Chapter 12

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was trying to understand what he heard,the same sentence was playing over and over,how can Luhan be pregnant?Jessica told him that guys can't get pregnant,how is this real?Is Luhan lying to him again?

-, H-how can you be pregnant?This is not real! Luhan stop lying to me.' Sehun was holding Luhan's shoulder so tight that they got red.Luhan wanted to get away to run again,he didn't wanna say all of that,he didn't wanna tell Sehun about this.

-, LUHAN STOP RUNNING AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!!' Luhan stopped moving when he heard Sehun yelling at him,this was a first.

-, Yes Sehun!I'm really pregnant!How do you think Min got born?I didn't adopt him,I didn't had a girlfriend in China,I got pregnant with Taemin just like now!' Luhan started to smirk,lying was so easy now,he saw Sehun's hurt face,everyone was hurt,him,Sehun,Min,Taemin,Baekhyun,Jongin all were hurt because his stupidity,but he won't stop,not now.

Sehun was stunned,he wanted to throw up ,how can this be real?Is he sleeping,is this just a nightmare?All his life is just a stupid dream?Min is not Taemin's kid,it can't be,no?

-, Now let me go Sehun!Stay away from my life!I told you,I don't love you anymore!I'm happy here so leave Sehun!Leave and never come back!' Luhan tried again to free himself but Sehun started to hold him more tight.

-, You're lying!You always lied to me Luhan!Stop!Just stop for once and think!I'm sick of you always running away,I tried to make everything better!I wanted to come after you in China but Jongin never told me where you are!I wanted to apologize so many times for what I did, but I couldn't!Luhan if you want to hurt me you're doing a good job!I am hurt!Are you happy? It makes you sleep better at night?!' Sehun was crying because he was hurt now,he never knew that Luhan will hurt him this much,he was hurt before as well but now the pain was different,the pain was eating him alive.Luhan stop moving looking down letting his bangs covering his tears away.

-, Yes I'm happy because you're hurt,I always dream of making you pay for what you did,I'm happy when I see you like this!So stop coming back!!!'' Luhan pulled his arms from Sehun running away from the house.

 

Sehun heart was broke but he won't give up not now,this was the last time when he will go after Luhan,this was the last time begging him to love him back.Sehun stood up running out the house looking after the older.

Ouside was pouring really heavy,it was hard to see anything on this rain but he spotted a silhouette walking slowly in the rain.Sehun runned after him.Luhan was walking thinking about what he told Sehun,he felt guilty for everything he said,he wanted to hear Sehun telling him one more time that he loves him.Maybe he went too far now.Luhan stopped starting to shake crying.Taemin was right he was stupid.He wanted to run back and apologize when he felt someone hugging him from behind.

-,Luhan I'm sorry for everything that I did to you,yes you have all the right to be upset but that was then,I was a kid like you,I didn't know what I wanted from my one life,but now I know,I really love you,I will die for you just to see you smile,I can't live without you I want us to stop fighting,Luhan please forgive me.' Luhan bit his lower lip holding back his sobs. 

Sehun turned him around smiling,this was the last time trying if Luhan tells him no,he will give up,Luhan looked up jumping in Sehun's neck kissing him like his life depended on that kiss.Sehun kissed him back hugging his middle,they were both lost in the kiss,this was the most sweet kiss that they ever shared.Luhan pulled back smiling at Sehun.

-,Sehun I love you as well,I'm sorry about what I said,I want you back.' Sehun smiled hugging him more tight.They were crazy,sitting in the middle of the rain but who cares?Luhan just called him Sehun but something made him scared to let him go,what if Luhan will run away again?What if he's lying again?

-,Please don't leave me again Lu,I need you,let's try one more time.' Luhan nodded his head smiling hidding his face more in his chest,Baekhyun was right,everyone deserves a second chance.

-,Let's go back Sehun,let's try again because I need you as well.'' Sehun kissed his forehead smiling.

-, Yes let's go back now.' Luhan took Sehun's hand smiling,this was real,he needs Sehun to help him with the baby,he had Taemin and Baekhyun when Min came but now he wanted to have the real father of his child,Luhan felt happy because Sehun came after him,he was tired of running,the older tight his grip ensuring that all is real.

 

 

 

Cars were passed them,the rain was coming down hard but they didn't care,nothing cared now,they were happy after so many years,Luhan was happy,smiling,beliving that everything will be fine,Min will have next to him his real dad that made him giggle alone,he heard in the background wheels creak on the wet ground,he felt just a push,everything went to fast for him,the last thing Luhan remembered was Sehun's smiling face and blood,lots of blood.

 

Luhan was walking through a field of beautiful flowers,everything was so colorful,he sat down looking up the sky,the wind was blowing making the petals to fly away,he closed his eyes enjoyng the wind that was passing through his hair.Min would love it here,to run all day,maybe Sehun will like it as well?He really need to bring him here.

,,Lu open your eyes,you can't sleep now.'' Luhan opened his eyes seeing Sehun looking at him smiling.

,,Sehun?!What are you doing here?''

,,I came to take you back,you need to open your eyes Luhan,I love you,you don't need to sleep now,Min needs you!'' The blue sky turned black with a heavy wind.

,,Why am I here Sehun?Where are you going?You're leaving me again?Don't go I love you!'' Sehun was walking away from him but still smiling.

,,Sehun don't leave me,I'm sorry for everything please don't leave me now!!!''Luhan started to run after him but Sehun was more far and far away from him.

,,Wake up Luhan!Wake up!!'' 

 

 

-, SEHUN!!' Luhan opened his eyes with tears running down his cheeks.

-, Lu you're awake,Oh my God you're okay!' He felt Taemin hugging him tight,everything was a blurr,what happened?Where is he?That was just a nightmare?

-, T-Taemin?W-where am I?' His body was aching in pain.

-, You don't remember anything?' Taemin pulled back sitting down his bed,Luha  saw the hospital bed and the room,he was in a hospital?

-, You and Sehun got in an accident,some car lost his line drive and run over you but Sehun pushed you away,I don't know how or why but you were still holding his hand when the ambulance came there.'' Luhan tried to remember but everything was blank.

-, Lu what happened?I left you two alone for one day and you try to kill each other?I thought you're more mature than that,make me understand what happened,and you told me you're not pregnant,why did you lied?' That was right,his baby,Luhan's eyes got bigger,did he lost the baby?

-, Calm down,you're okay and the baby is okay as well,just make me understand what happened.' 

-, I don't remember everything,but I did told Sehun about the baby and that I wanna start over again,but I don't remember the rest,I don't know what happened,but where is  Sehun?' Taemin moved his eyes down,not knowing how to tell the older.

-, Taemin?! Where is Sehun?' Luhan started to feel scared,something happened?Is Sehun injured?

-, Lu try to calm down okay?Don't stress yourself is not good for the baby.' Taemin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter