Chapter seven.

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was lost ,Sehun was looking the same like when he left him but his eyes were more sad now,his heart jumped a little but he didn’t wanna think about that now.Luhan looked at his brother and at Min that was hugging his neck tight hiding his face.Baekhyun tight his grip aroud Min passing by his brother throwing him a glance,Sehun and Luhan were alone now,everything around them stopped.

Sehun was looking at him stunned,he looked different,his hair was more stylized,his clother were perfect for his petite body,no glasses and the same lips that made him lose his mind.

-, Lu.’ Sehun wanted to hug him so much and apologize for everything that he did.

-,Don’t call me like that.’ Luhan's words were  bitter and full of hate.

-, Don’t you ever call me like that Sehun,you don’t have the right.’ Luhan looked down,he didn’t wanna see Sehun.

-, Listen to me please!’ Sehun wanted for all to finish,he wanted to tell Luhan everything that happened that everything was just him being stupid but his love was real,even now his love was the same.He wanted Luhan to know that.

-, I don’t wanna hear it,I heard back then everything that I needed to know,I don’t wanna know that everything was a misunderstanding,since I left I imagine this moment,since I left I said that I’ll come back and I’ll make you suffer like you did,but seeing you now I don’t want it anymore,I just want you to disappear,I don’t even want to think at you,you were just a bad dream and I was just a bet,so let’s pretend that we don’t know each other,for me Oh Sehun is nobody.’With every word that Luhan was telling the more Sehun’s hear was in pain,with every word of hate and pain he wanted to go and hug the shorter and beg forgiveness,but that word was to big now, forgiveness was a beautiful dream.

-, I’m sorry Luhan.’ Sehun looked down letting his bangs cover his tears.

-, Never.’ Luhan turned around leaving Sehun to breack down.

Jongin send his a text,telling that him and Baekhyun took Min with them home and he should come tomorrow to take him when he’ll feel better.Luhan run out the restaurant feeling grateful because they took Min ,because now he wanted to think and put all his thoughts in order,he started to walk home,it was a warm night and a walk was perfect now.Seeing Sehun all his beautiful memories came back,memories of every day that they spend it together talking on Sehun’s car hood planning what will they do,how he wanted to be a doctor and Sehun a choreographer,now everything was lost when he had Min,now everything was lost because a bet.

-, Luhan?!’ The shorter stopped when he heard someone calling his name.

-, Oh my God is really you!’He saw how a giat was coming to him smiling like in hight school.

-, Chanyeol?’ Luhan anger took control,he went to the giat punching his face making the other to fall down shocked.

-,IS ALL YOUR FAULT!You made this! Because of you I had to leave!’ Luhan started to run leaving Chanyeol shocked down.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun wiped his tears going back to his partner,Jessica looked at him with a rised eyesbrow.

-, I think our date ends here,this is my phone number,if you need anything or talk with someone call me,I know to listen well,have a good night Oh Sehun.’ Jessica stood up from her chair kissing his cheek.Sehun didn’t say anything,Jessica was really different,he stood up as well going home,Jongin will has some explaning to give.

 

 

 

 Luhan run until he got home,when he closed the door he burst into tears,he didn’t expect to see Sehun so soon,he didn’t expect to see his sad eyes,Luhan stood up slowly going to Min’s room,he stook a doll hugging her tight to his chest,Luhan sat down on his bed looking out the window,thinking.It was a good thing that the baby wasn’t home because he doesn't want Min to see his mental breackdown,he’s not to blame for his and Sehun’s mistakes.Is all his fault for beliving in the dancer,Min's just a baby happy to be alive.

 

Sehun stoop up all night thinking,when his alarm started to ring he stoop up,taking a cold shower trying to hide his tears.He dressed like any other day leaving to work.When he got to the company he didn’t went to his office ,Sehun needed some explanations and Jongin was the only one that can help him.Sehun opened the door to the younger office making Jongin to choke with the coffee he was drinking,he was expecting to see Sehun but not at this hour.

-, Jongin start talking!’ He sat down on the chair glaring at the younger.Jongin can see on his face that he had a hell of a night ,he saw his red eyes and Jongin was sure that Luhan was just like him.

-, Jongin!’Sehun said a little angry.

-, Sehun hyung I know I’m your friend and I’m really sorry that I didn’t told you that Baekhyun and Luhan are coming back but I didn’t acually knew how to tell you.’Jongin was sincerly, he wanted to tell him but had no courage.

-, What were you doing at that restaurant Jongin?Why there?’ The younger looked down biting his lower lip.

-, A part of me hoped to find you there,a part of me wanted to see you back together,but it seems that it didn’t go the way I wanted.’ Sehun singed rubbing the back of his neck.

-,Jongin,did Luhan got married?’Jongin didn’t wanna be the one telling him that Min is his baby.

-, Hyung,if you wanna know about Min,you need to ask Luhan,I don’t wanna get in his life more that I did,I’m sorry.’

-, But he called Baekhyun appa,why?’ Jongin looked in his eyes shaking his head.

-, I know,but is not my business,everything you need to know,Luhan will tell you or you can ask Baekhyun.’ Sehun nodded thanking Jongin.

Jongin let out a sigh after Sehun left putting his head on his desk,Luhan’s ego was too big but he hopes that he will leave everything behind and be happy next to Sehun,because now both suffer.

 

 

Luhan woke up in Min’s bed,he needs to go after his baby boy,Luhan tryied to hide his red eyes and puffy as better as he could.Jongin was nice enough to borrow him one of his cars until he’ll buy one,he drow to their house in silence.

Baekhyun opened the door smiling ,but seeing his brothers red and puffy eyes didn't surprise him,he was sure that Luhan will cry after last night.

-, Hyung,Min’s still sleeping so you wanna tell me what happened yesterday?’ Baekhyun took his hand,making him sit down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter