Chapter 13

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn't knew why but here he was again in front of Sehun's hospital room,maybe love makes him stupid or think bad but he came,Luhan took a big breath opening the door.He expected to find Sehun in his bed but the younger was gone,did Sehun got discharge?

Luhan left the room looking around,he was sure that Sehun was not gone,he slowly walked up the roof hoping to find him there.

Luhan opened the gray metal door feeling the fresh air blowing, this reminds him of school,when he was alone,when he was looking at Sehun and his friends from up there,dreaming to talk with him,to look in his eyes and he got everything that he wanted,kiss him,hold him,love him,but for what?

Luhan came to the edge looking down,love is strange,he got that now,love can make you go crazy,to lose yourself,to cry to laugh to suffer to feel special, he felt all of that next to Sehun,even if he hated him for wat he did is like Sehun said,they were kids back then,Sehun can love him now again,he can make him fall for him more hard but for what? To feel his love over him again? To feel alive again? To feel his arms around his waist and his cheesy words in his ear telling him ,,I love only you forever!'' Yes he wants all of that but he won't make Sehun remember,if fate wants them together,then so be it,if not Taemin will always be next to him,no?Yes he was selfish for using Taemin but he really likes the younger,Luhan knows that Taemin loves him and maybe it was more easy for them to meet in the first place but then Min woldn't be born now.

Luhan closed his eyes smiling,yes eveything is for a reason,he meet Sehun for a reason,he came back to his life for a reason he lost his memory for the same reason,the one that he doesn't know yet.

-,Don't jump!'Luhan jerked a little making him come back to reality.

-,Please,think about your baby!' Luhan turned seeing Sehun looking worried at him,so he was here all the time.

-,Don't worry Sehun,I won't jump,I just got lost in space.' Sehun nodeed still looking worried at him.

-,What are you doing here Sehun? I've been looking for you.' Luhan smiled at him showing him a lunch box.

-, I made you lunch and dinner?I hope you like it.' Sehun smiled back at him seeing the food.

 

They both sat down on the edge,Sehun started to eat smiling more brigth when he felt the good taste of the food.

-,Wow!This is really daeback!You made all of this?!' Luhan was happy that Sehun still loves his food even now.

-,Yes I like cooking,you still didn't answer me,what are you doing up here?' Sehun stop eating looking out lost.

-,I hoped that I will remember something,what kind of person I am, but nothing,my mind is blank,they say that I won't get my memory back soon, that scares me.' Luhan got sad as well,that means he won't remember their happy memories,Luhan is a lost memory now,nothing but a bad dream.

-, Don't worry Sehun,you will remember one day.' He faked a smile that made Sehun to look down.

-,But what if I forgot something important,or someone,I don't know about love or hate,what if someone will suffer because of me?' Luhan wanted to tell him that yes he is suffering now,that love means pain and loneliness,but he laugh instead.

-,Aigoo! You will love Sehun,don't worry about love,the ladies really like you,you're handsome,nice,carring,trust me,hyung knows.' Sehun's eyes were glancing at him,trying to understand everything, he saw the older his belly remembering that he was pregnand.

-,Who is the father?'Sehun stopped looking down at his belly smiling.

-,He is gone,he left me this present and left.' Sehun felt the pain words making his heart to ach.

-,Do you love him? Would he ever come back to you? What kind of person leaves you like this? ' Sehun was angry,how can someone leave a person pregnand and run away?

-, Yes I love him, he is my everything, but I won't wait for him,I'm trying to be happy alone, for some time that worked but now? I don't know what to do,I just fight every day for a better future,I have Min that will always remember me of him and now this new baby,they make me happy but not completly.'Sehun had the urge to hug him,he wanted to tell him that everything will be okay but how? He is a mess as well,his whole life is blank,hollow,but he feels pity for the shorter.Luhan saw his lost and worried eyes,this was a different Sehun and it was more better to stay like this,he told the truth, he won't wait for Sehun but if the younger will love him again then he will say yes to a new beginning to a new life,the way it should have been from the start.

-,I hope you'll be happy hyung.' Luhan nodded his head thinking at the same thing.

-,I better go now,Min will be worried but I will come tomorrow,I need to do a ultrasound to see the baby.' 

-,Hm hyung can I come with you tomorrow?' Luhan was taken aback.

-,W-why Sehun?' 

-,If the father won't be there,I wanna hold your hand and be there for you.'Blame it on his hormones or his one stupidity but he started to tear,he always wanted Sehun next to him,to hold his hand and be happy together.

-,H-hyung ...did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did,please don't cry.' Sehun moves hugging Luhan so tight feeling his belly.The older hugges Sehun back hiding his face on his chest.

This was everything he needed now,a tight hug from the man he loves from the father of his babies but the stange thing is that he feels the love from Sehun even now,he hugs him for real,the same way he always hugged him,he wanted to belive that Sehun still loves him but how?Sehun patted his head trying to make him feel better.Luhan let go of him wipping his tears feeling guilty for making him woried.

-,You didn't say anything wrong,don't worry,my hormons are all over the place,I cry and laugh for no reason so don't worry about me.'Sehun nodded still worried for the shorter.

-,Okay hyung but stop crying,it makes me feel bad seeing you like this,doesn't they say that the baby feels everything that you feel?So if you're upset the baby will be upset as well.' Luhan wanted to jump on him and kiss the hell off him,this Sehun was more innocent,more like a kid but he likes him,old or new Sehun he will always love him.

-,Thank you Sehun.' Luhan said trying to stand up.

-,For what hyung?' Sehun asked helping him to stand up,the belly made him feel fat now.

Luhan smiles looking right on those brown orbs that glanced back at him.

-,For being alive.' Sehun tilled his head pouting a litlle.

-,Yah!Hyung,that sounds wrong,but I'm happy for being alive as well.' 

-,I'm going now but see you tomorrow.' Luhan waved to Sehun leaving with heavy steps back home.

Sehun stood in place looking down at his hands.Who is he?Who is Luhan and why does his heart beats so fast for him?Why would someone run leaving him pregnant?What kind of men can do that?He needs to remember because living like this makes him angry.Sehun left the rooftop going back to his room.

 

 

Luhan drived home smiling,seeing Sehun today made him happy,he run all this time for nothing,if he accepter Sehun back then when Jongin told him to come back,nothing from this would happen but now was to late to look back,the damage was done,he just need to belive that everything will be fine in the end.

-,Hyung you're home! Please make Min stop crying!' Jongin was with tears in his big eyes coming to him scared.

-,What happened Jongin?Where is Taemin and Baekhyun?!' Luhan went to the livingroom where Min was crying on the floor.

-,They left for some bussines and they left me with Min,we were playing when he started to frown and be mean,I don't know what happened with him.' Luhan pittied Jongin because he was so scared.Min was more braty now,especially when Taemin always does everything he wants,he really needs to talk this with the younger.

-,Sweetei? What happened?Why are you crying?' Luhan bend over placing a hand over Min's head.

Hearing his mother voice Min jumped in his arms cring more louder.

-,O-omma I miss Sehun baba!When is he coming back?!H-he made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter