Euphoria [M]

Family Feud

A/n: I’m so happy that some of you found the last chapter to be so comforting. Honestly, it was for me as well, and that’s how I hope other readers and writers can view this.

 Just as a heads up for this chapter, awkwardly written may be ahead, lol! I haven’t written it in awhile, so this should be interesting. Enjoy!


 

I panted and writhed in pleasure underneath Minho as he placed light kisses down my neck, occasionally and nipping it as well. My heart felt as if it were in my throat because of how hard and fast it pounded. This was finally happening, and I was finally ready for it. Aside from the fact that this was our first time going this far, I also hadn’t had with anyone in over six months, so my hormones were raging. 

 

“Minho,” I panted as he placed more kisses and bites on my neck. 

 

“Mmm,” he grunted in response. 

 

“You’re going to leave hickeys at this rate.”

 

He let out a snort before coming up to my face and pecking my lips. “What if I want to leave them?”

 

I grinned. “Well, you may as well kiss our relationship goodbye because my dad would ship me off to Guam if he ever saw me with hickeys. You know that.”

 

He pecked my lips again. “I’d come with you.”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yeah,” he whispered. 

 

Before I could give a witty reply, he kissed me deeply, so deeply I was a little taken aback. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck as we tongue-kissed, spreading my legs wider to allow him to sink deeper into me. My breathing picked up as Minho rubbed our crotches against each other. It was amazing that within minutes, Minho was able to get me rock hard. He broke away from our kiss to help me remove my shirt. He removed his as well, showing off his developing abs and muscles. Soccer was definitely doing him some justice. 

 

I ran my hands down his abs stopping at his waistband. “Do you want me to blow you?”

 

He stopped what he was doing to fully look at me. He deadpanned, “Taemin...”

 

“What,” I asked innocently. It was an honest question. I saw nothing wrong with it. 

 

He gave a slight smile. “We’re supposed to be trying to be romantic right now.”

 

“And a isn’t romantic?”

 

“Just stop talking,” he said playfully before lying me down again on the bed to help me remove my bottoms. He did the same to himself, and there we were. Stark on my bed in the light of day. 

 

“Let me know if you get uncomfortable at anytime, ok?” He asked as he leaned down on top of me. I nodded and we picked up where we left off. 

 

We made out for awhile before I felt Minho’s hand touch my crotch, causing me to jump in surprise. He stopped to see if I was ok, and of course I was. If anything, I was more excited. 

 

He leaned down and on my while slowly pumping me. I felt like I was going insane from how extremely slow the process was going, but it also to the fullest. Minho certainly knew what he was doing and I had no problem letting him take the lead. At this rate, I would be before any type of penetration came. 

 

I gripped the back of his head as the pleasure took over. I ed into his hand, not able to take the slow process anymore. “Ahh, Minho. Yes. Ahh,” I couldn’t even form full sentences due to all the stimulation happening at once. 

 

“You like that?” He said as he came back up to my face. I nodded while looking at him with hooded eyes. “You like ing my hand? Huh?” I couldn’t even respond as he began pumping me faster to meet my s. 

 

“Oh ,” I moaned as I lost control. “I’m gonna . .”

 

At that, Minho let go of his grip on my causing me to look at him confused. “Do you have any lube?”

 

I breathed hard as I rolled over to the side of my bed to my night stand. I opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube along with a . You could say I was a little prepared. 

 

He smirked. “I see you’re prepared.” No . He grabbed the and looked at it before asking, “How did you figure out my size?”

 

I shrugged really wanting him to shut up so we could continue where we left off. “I don’t know. I just figured a regular was playing it safe.”

 

Thankfully, he didn’t ask anymore questions after that. He placed the down beside him and opened the bottle of lube, rubbing it on both of his hands. After doing so, he leaned down and kissed me again, this time very sensually. While doing so, I felt him touch my again, pumping me slowly with one of his lubed-up hands. I immediately began at the slippery feeling of Minho’s hand rubbing up against me. It felt so damn good. 

 

So good, I almost didn’t feel Minho’s other hand slowly slip a finger into me. I squinted, but quickly adjusted as Minho began to pump me faster. He added the second finger, causing me to clench harder around his fingers. 

 

He pulled away from our kiss asking, “Are you ok?”

 

I nodded and push my hand down on the back of his head so he could kiss me again. I knew the real deal was coming, so I needed as many distractions as possible.  He added the third finger, which caused me to grunt and whimper. To avoid him from stopping again to check on me, I kept my hand on the back of his head so he could keep kissing me. After adjusting, I felt so much pleasure surging through me that I felt like I could right then. 

 

“Oh, Minho,” I moaned as he quickened the of his fingers in my . It didn’t take too long before I felt him hit my prostate. “! Oooh, yeah. Keep going. .” And he did. Gladly. 

 

I guess he could see how close I was to because he soon stopped and pulled away both of his hands from my body. I touched myself as I watched Minho  open the . 

 

He bit his lip as he watched me . “That’s so ing y, Tae. You have no idea. Keep doing that.” He put on the and placed lube over his . 

 

I removed my hand from myself as he hovered over me. “I love you.” I have no idea what led me to say that. What made me want to blurt it out? Maybe it was the spur of the moment. Whatever it was, it felt right. 

 

Minho gave a genuine smile. “I love you too. Always.” He kissed me as he lined up his with my hole. 

 

As soon as the tip was in, I clenched so hard that Minho’s came back out. “Sorry,” I said embarrassed. 

 

“It’s ok, baby. I’ll take as long as I have to.” 

 

I nodded to let him know we could try again. He pushed inside again making me clench, but this time he stayed inside. “, Taemin,” he whispered. “You’re so ing tight.”

 

I breathed heavily trying to get used to the feeling as he continued to push in until he was all the way inside. He leaned down and placed his head on my shoulder as he breathed hard as well. 

 

“I’m trying so hard to not pound into you right now,” he said honestly. 

 

I rubbed his back and kissed his shoulder before whispering, “You can do whatever you want to me.”

 

He groaned in what sounded like agony. “Don’t say that right now.”

 

He gave an experimental causing me to hiss from the stinging pain I felt. After awhile of him slowly ing, I began to open up and feel the pleasure I was yearning for. It was interesting and such a turn on seeing Minho unravel in front of me. 

 

“Taemin,” he said as he ed into me. He repeated my name multiple times as he quickened his pace. 

 

His lips came crashing onto mine creating a sloppy, but hot kiss. After awhile, I was screaming from how fast and hard Minho pounded into me. “Oh, ! Yes! Minho, oooh, yeah!” He only answered me in grunts as he showed no signs of slowing down. 

 

The sounds of our moans, skin slapping, and my bed creaking filled the room for another 30 minutes until I couldn’t take it anymore. “Minho, I think I’m about to-“

 

“Go ahead,” he said lowly as he gripped my hips and pounded harder than I knew was possible. 

 

“!” I screamed closing my eyes as I came hard onto minho’s stomach. It was the hardest I’d ever came in my life, and that’s not an exaggeration. 

 

To make matters worse, or better, Minho kept going which sent waves of pleasure throughout my body that caused me to lightly spasm. 

 

“Oh, ” he said. I could see it in his face that he was about to . His eyes scrunched and his mouth opened. His pounding stopped abruptly as he came. We both were breathing heavily by the end of it. 

 

He slowly pulled out of me, which caused me to moan until he was all the way out. I watched with hooded eyes as he got up and pulled the off, putting it in the trash can in my bathroom. He came back quickly and we cuddled. I rested my head on his chest just listening to his heart and his breathing. 

 

“Taemin.”

 

“Hmm,” I answered lightly. 

 

“I don’t want to sound weird, but , that was amazing.”

 

I snickered and snuggled closer into him. “Yeah. It was great. And don’t worry, you didn’t hurt me. You did quite the opposite of that actually.” 

 

He smacked my making me blush profusely before he placed and left his hands there. “That’s good to hear. I’m glad I didn’t make you uncomfortable.”

 

“Mmm,” I couldn’t give coherent responses at the time. Not after literally getting ed senseless. 

 

We both stayed in the same position for awhile. I almost drifted off to sleep before I heard Minho ask, “So how about that ?” I couldn’t help bursting out laughing. I thought he’d forgotten about that, but of course, his wish was granted. 

 

We continued having at different times throughout the day, the real perk of my parents being gone and his parents thinking he’s at practice. 

 

After we came for like the fifth time that day, sixth time for Minho if you count the , we finally passed out in my bed. We didn’t mean for it to happen, but we were both extremely tired, worn out, and fell asleep . 

 

——

 

Waking up to a shirtless Minho beside me was quite the site. He looked so y, but adorable even in his sleep. His disheveled hair only added to how attractive he looked at eight in the morning. I played with his soft hair wondering how his hair could feel so much better than mine when I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even try to take care of it. 

 

I poked his cheeks and fiddled his lips with my finger before he slowly opened his eyes smiling over at me. I returned the smile and he pecked me on my lips. “What are you doing,” he asked in a deep raspy voice. 

 

“Entertaining myself.”

 

“With my face?”

 

“Yeah. It’s pretty ugly,” I joked. 

 

He raised a brow. “Oh, really? That’s not what you were saying last night.” 

 

“Well your face is ugly, not your . So of course my mind was too preoccupied to care.”

 

He chuckled and pecked my neck and shoulder. “Whatever.”

 

I turned around slightly to grab my phone before returning to Minho’s hold. I had two texts, one from my dad and the other from Jonghyun. Daddy was checking up on me while Jonghyun’s text was a little more specific. 

 

Jonghyun: leaving at 10. Be there by 11. 

 

I swear sometimes he’s a psychic because that text obviously served as a heads up. Daddy never sends texts like that because, I believe, he really wants to catch me doing something I’m not supposed to. I replied:

 

Thanks. You’re the real mvp

 

He sent back a winky face, so I’m pretty sure he knows I’m up to no good. Fine by me. That at least gives me time to get Minho out of here and make it look as if nothing happened. 

 

“Let’s go ahead and take a shower. Jonghyun says they should be here around 11, but I’d rather get ready now.” He nodded his head reaching for his phone was well. 

 

“.”

 

“What,” I looked over at him concerned. 

 

“My dad’s been blowing up my phone. I have to call him.” 

 

I watched as his face got more and more solemn as he talked with his dad. “Sorry, dad... I know. Practice ran late so I crashed at one of my teammate’s house since he lives near the school.... Yes, I kn-... I know that, dad.... Yes. I know it’s irresponsible.... I’m sorry for worrying you and mom... I won’t do it again..... Yes, sir.” Then he hung up letting out a long sigh. 

 

I rubbed his back. “Are you ok?”

 

He nodded. “Yeah. My dad chewed my out, but it went better than I thought it would. He didn’t ground me so that’s a plus.”

 

“What did he say?”

 

“Nothing really. Just that it was irresponsible to not let him know where I was, and that I better bring my home as soon as possible. It’s fine, Taemin. Don’t worry.”

 

I smiled pecking his shoulder. “Ok. That’s good. Let’s shower.”

 

He shook his head no. “I’ll shower when I get home. My dad made it seem like the world would end if I didn’t come home now.”

 

“O-oh, ok,” I said lowly. 

 

He leaned over pecking my lips twice. “Don’t be sad, ok?”

 

“I’m not sad about the shower. I just don’t want you to leave.”

 

He sighed. “Trust me. I don’t want to leave neither. If i had it my way, I would stay here forever.”

 

“Ew. Here you go being cheesy again.”

 

He laughed boisterously. “Stop hating.”

 

We both got out of the bed after that, or at least I attempted to. My back was killing me and my legs were sore. Minho helped me stand as I wrapped a blanket around myself. I stood there watching him get dressed, wishing that we could’ve had again at least one more time before he left, but I knew that would probably not be a good idea. 

 

Once he was done, we walked downstairs to the front door. He stopped and turned around pecking my lips. “Sorry. If I had brushed my teeth, I would make out with you right now.”

 

I smiled. “It’s ok. Thanks for being considerate. Good luck with your dad.”

 

He waved it off. “Don’t worry about that. Good luck with your dad too.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

He gave a sheepish smile and looked at my neck. “Well, I may have gotten carried away and actually left a few hickeys on your neck.”

 

My eyes widened. “You what?! Minho,” I whined and punched his shoulder. “That’s why I told you to stop!”

 

He grabbed my shoulders to try to calm me, which didn’t work. “I’m sorry, Tae. I mean it’s not even that noticeable.”

 

I let out a groan. “Great. Now I’ll have to sneak into Daddy’s makeup to cover this up. Thanks, idiot.”

 

He laughed even though I was being completely serious. “I won’t do it next time. I promise.”

 

“If there’s even a next time.” Who was I kidding? There was definitely going to be a next time. 

 

He pecked me one last time before taking off. Despite being annoyed at him, I waved goodbye and blew a kiss as he pulled out of the driveway. Even though he’d just left, I was already missing him. 

 

I struggled as I made the trek back upstairs. Once reaching my room, I sighed seeing the light pink marks on my neck. Well, he wasn’t lying when he said you could barely see it. However, my dad’s a very detail-oriented person so he’d definitely notice it. Minho’s allowed nowhere near my neck from now on. 

 

I decided to hop in the shower first. As I cleaned myself, I noticed fading red streaks on my thighs and hips most likely from the tight grip Minho had on them. I smiled to myself as yesterday’s events replayed in my head. I have no idea when the next time Minho and I will have enough alone time to have , but I was certainly looking forward to it. 

 

After showering and getting dressed. I headed to Daddy and Jonghyun’s room to get the makeup. Thankfully the foundation matched close enough to my skin tone that my dad wouldn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. 

 

By the time I was done with getting dressed, applying makeup, and cleaning my room, Daddy and Jonghyun came home. I lied in my bed staring at my phone as I heard them coming up the stairs. It sounded like they had grocery bags, so maybe they stopped by the store before coming home. 

 

I heard a knock on my door before it opened revealing my dad smiling. “Hey, Taeminnie.”

 

“Hey, daddy,” I smiled. 

 

He sauntered over to my bed with two bags. “I got you some snacks on the way home. I also bought more towels for your bathroom. “

 

I sat up and immediately went to the bag with the snacks because duh. “Thanks! I’ve been craving these lately anyway,” I said pulling out a bag of gummy worms. 

 

“No problem. I’ll go hang these up for you,” he said as he got up heading to my bathroom with the bag full of towels. 

 

I flipped through Snapchat stories as I mindlessly chewed on gummy worms when I heard my dad call my name from the bathroom. 

 

“Tae?”

 

“Yeah,” I answered not taking an eye off my phone. 

 

When I didn’t hear anything for awhile, I looked up seeing him standing at my bathroom door with folded arms. “Come here for a second.”

 

I sighed before standing up as normal as possible. He turned to head back into the bathroom with me following quickly behind. “What,” I asked genuinely confused. 

 

We walked over to my trash can. He pointed to it and asked, “What’s that?”

 

I looked in it and my heart dropped. I felt like throwing up. There in the trash can was a wrapper. I thought I put all of them in the bottom of the trash can, but then I remembered that Minho threw the last one away. He must’ve just threw it on top of the trash can not thinking much of it. Omg he really is an idiot. 

 

I determined that if I played dumb, he would let it go. “What?”

 

“Is that a ?” Of course it was, but I had no idea how to answer that. The look he was giving me was far scarier than what he was saying. “Answer me, Taemin and be honest.”

 

This was so embarrassing. I nodded, not able to look him in the eyes. Why is it that he always finds out about things? “Yes.”

 

He sighed. “With who?”

 

“Minho of course,” I said with a hint of an attitude. I didn’t try to sound that way, but I mean who else would I have with?

 

He backed up in disbelief. “So you’re telling me you snuck him into my house? When you were alone and unsupervised?” I didn’t know what to say. “Answer me, Taemin!” I grew a little hesitant as he raised his voice. 

 

“Yes, Daddy.”

 

“And not only didn’t you have him over here unsupervised, but you decided to have . Tae, what the hell-“

 

“Look I’m sorry for sneaking him in, daddy. I’ll apologize for that, but I will not apologize for having with my boyfriend, and I know this is weird and uncomfortable, but I feel like I’m old enough to make that decision for myself. I really like Minho and he likes me too.”

 

He looked at me for awhile without an expression on his face, which really creeped me out. He eventually sighed and backed up onto the counter placing his face in his hands. “I know, Taemin. I know I can’t keep you away from boys and I know you have teenage hormones. Trust me, I’ve been there. But you have to think of this from my point of view. You’re my child, and I’ll always see you that way. Hearing that your child is out having really puts things into perspective. It’s not something that’s easy to accept. You understand that, right?” I nodded and he continued. “Did you at least use protection?”

 

I nodded quickly. “Of course.” 

 

“And lube?”

 

My face quickly heated up, but I nodded anyway hoping this conversation would end quickly. 

 

“And he didn’t hurt you?”

 

“No, daddy. He was very careful and patient.”

 

He nodded this time. “You have no idea how much this is affecting me. To be honest, it makes no sense to scream and argue with you because I know you and Minho will find a way to do it again, no matter how many restrictions you have. I just.... I don’t know.”

 

I was starting to feel bad, mostly because he was right. As much as I sympathized with him, I knew that nothing he said would make me stay away from Minho. 

 

“You’re grounded.”

 

I scrunched my brows. How many times am I going to get grounded in the same year? “What?”

 

“You’re grounded for sneaking him in when you know I don’t like you guys being alone together. As for the part, I don’t think I can punish you for that. I’m not saying I’m ok with it, but what can I do, y’know?” He said sounding as if he was trying to make sense of it himself. 

 

I understand his pain and confusion in some way. I know if I had a child, this would probably be a weird situation for me too. However, there’s no way I was apologizing for having with my boyfriend. 

 

“How long am I grounded?”

 

“Until I say otherwise. No laptop, no tv, and no more Minho coming over for awhile.” 

 

I was prepared to combat him on that, but I decided otherwise. Just the look on his face showed me how affected he was by this, which confuses me a little because I remember him telling me awhile ago that he’d like to know when I start having so he could at least know I’m safe. I guess he didn’t think I’d be moving on with Minho this soon. I’ll still find a way to see Minho. Daddy said Minho couldn’t come here, not that I couldn’t go out to see him. Loopholes

 

I thought he was about to walk out, but he walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. “I love you, Taemin.”

 

I smiled and hugged him back. “I love you too, daddy.”

 

“You’re growing up so fast.” Here we go. 

 

After what seemed like forever, I heard Jonghyun come in and ask, “Why are you two hugging in the bathroom?” Thankfully that caused daddy to let me go. 

 

He grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and walked out quietly. He’s probably going to gossip about me to Jonghyun when they get to their bedroom, but I don’t care. I’m just glad the conversation went better than I thought it would. And to think all of this happened because of my wonderful boyfriend, cue the sarcasm. 

 

I quickly called Minho to let him know about to news. “Hello?” He answered. 

 

“You’re so ing stupid.”

 

“Huh? Is this about the hickeys? Look, I’ve already apologized-“

 

“No, it’s worse than the hickeys.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“Well, I’m grounded.”

 

“......Why???”

 

“Oh, well, I don’t know. Maybe because by awesome boyfriend left a wrapper visible in my bathroom’s trash can. My dad saw it.”

 

I heard a gasp. “.”

 

“ indeed. Now I’m not allowed to have you over until further notice. I’m lucky he even let me keep my phone.”

 

“I’m so sorry, Minnie. First the hickeys, now this. I really am an idiot.” He said with all seriousness. 

 

I sighed. “Don’t beat yourself up, Minho. I’m not really mad at you. Annoyed, yes, but not mad. Ok?”

 

“This is all my fault. I wasn’t really thinking when I threw the away. I was just ready to get back to bed and cuddle. You know I like it when you cling onto me like a koala bear.”

 

I snorted, not able to hold it in. He surely does like that. “Yeah, I know. Anyway, I’ll probably have to meet you outside of my house for awhile until I’m not grounded anymore. That’s the only alternative because I’m not risking sneaking you in again.”

 

“Yeah, I agree. I don’t think I could even see your dad again anyway after knowing that he knows we’ve had . It’s just weird. Every time I talk to him, I’ll just be thinking of the fact that he knows that my was in his son-“

 

“Omg, shut up Minho.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

I sighed from annoyance of this whole situation. “I’ll call you later tonight, ok? After dinner?”

 

“Yeah, ok. I’ll be up.” At that, we both said goodbye and hung up. 

 

 

Dinner was very awkward, especially since Jonghyun knew what’d happened my then. I didn’t really say much and neither did anyone else. 

 

“Ok, I’ve had enough,” said Jonghyun causing daddy and I to look up at him. “You guys have to talk to each other. Ignoring the problem isn’t going to fix anything.”

 

“I’m not ignoring anything,” said daddy. “I already fixed the problem.”

 

“Grounding him wasn’t fixing the problem. You need to honestly tell him how you feel-“

 

“I already did, Jonghyun-“

 

“Then why do things not feel normal? This is the most awkward dinner we’ve had in awhile and I know you both feel the same way. So let’s talk about it. We’re a family after all.”

 

I piped in. “Umm, no offense, but I’d rather not talk about what I do in private.”

 

Jonghyun visibly cringed. “Well, I didn’t literally mean talking about that. I just don’t like to see you guys act so distant with each other. I’m usually the quiet one, not the other way around.”

 

“Jonghyun, please,” daddy said signaling that he didn’t want to talk about this. 

 

I decided to ask him something that was on my mind. “Are you disappointed in me?”

 

Daddy quickly looked at me with a look of sincerity. “Of course not, Taemin. It’s not like this is the worst thing you could ever do in life. I don’t ever want you to feel that way. You’ve just got to understand that as a parent, it’s weird to know about it.”

 

I nodded. “I get it.”

 

He sighed again. “I guess I’ll be ok just knowing that you’re safe and protected.”

 

“I will be, daddy. I promise.”

 

He gave a soft smile before nodding. “Just imagine what Jinki-“

 

“Please don’t tell him.”

 

“But, Taemin-“

 

“No, I really don’t feel like hearing him lecture me again like he’s all innocent. Look, if the conversation ever comes up while I’m around him, then I’ll tell him, but for now, I’d rather not say anything.”

 

“Ok. Fair enough. You’ve been through enough embarrassment for one night.”

 

I sighed in relief. “Thank you.”

 

We went back to eating dinner as usual and it wasn’t as awkward this time. I could still see that daddy was affected by this, but he was trying his best to get over it. 

 

All I know is that I don’t regret anything that happened. 


 

Boom! I updated sooner than I thought and I’m proud of myself. For those of you reading my story Our Journey Begins Here, I’ve been working the next chapter for awhile now. I already brainstormed the plot, so please don’t think that I don’t have plans to continue the story. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. Please let me know how you feel about the chapter ^.~