwards.”

 

I lifted my wrists, showing the fading bruises. It was barely there now, which was great, but the mental bruise was still there.

 

Minho grabbed one of my wrists and kissed it before rubbing it lightly. “You don’t have to continue the story.”

 

May as well. I was almost to the end. “I don’t know how, but I guess out of panic, I found the strength to push him off of me. I ran out and locked myself into the hallway’s bathroom. Then, that’s when I called you.”

 

I felt Minho stiffen as he said, “And that’s the call I ignored.” I nodded, and he said regretfully whispering, “What the is wrong with me?”

 

“I wonder the same thing.” I would’ve smiled if the atmosphere wasn’t so tense.

 

“I just can’t believe this is how far he’d go, but don’t worry, Taemin. Imma handle it.”

 

I scrunched my brows, “What do you mean handle it? Hasn’t the situation already been handled enough?”

 

“Don’t worry about it-”

 

“No, what is it with you two, anyway? He was complaining about how you always win, and you complain about him being such a horrible person. What happened with you guys? You never explained it to me.”

 

“It’s a long story, something I’m not proud of.”

 

“Tell me, Minho. The only way we can grow together is to be honest with each other. Why do you guys hate each other so much?”

 

He sighed heavily before saying, “Remember how I said he used to go to my school? Well, during freshman year, we were actually friends, well more like acquaintances, but I spoke with him every time I saw him. Anyway, we tried out for the soccer team together, but I made it and he didn’t. He swore that it was because the captain at the time had something against him. So, when he found out he didn’t make the team, he vandalized the guy’s car by keying it and spray painting the word on it.

 

“We found out he did it because he was caught on camera. That weekend, there was a party that everyone from the school were going to, including Ravi. So, a few of us from the soccer team were there, but I was the only one who didn’t know about the plan that night.”

 

“Plan?” I asked very intrigued.

 

He nodded. “Apparently, my teammates planned to jump him at the party, but I didn’t know that until it actually happened. I was baffled and didn’t know what to do. If I joined the fight, I would be just as bad as the rest of them. But if I stopped the fight, my teammates would’ve never let me hear the end of it. I was stuck. So, the only thing I did was stand there and watch in concern.

 

“Looking back, I should’ve probably stopped the fight, even if it meant I’d get my kicked as well. But I was a freshman on the team and I was afraid the captain would find a reason to kick me off. Anyway, Ravi knew I was at the party and somehow convinced himself that I was a part of the fight. Even when I told him I wasn’t, he still complained that I didn’t have his back and I should’ve helped him out. That started his rivalry with me and the whole soccer team.

 

“Taemin, he ed with us all year long, and it was getting to a point where I didn’t feel sorry about him getting jumped by my teammates. He told lies to our coach to get us in trouble, snitched to the principle whenever one of us did something so little as untuck our uniform shirt from our pants, and he even slept with one of my teammate’s girlfriends who had nothing to do with the fight at the party. He’s just a really ty person.

 

“Anyway, my problem with him happened about a week after the party. He approached me in the school courtyard trying to fight me. I told him to off, but then he er-punched me when I turned to walk away. So, I started fighting him back because I didn’t care anymore. If I got kicked off the team or suspended, then so be it. But thankfully, he was the only one who got suspended because there were enough witnesses telling the principle I was defending myself, which I was. Then, Ravi was pissed from that because he thought the principle was playing favorites because I’m a soccer player. Eventually, he got expelled for behavior problems and I’ve been avoiding him ever since. That’s until he discovered you’re my boyfriend.”

 

Now it makes sense why Ravi was trying so hard to be my friend, and why he talked so negatively about Minho. It made even more sense why he tried to take advantage of me, too. He just wanted to be able to say he ed Minho’s boyfriend to rub it in his face – to finally win in this stupid rivalry they have.

 

Minho continued, “Now do you see why I wanted you to have nothing to do with him? He’s bad news wherever he goes. I knew was up to no good once it came to you.”

 

“I’m sorry for not listening to you, Minho.” I felt like an idiot.

 

He pecked my cheek. “It’s not your fault. It’s my fault for not telling you about this sooner. I was just too embarrassed to talk about that night at the party. I also thought you wouldn’t believe me because you were so gung-ho about your friendship with him. I just hate that things had to get this bad for you to see his true colors. But he’ll get what’s coming to him.”

 

I looked at him with a concerned expression. “Minho, please don’t do anything stupid.”

 

“I’m not going to do anything.” I didn’t fully believe him on that.

 

He changed the subject saying, “I need to do better as a boyfriend to take care of you and keep my promises. I want to be around you more, trust me. I just need to get better at managing my time. You mean so much to me, Taemin.”

 

I smiled slightly. “You mean a lot to me too. Minho, I don’t want you to feel like I’m making you choose soccer over me. I don’t want you to do that. I just wish that you could put more effort into us as a couple. You don’t even have to see me every day. I would be fine with a Facetime call. I just need you.”

 

“And you have me, Taemin. You always will. I promise I will get better, and I mean it this time.”

 

I sighed. “Minho, I want to believe you. I really do, but you’ve made this same promise to me about three times already. I don’t want to be disappointed again.”

 

“You wont, Tae. I promise. Just give me another chance to prove it to you.”

 

I looked into his eyes seeing how genuine he was. I nodded, “Ok.” He gave a bright smile that caused me to do the same.

 

He leaned in and eagerly kissed me, causing me smile and giggle at the same time. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, turning our playful kiss into one that was more serious and passionate. It felt so good to finally be able to experience this with him again. I’ve missed his intimacy so much.

 

I moaned as he leaned me back on the bed. It didn’t take long for me to get excited. My heart was pounding from excitement, and I was ready to go wherever Minho took me. I grabbed his crotch through his pants, which caused him to groan before pulling away.

 

I panted as I asked, “Why did you stop?”

 

“This is wrong.”

 

I scrunched my brows in confusion trying to catch my breath. “What?”

 

“I don’t want to get into the habit of having after every time we fight.”

 

“Oh, stop being silly,” I said as I tried to bring his lips back to mine. He allowed me to kiss him one more time before he pulled away again.

 

“I’m being serious, Taemin. It’s not healthy.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “We’re not going to make a habit out of it, Minho. How can we when we don’t see each other that often, anyway? I think you’re just in your head. We’ll be just fine. Now, can you come here and kiss me?”

 

He grinned and shook his head at my antics. “Well, it has been awhile since then hasn’t it?”

 

I nodded quickly, “Yep! So, stop ruining the mood.”

 

“Are your parents gone yet?”

 

I groaned and rolled over to grab my phone. I texted Jonghyun and asked if they were home. He responded saying they’d just left. Great news for me.

 

“They’re gone. Let’s .”

 

Minho burst out laughing. “Slow down, Taemin.”

 

I decided to go ahead and initiate things myself because Minho was taking forever to get things started. I ed his pants and placed my hand inside, rubbing his up and down. His breath hitched, and he leaned forward immediately kissing me with tongue. I moan into his mouth as he used a hand to palm my crotch. I was finally getting what I wanted.

 

After a while, Minho’s phone went off, causing him to pause his actions. I kissed him again hoping to distract him, but he pulled away again saying, “That’s my dad’s ringtone.”

 

I groaned and pulled my hand out of his pants as he picked up the phone. “Hey, dad….yeah…. I’m with Taemin…. Yeah, he’s doing ok… Sorry for not letting you know where I was….. I’m fine, tell mom to stop worrying….. You want me home now? Can it wait?...But… Alright. Bye.”

 

He sat back letting out a frustrated groan. “He wants me home now.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “I figured.” I let out an exaggerated whine. “Right when it was getting to the good part. Guess I’ll have to finish myself off.”

 

Minho looked over to me before pulling me up to sit upright on the bed. He got off the bed, and I was expecting him to pull me up as well, but then he got on his knees right in front of my crotch.

 

I raised my brow in surprise. “Minho, what are you doing? You have to go before you get in trouble with your dad.”

 

He ped my pants as he said, “This shouldn’t take long. You deserve this anyway after all of the stress you’ve been through.” I wasn’t going to argue with him on that.

 

I lifted up some so he could pull my pants and underwear down to my feet. Before I knew it, his mouth was on my and I gasped in surprise and excitement. He slowly started up and down while one of his hands jacked me off at the base of my . It didn’t take long for me to become a mess. Minho definitely knew what he was doing.

 

I couldn’t help but a little into his mouth as he continued to me off. Sweat began to form on my forehead and I began to pant as I became more vocal. I was about to reach the end so soon after beginning.

 

“Mmm, Minho, ahh… I’m about to . Yeah.. like that. Keep doing that.” He released a moan causing a vibration to on my , which only made me unravel even more.

 

Just as Minho predicted, it didn’t take that long for me to reach my . I moaned his name in pleasure as I rode out my , quivering from the aftershock of it. Minho swallowed some of it while most of it ran down my .

 

I sat there with my eyes closed as I tried to collect myself. I didn’t open them until I felt Minho kiss the ride of my head lovingly. He helped me stand up and put my pants back on. He fixed his pants as well and then we walked downstairs in comforting silence. I honestly had no words to say. I felt so satisfied and relieved in that moment.

 

When we made it to the door, he turned around to peck me on the lips. “How are you feeling?”

 

I chuckled, “Is that a trick question?”

 

He smiled, pecking me one more time. “I’ll call you later, ok?”

 

“Promise?”

 

He nodded, “Promise. Bye, Taemin.”

 

“Bye,” I said in a light voice. I watched as he drove off, glad to finally have something go right in my life.


 

Sooo, it’s been awhile, lol. I knew since its been so long, you guys deserved a long chapter too. As I’ve stated before, I’m in school and I’m working, so it makes it more difficult to keep up with my fics, but I never forget about them. Please let me know how you guys feel about the chapter! 😊