chapter one

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in class waiting for him to come to class,you wonder who he is? He is Oh Sehun, one of the most popular boys in school. He has everything he wants, money, fame, girls, and a cold soul.

 

I'm in love with him since I was in kindergarten,I'm pathetic, I know but who wouldn’t love him when he looks perfect? His white skin, his perfect lips to be kissed his brown eyes, just thinking about him, I’m drooling.

 

Every day I think about how to tell him that I love him but I don’t have the courage, every time I see him in my face I can’t find the words, all I want to tell him it get’s stuck in my throat but I still have a chance in a month I’ll finish school and this is my last chance to make him know that I exist.

 

Oh! How stupid of me, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Luhan, I’m a normal person with normal friends, I love singing and making food but most I love Sehun.

 

 

 

When the bell rang, Sehun came to class with his friends. Chanyeol the freak who laughs all the time and is super active. Kris captain of the basketball team and Tao, every time I see him it passing me a shiver down my spine his look could kill you. I sat and I watched them as they were laughing together and I wanted to be part of their gang.

 

 

 

All classes I looked at Sehun in secretly without him noticing me, when I finished school and I had to go home I looked for the last time how he went with his friends.

 

-, Good bye Sehun.’ I left the school yard heading for my house.

 

I took the phone and headphones listening to music until I got home, I love music,it helps me calm down, when I listen to music I feel like I can do anything. My house is at half hour of school, I like to walk listening to music.I got home and it was quiet, I got my shoes off going to the living room.

 

-, I’m home!’ I looked to see where my parents are but apparently they are not home.

 

I climbed up the stairs to my room, when I wanted to go in.

 

-, Hyung you’re home!’ I looked behind me and I had no time to say anything in a few seconds I was down on the floor with my brother over me.

 

-, Baek Stop! You tickle me!’ He is my brother Baekhyun,my mother is from China and dad in from Korea,so I'm half half, I always had a good relationship with him, many people say that we are together but the truth is we're best friends, our parents work a lot in China because mom and since I know myself I take care of him and he of me.

 

-,Hyung how was school?’ He looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

-, It was okay! Who was your day?’ I asked as I ruffed his head.

 

-, Hey stop, I spent two hours in front of the mirror to fix my hair.’ He replied pouting.

 

-, Where are you going? Or Jongin's comes visiting?’ My brother blushed and nodded slowly.

 

-, Yes Jongin will come to help me with math homework.’ I wanted to say something when I heard the door bell.

 

-, Jongin!’ My brother stood up and ran to the door, I heard from up stairs, how happy is Baekhyun with Jongin.I stood up and went to the two.

 

-, Good evening hyung.’Jongin  smiled and bowed.

 

-, Hi Lu hyung.’I can't belive that Jongin is younger than me,he is so tall and good looking.

 

-, Hyung we'll go in my room to study.’ Jongin didn’t had time to say something else, because Baekhyun pulled him up the stairs to his room.

 

I looked at them and started to laugh,Baekhyun and Jongin were the cutest couple existing, both were so innocent and loved each other very much.

 

The first time Baekhyun told me that he’s in love with a boy, I was shocked, but when I saw Jongin the first time I understood why my brother likes him so much. Jongin can make you smile even if you had a rough day,Luhan was jealous of his brother in a way because Jongin accepted him.

 

And now he remember how agitate was Baekhyun when he told Jongin that he likes him, and how happy he was when he responded to his feeling but on the other hand he loves something he knew he couldn’t have,Sehun doesn’t even know that he exist.

 

 

 

Luhan sighed and climbed the stairs going to his room, when he passed his brother room, the door was between open he peeked inside,he began to smile when he saw  Baekhyun in Jongin’s lap and Jongin's head was on his shoulder explaining something to his brother that he didn’t understand.

 

 

 

Luhan entered his room, sat down at the desk starting to make his homework, he didn’t even notice what time is it,he was so focused, when he heard the door to his room open he realized it's late and Jongin went home.

 

-,Hyung what are you doing?’ Baekhyun asked while he sat in his bed.

 

-, Homework, tomorrow I think I'll have a test.’ Luhan answered.

 

-, Hey hyung how is Sehun?’ He stopped what he was doing and looked at his brother pouting.

 

-, I’m still invisible to him.’ Baekhyun stood a few seconds, and his mind had an idea,Luhan saw his expression and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, Hyung I got an idea!.’

 

-, That I was afraid of.’ Luhan slaped his face.

 

-, Hyung he’ll never going to know that you exist if you don’t tell him, so listen to me, write a letter telling him that you want to meet and when he’ll come you’ll tell him that you love him and Bum he will fall in love with you at first sight and you two will live happily ever after,The End!’ Baekhyun felt like pillow hit his face and looked at his brother pouting.

 

-, YAH! Hyung is a good idea.’ His brother will always be a child who believes that everything is pink.

 

-, Come Baek let’s sleep is late.’ Baekhyun remained in the middle of the bed and looked with puppy eyes at his brother.

 

-, What Baekhyun something happened?’Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Luhan hyung can I sleep here tonight?’ Baekhyun sat and played with the edge of the shirt,Luhan began to smile seeing him.

 

-, Sure Baekhy we haven’t slept together since we were little kids.’ Baekhyun jumped for joy and went to his room to change and in a few seconds he came back smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter