Chapter nine

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was with Min in his arms,looking down his face,the little baby was pating hard,this was the first time when Luhan was feeling this powerless,why did he call Sehun over?

-,Shh sweetei,omma will make you feel better I promise.' Luhan hugged Min more tight to his chest.Sehun run up the stairs when he heard Luhan calling him crying over the phone that Min is in pain,he was surprised at first but he came as fast as he could.The front door wasn't looked so he just came in,the apartament was not big or small with nice furnish and toys everywhere,Sehun went in the only room where the light was on,he slowly opened the door seeing Luhan with Min in his arms crying again.

- ,Hyung I'm here.' Sehun went to Luhan sitting down on the bed.

-, Y-you really came Sehun,you came." Sehun's heart cracked a little seeing Luhan so broke.

-,Hyung did you call the ambulance?' Luhan shook his head.

-,Why?You need to bring Min to the hospital maybe is something serious.' Sehun pulled out his phone calling an ambulance.Luhan closed his eyes kissing Min's forehead.

-,Everything will be fine sweetei.' When the ambulace came Luhan left to the hospital with Min and Sehun went with his car,he didn't want to leave the older alone now.

They both stood ouside the room where Min was treated,Luhan  just looked down the floor,Sehun was looking at him worried,was this the firts time Min was this sick or was the first time when Luhan was alone?He knew that Baekhyun was next to him always,the two of them were good friends before brothers but now Baekhyun was gone with Jongin with business,so Luhan was lost?

-, Thank you for helping me.' Luhan was the first to speak.

-, No worries hyung,I got scared when I heard you cry over the phone.' Luhan wanted to tell him that he always cry before he sleeps.When he was in China every day a new cut was on his arm,but that didn't help for too long,so he stopped.

-, You can go home now Sehun ,I will be okay with Min.' Sehun smiled when he heard Luhan's calm voice.

-, Is okay hyung,I don't mind waiting with you,I will bring you and Min home.' Luhan nodded still looking at the same spot on the floor.

 

Sehun and Luhan looked up when the doctor came out from Min's room.

-, Mr.Luhan ,Min's okay he just got food poisoning,I gave him some treatment and he will be just fine in the morning,you can go in now.'

-, Thank you.' Luhan bowed going in,Sehun stood ousite with the doctor.

-, Hyung can I ask you a favor?' 

-, Sure Sehun aske me.' The doctor looked puzzled at Sehun when he heard.

-, Why Sehun?' 

-, Just do it,and thank you hyung.'Sehun bowed going after Luhan in the room.

 

Luhan was next to Min his cheek,Sehun stood looking at the site,he always wanted a family after Luhan left him,he imagined about this,about a happy family but everytime he found a girl or even a guy he will compare them with him,if he could he would give time back and never accepted Luhan when he confessed on the rooftop,we would never accept Chanyeol's bet,he would be him the that plays with girls and guys to get in their pants,his life changed so much since then.But the past in far now,he can't change anything and he knows that Luhan won't ever forgive him,Jessica told him to never give up but now giving up is a good idea.

-, Thank you Sehun ,I'm glad you came ,I don't know what happened with me why I panicked,but thank you.' Sehun was still in front of the door.

-, This is the last I can do for you hyung,I'm glad that Min's okay now.' Luhan looked at him smiling for the first time since they meet.

They didn't talk after that,Sehun sat down on the chair playing on his phone,Luhan felt asleep next to Min,the younger got an idea,he slowly stood up going to Luhan and Min taking a picture of the two of them,Sehun started to smile like an idiot when he saw the photo.

-, What are you doing Sehun?' Luhan was rubbing his tired and puffy eyes.

-, Oh nothing hyung.' Sehun was still smiling when he sat back down.

-,I think Min's okay now,I'm going to talk with the doctor to see if we can leave.' Luhan stood up from the bed ready to leave.

-,The doc came and he told me that we can leave when you're up,so we can go home now.' Sehun didn't realized what he said,Luhan looked down,home,yah if they were still together going home sounded nice.

-, Sure Sehun take me and Min home.' Luhan wanted to take Min up from his bed.

-, Hyung let me,you can take his bag.' Sehun took Min in his arms trying not to wake him up,Luhan was to tired to think but this was always what he imagine,Sehun taking care of Min.

-, Something happened?' Luhan saw that the younger looked at him worried.

-, No but I will drive back,is better if you stay with Min in the back seat.'' Sehun nodded leaving after Luhan to his car,the older drove home,Sehun was looking at Min's cute face,why is the baby so cute?He smiled poking his cheek.

Luhan looked in the rearview mirror seeing Sehun giggling,what was he doing?He loves Sehun that much?But why?He still loves him that much after all this years?

 

When they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter