Chapter 2

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan wake up the next morning  but the bed was empty ,his brother wasn’t in the room ,he got out off bed slowly remembering yesterday memory making him sad.

 

He came out of the room smeling food ,he was curious to see if his parents were home but when he reach the kitchen he saw Baekhyun in fronte of the stove.

 

-, Baekhyun?’ His brother jerked a little turning around smiling at Luhan.

 

-, Hyung you wake up just in time,come on take a seat,today I wanted to make breakfast.’

 

-, But why? You could wake me up if you were hungry.’

 

-, Lu hyung you always make breakfast for me,today I wanted to make it for you.’ Luhan nodded siting at the table,Baekhyun offered him a plate of bacon and eggs.

 

-, Try it hyung and tell me if the food is good.’ Luhan smiled starting to eat and it was good.

 

-, Is really good Baek,good job!’ Baekhyun was happy because he made his brother smile.

 

-, I’m gald,now let’s finis because we’ll be late to school.’ Luhan looked at the plate upset.

 

-, Hyung Stop! If Sehun doesn’t love you,it doesn’t meen that you need to give up all around you,is his lost not yours,now I want to see you smile,I want my brother back!’ Luhan looked shocked at his brother,this was the first time that he saw Baekhyun so angry but the sad part was that he was right,he know that from the beginning that Sehun will reject him,so lifes go on.

 

-, You’re right Baek I did try no?’ Luhan smiled making his brother happy.

 

-, Yes hyung ,you’re young and so good at many thinks,the one that will love you will be so lucky.’ Both began to laugh.

 

-, That is it! Oh Sehun is in the past,Thank you Baek.’

 

-, You’re welcome hyung,now let’s go,or we’ll be late.’

 

Both have forgotten about Sehun, each went to his school,Luhan decided to leave everything behind him, soon he’ll begin college and who knows, maybe he’ll meet someone there who will fall in love with him.

 

Luhan entered the school gate smiling, he didn’t want to dream anymore,he just wanted to enjoy school.

 

 

-, Hey Sehun,your princes come to school.’Kris say laughing when Luhan arrived at school.

 

-, Give me a break,I’m sick of so many admirers!’Sehun say smirking at Luhan.

 

-, Hmmm! If you don’t want him,I’ll take him.’ Sehun and Kris looked at Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow.

 

-,You like Luhan?’ Sehun asked curious.

 

-,NO! But for fun he is good,did you saw his ?’ Sehun must recognize that his was good.

 

-, What do you say Sehun,do we have some fun?’ Sehun looked at Chanyeol smirking.

 

-, What’s on your you sick mind?’

 

-, What do you think about a bet? If you make him sleep with you in a month,you can fave my new car.’

 

-, You’re going to give up on your new car?’ Chanyeol looked at him smiling like an idiot.

 

-, Yes but I want a proof,a photo of you two doing it.’

 

-, A month to make Luhan to sleep with me in exchange for your new car?So if I lose?’

 

-, Hmmm,then I want you to pay my breakfast the rest of the year.’ The three looked at Luhan who enter school not knowing what awaits him.

 

Sehun didn’t know why but he wanted the nerd to be in his bed.

 

-, Agreed,he's ity will be mine, you can say goodbye to your car.’ They both shook hands smirking.

 

-, One month Sehun,starting today.’ Sehun smiled going in the school after his victim.

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat in his desk,waithing for the class to start,it was math his favorit subject with his favorit teacher,when the bell rang his colleagues entered the class including Sehun.Luhan looked at him for a few seconds but immediately looked down.

 

Sehun looked at him smirking,,This will be the easy bet that I’ll win.’’ He thought while he sat down.

 

Compared to other times, Luhan didn’t look at Sehun,now was Sehun’s turn to look at Luhan.This was the firs time he looked at his collegue,at his every move,he decided to invite him to a date when the break will come.

 

Luhan looks normal, nothing special, he’s wearing glasses, with a normal haircut it wasn’t Sehun’s type, he actually only date girls,he didn’t even thought to go out with boys, but up close, Luhan’s person interest him.

 

 

 

Luhan was at the table eating while reading a book,he didn’t think about Sehun ,It was a waste of time to think about him,his brother was right.

 

-, Hey Luhan.’ Luhan was so lost in his book that he didn’t look up to see who it is.

 

-, Hmm,yesterday you loved me and today you don’t even look at me,it hurts me this thing.’ Luahn took a spoon of food looking up,making his eyes to get even big.

 

-,Seh……’ He didn’t got to finish the sentence, because he choked on the food that he was eating.

 

He started to cough, making Sehun to look amused at him,but he give him a glass of water.

 

-, Are you okay?’ Sehun asked him after he calm down.

 

-, What are you doing here?’ Was Luhan's only question.

 

-, I thought better and I realized that I was too hard yesterday, so I wanted to apologize,so I’m sorry?’ Luhan was to shocked to say something else,he was looking at Sehun without blinking.

 

-,Heloo! Is sombody in there?Or you’re broken?’ The olther got back to reality nooding slowly.

 

-, So what do you say?You forgive me?’ When Sehun smilet,Luhan's heart began beating very fast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter