Chapter five.

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was in class with his head on his desk,Sehun went at his house but he didn’t find him there,so when the dancer saw Luhan in the class so in the morning,he looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Hmm Lu? Why didn’t you wait me?’'Sehun sat in the seat in front of Luhan.

 

,,Don’t ask me,I beg you.’'Luhan replay angry.

 

,, Okay? Still what happend?’'

 

,, Some idiot called me at five Am telling me that Baekhyun was in a accident,so I got scared.’'Luhan looked at him angry.

 

,, But Baekhyun wasn’t home with you?’'Sehun looked puzzled at him,who did this?

 

,, Yah but I was confussed,I was still sleepy and I forgot,Baekhyun got scared when I got in his room scared and calling his name.’'

 

,, That is wrong Luhan,you know who did it?’' Luhan shook his head.

 

,, No I don’t, I didn’t go back to sleep so I got to school faster,I wanted to text you but it was to early so yah,sorry.’ Luhan put his head back on his desk.

 

,, Hey is okay,you better go back home and sleep,what do you say?’' Sehun said ruffing his hair.

 

,, Why do you ruff my hair?I feel like a dog.’'Luhan was pouting like a baby.

 

,,Because I love to ruff you hair.’'

 

,,Hmm I hate you Oh Sehun.'' Sehun lean over pecking his lips.

,,No Luhan you love me.’'Luhan looked elsewhere all red.

 

,,I’m going to the library,I’ll sleep there a little,and read because I’m behind.’'Luhan stood up yawing.

 

,, Let’s meet at lunch time okay?’'Luhan wanted to leave but Sehun pulled his hand.

 

,, I don’t get a kiss?'’ He got red again,he stood on his toes pecking Sehun’s lips.

 

,, I need to go now,bye.’'Luhan run from the class.

 

Sehun was looking at his back laughing,he and Luhan got along so good this days.

 

Kris and Chanyeol got in the class laughing about something,Sehun looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, What’s so funny?’' Kris looked at him amused.

 

,, This morning Chanyeol called your little so called lover and he pranked him…ha..ha..ha,it was so funny.’'Sehun wanted to punch Kris and Chanyeol faces now.

 

,, Why did you do that? He got scared.’'

 

,, Because I can,and why do you care,is not like you really love him.’' Chanyeol looked at him smirking.

 

,, Or you do love him? Don’t forget you have until Monday okay?’'Sehun tight his fist.

 

,, Oh and make a good photo because I want to see him y .'’ Thet started to laugh,but Sehun felt bad,he can’t tell Luhan about the bet ,not now,or never.Sehun turned his back leavig the class as well, his friends looked at him still smirking.

 

,, Kris,I think our boy is in love,for real.’'

 

,, I guess yes,but let’s see what happens,I still want to see how much does Sehun loves that brat.’ Chanyeol nodded smirked.

 

,, Yah Oh Sehun,how much do you love Luhan?’’

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun got to the library,he wanted to be next to Luhan now,he looked in but no trace of him.

 

,, Hm where is he?’'Sehun started to look for the short guy,but nothing.

 

,, He said he’ll be here no?Maybe he’s not here.’' Sehun wanted to leave when something caught his eye,he went slowly at the back where he saw something moving.

 

When he got there,Luhan was sleeping with a book on his face,snoring slightly.The dancer took the book over his face,looking at his beautiful face.

 

Luhan was beautiful this days,even if he looked the same,but without glasses he looked even more beautiful.Sehun started to caress the contours of his face,he moved slowly to his red lips.

 

Sehun thought to kiss them ,because every day he got more addicted to his lips,he moved slowly down,kissing Luhan’s lips.

 

When he pulled back,Luhan started to open his eyes slowly.He blinked a few time,not knowing what happened.

 

,, Good morning sleeping beauty.’'Luhan stood up on his rubbing his eyes.

 

,, Is lunch time?How did you found me?'’ He asked yawig again.

 

,,Nop,I just didn’t want to stay in class alone,and I need to say that this is a good hiding place.’'

 

,, Well when you don’t want people to find you,I came here,where do you think I disappear all the time?’'

 

,, Hmm I understand.’'Sehun sat down next to Luhan putting his head on the shorter shoulder closing his eyes.

 

,,Sehun? Something happened?’'Luhan asked him worried.

 

,, Nop,I just want to stay here with you.’'

 

,, Okay? But what about classes?’'

 

,, As long as I’m with you,I’m fine.’'Luhan got all red again,he never imagined ever,that him Luhan will stay in this place with Sehun.He loved the dancer,he always new that but he still can’t belive that Sehun loves him back.

 

,,Lu,can I ask you something?’'Luhan hummed in replay.

 

,,Do you still love me?'’ He got taked aback by the question.

 

,, Why do you ask me that?’'

 

,, I said I love you,but you didn’t say it back.’' Sehun opened his eyes looking in his one big round eyes.

 

,, I didn’t say it because I thought you know until now.’'

 

,,Yah but I want to her it from you.’'Sehun got closer to his lips.

 

,, I ..want …to… her it…So..say it.’' Luhan melted again,Sehun can make him lose control.

 

,, I…I love you Oh Sehun.’Sehun smiled kissing Luhan's lips with passion.

 

 

Luhan was like an Ice Cream left in the sun,he was melting every time Sehun’s kissing him like this,he thought about ,maybe Sehun wants to have with him,the day when he found out about Baekhyun and Jongin he got jealous ,he was the older brother so he should have first no?But he was scared to say something to Sehun.Maybe the dancer doesn’t want to have with him.

 

Sehun pulled back from the kiss, Luhan's cheek.

 

,, Hey you want to go someplace?’'Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Someplace?Now?But what about school?’'

 

,, I’m not in the mood of school today,and I know you don’t as well.’'Sehun was right ,he didn’t feel like learning today.

 

,, Hm okay,but just today and not telling Baekhyun,he’ll say that you’re a bad influence over me.’'

 

,, I promise…hahaha.I don’t want Baekhyun to kick my ,now let’s go.’'Luhan smiled,leaving with Sehun.

 

,, So where are we going?’' They were in the car,driving for thirty minutes.

 

,, Secret,but I’m sure you’ll love it.’'

 

,, Hm okay,don’t tell me.’'Luhan looked at him pouting.

 

,, Ha..ha ha…Stop pouting because we’re here.’'Luhan looked in front of him,seeing a big building.

 

,, Okay? You want to kill me and nobody to find me?’'Sehun started to laugh hard,since when was Luhan so funny and paranoic?

 

,, Come on Lu,I won’t kill you,well not yet.'’ 

 

,, Ha-ha ..funny,don’t forget,Baekhyun will find me and he will kick you .’' Luhan smiled going in the building after Sehun.

 

Sehun opened one of the doors going in,Luhan stood in the dore frame stunned.

 

,, Oaaa this place is daeback!’'

 

,, I told you ,you’ll love it.’' They were in a dance studio,Sehun wanted to show someone how he dance,and Luhan was the perfect person to see him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter