Chanper 6.

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun was in office looking out the window,everything looked so boring,when he finished schoo his dad made him work for the company,since Luhan left he stop dancing,he didn’t wanted to remember anything about what happened back then,his life stopped back then when Luhan told him that he hates him.He dreams about him every night,he haunts his drems,he wanted to tell him how much he loved him but Jongin told him to stop,because is better for both to stop,Jongin is his close friend now,but he never asked him about Luhan,Sehun was afraid to know that maybe the guy got another boyfriend or girlfriend,he knows that Jongin still chats with Baekhyun,after all their love was more beautiful and real than his one.

 

His father always tell him to get married,but he can’t he did try to find a new boyfriend even a girlfriend but in the morning they waren't Luhan,so he’s all alone even now.Sehun knows that is all his fault, that stupid bet made him lost the first and only person he truly loved.He singed sitting down on his chair looking at his phone,there was still Luhan and his picture since they were in hight school,that was his only memory about the shorter.

 

 

Knock Kncok!

 

-,Come in!’ He saw his dad coming in with a stupid grin on his face.

 

-,What are you doing son?Still bussy?’His dad took a sit before him still smiling.

 

-, Dad just tell me what you want,I know you want something.’ Sehun looked at his dad waiting.

 

-, You know me so well son,yes I want you to do something for me.’ Sehun knew what his dad wants.

 

-, Dad I know you so well and the answer is still no,I wont meat up with a stupid girl that you think is suitable for me.’ He glared at his dad,but the older just looked at him.

 

-, Sehun,you need to marry one day and I’m sure you’ll love her,she is not like the other girls you meet,just trust me on this one.’

 

-, Okay dad,I’ll meet with her,but I tell you from now that I won’t marry her.’ On his dad face appeared a huge smile.

 

-, Sure son,just have fun,here is the restaurant,don’t be late!’ Hid dad stood up leaving but before opening the door he looked back at Sehun.

 

-, Sehun you know that he won’t come back to you so still loving him is useless.’ Sehun didn’t say anything he just looked down with a sad face.

 

His dad knows everything about Luhan,he didn’t wanna tell anyone that he’s gay or that he loved the shorter but one day he just broke down in front of his dad telling him everything that happened.Hid dad slapped him that time so hard that his cheek got bruised the next day,but he didn’t slap him because he was gay he slapped his because he did a stupid thing,he didn’t raise him to be a player,but in the end his dad decided to huck him up with different girls or guys just to forget him but for nothing.

 

 Sehun took the adress in his hand crumpling the paper in his hand,another boring date.He turned around looking at the city again.

 

-, Lu where are you?I need you here with me.’ He closed his eyes thinking at nothing and everything.

 

-, Lu hyung you sure you don’t wanna stay with me and Baekhyun?My house is big so is not a problem for me.’ Jongin told him when they left the airport.

 

-, No thanks,I don’t want Min to catch you too doing something that will shock him.’

 

-, Yah hyung,you’re mean now.’ Baekhyun pouted and Jongin started to laugh.

 

-, But omma,me want stay with Baek appa and Jongin hyung.’ Min pulled Luhan's sleave,making his big puppy eyes at him.

 

-, Min-a sweetei,we’ll go visit them but we can’t stay there,from today you’ll stay just with omma,do you understand?’Min pouted hard.

 

-, I’ll miss Baek appa.’ He said slowly looking out the window.

 

 

Min was the smatest kid ever ,he still doesn’t understand stuff,but he was always listening to others talk and he will understand what they want to say.He was just like Luhan,smart like him but when it comes to his looks you could say that he’s Sehun’s kid,he has the same attitude like his dad ,the same eyes that made him fall in love.

 

When he go to China,the first month he was always throwing up everything he eat,he thought that is because he was crying in his room,but after the second month his mother took his to the hospital there he find out that he was pregnand,he thought that everything was just a stupid joke but it wasn’t,when he saw his belly slowly growing every month,he knew that is real,he’ll have a baby with Sehun.

 

His mother and Baekhyun helped him when he gave birth,he didn’t even knew how to hold the little baby,he was crying every night with Min in his arms thinking about Sehun,he wanted to let Min go but when the little baby looked in his eyes and told him omma, that made him so proud,so he started to raice Min on his one,he didn’t ask for help but Baekhyun was always there looking after him.

 

 

He was happy now because Min will always remember him about Sehun and about what he did,he will get his revenge,he needs to,he needs to make him suffer like he did.Luhan looked at Min his hair gently.

 

-, Omma will buy you Ice cream sweetei so don’t sulk neh?’Min smiled jumping in his mother lap.

 

-, Neh omma,Minna will be good.’ He shuggled to Luhan's chest closing his eyes.

 

Jongin looked in the rearview mirror hoping that he and Sehun will be together again,he knows how much Sehun suffered when they left,maybe he suffered more than him,yes they’re still friends even now,Sehun is different,he stop smiling like before,he stop doing anything just work.Jongin works at the same company so he sees him every day,Sehun's the first in the office and the last to leave,he even sleeps there.Jongin told Baekhyung what happened,he tried to make his brother listen but only when he hears he name Sehun,Luhan gets angry so he stopped,he knows that what Sehun did was wrong but now he can’t change anything just wach as Min grows.

 

One night when Luhan left Min in his care,the younger ask him about his dad,he calls him appa but he knows that Baekhyun is not his real dad.Min's an innocent kid that wants love,he’s always curious to know everything,just like Luhan,Baekhyun just hopes that Luhan well stop when he’ll see Sehun again.

 

Jongin looked at his lover squeezing his arm,Baekhyun looked at Jongin winking at him.He knows that Baekhyun was thinking the same thing as him so he didn’t say anything he just drowe to Luhan new apartament.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter