Chapter three

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend come much faster than Luhan expected,he was standing in fronte of the mirror stressed, he can’t believe that today he and Sehun will go on a date.

 

On Luhan's face appeared a shy smile thinking about when he’ll be alone with Sehun.His heart start beating very fast,he knew deep down that maybe all of this is a lie but Luhan wanted to enjoy every moment spent with the love from kindergarten.

 

 

 

Baekhyun stood and looked at his brother still angry, only he knew how many times his brother came home and cried when Sehun had a new girlfriend,he was always next to fis broher when he had a breakdown.

 

Baekhyun wated his brother to be happy and smile to enjoy his life, but he knew that in this love story just one person will suffer and that’s one will be fis brother.

 

Baekhyun didn’t want that moment to come when his brother will not be able to stand up.

 

 

 

HONK!

 

Xi’s brothers were brought to reality by the horn, they both looked at each other,Luhan started smiling happily but Baekhyun looked worried at him.

 

-, Baek don’t worry ,everything will be fine .’ Luhan huged his brother .

 

-, But hyung…I Hmmm.’ Baekhyun looked at his hand supset.

 

-, Baek,I won’t sufer,Is just one date,I want to move over and this is the only whey I can do it,belive me afther this day everything will be over.’ Luhan hugged his brother more tight ,Baekhyun just nodded slowly.

 

-, Hyung just be happy.’

 

-, I’ll be ,I promis you,now I need to go,see you tonight,be good okay? I'm watching you.’ Baekhyun started to laught when he heard what his brother said.

 

-, Just go hyung.’ Luhan left the room leaving Baekhyun to look on the window at Sehun’s car.

 

,, Please God let my brother to be happy,really happy!’’

 

Baekhyun felt his pocket vibrate,when he pulled out his phone to see who is calling him,all is worries disappeared.

 

-, Jonginnie!’ Was the only persone who can make him really happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in front of the house of Xi’s family, wondering again what is he doing here.Now he hade to be with a girl partying and drinking not to go on a date with Xi Luhan.It was better if he didn’t accept this stupid bet.Sehun sighed for the hundredth time.

 

-, I’m just the biggest idiot, how will I manage to get over the day without killing the nerd?’ Sehun was so lost in thought that he didn’t heard when the car door opened.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun who had his head on the wheel mumbling something.

 

-, Hmm,If you don’t want to go to this date is okay.’ Sehun lifted his head looking on his right,when he saw Luhan, he was speechless for a few seconds.

 

-, Serisosly Sehun ,if you want I can get out of the car .’ Luhan told him smiling.

 

- Did you do something to your hair?’Because you look different.’ It was the only thing he wanted to know now.

 

-, No? I just don’t have my glasses on?’Luhan replay him blushing.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at Luhan and he liked how he looked without glasses,he looked different,he looked good.

 

-, You should throw those glasses,you look much better this way.’ When he heard Sehun’s comment,Luhan looked at his with his big and shocked eyes at him, amusing Sehun.

 

-, You really have big eyes Luhan.’

 

-, Hmm Thanks?’ He didn’t know if it was a compliment or an insult, but Sehun said that he looks good.

 

-,  You’re ready to go to our date?’ Luhan nodded gladly.

 

-,Okay then,I hope you like amusement parks.’Sehun started the car heading towards their destination with Luhan.

 

 

 

Luhan was in his little happy bubble,he was looking out the window but on the glass reflection he sees the image of Sehun. Always when he was in his room, he was thinking at this moment, every time he imagined him in this position every word to every move, now they are real.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan decided that after today he’ll quit Sehun their love can’t exist,Sehun can have anyone from school and he suddenly invited him to a date after the day before he told him he is a loser.

 

He wanted to keep the promise he made to his brother ,he won’t be upset and he won’t dreakdown again. Luhan just wanted to live today like a dream.

 

-,We’re here.’ Sehun told him when he parked the car.

 

-, Hmmm?’ Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

-, We’re are the amusement parks.’ Luhan looked in front of him, observing the crowds.

 

-,You’re right.’ He replay smiling.

 

Sehun’s heart missed  a bit but he tried not to give importance.

 

-, Come let’s have fun.’ Both got off the car, entering the amusement park smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was more excited than he wanted to look,the last time when he was in a amusement park was when he and Baekhyun were little kids.

 

-,Where do you want to start first?’ Sehun asked him smiling.

 

Luhan looked around him noticing a carousel quite interesting and scary.

 

-, That one!Sehun let’s start with that one.’He replay happy.

 

 

 

Sehun looked where Luhan point his finger,he nodded slowly,the carousel looks pretty scary.

 

-, Then let’s go!’ Luhan was very happy and hyperactive.

 

When they arrived at the row, Sehun wanted to run but seemed that Luhan was happy so he remained.

 

But when they reached the chairs,Sehun’s heart was beating very fast.

 

-, Sehun are you okay? You're a little pale.’Sehun looked at Luhan trying to smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter