Chapter 8

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-,Min stop!' Luhan was on the verge of breakdown,Min was acting like a little brat.Since they saw Sehun last time,three weeks ago,Min is acting strange,he says no to everything.Luhan wanted to leave  Min and run away,this was the first time when the boy was like this.

-, Omma,no!I hate that shirt!’ Luhan had to change Min because he had to meet his new boss about his job and Min was throwing his doll all over the room.

-,If you don’t stop Min,I’m going to leave you alone here!Why do you act like this?I did something wrong to you?’ Min pouted hard turning his back.Luhan felt hurt,Min was always hugging him and they were best friends but now his boy turned his back.

-, Okay Min,I will call Baek and you’ll stay with him,I am late for my meeting.’Luhan wanted to call his brother when Min hugged his leg.

-, No omma,I hate Baek appa.’’ Luhan was taken aback,Min hates Baekhyun?Since when?

-, How can you hate Baekhyun?Min something happened?Why are you acting like this?’ Min frowned his little face but soon he looked down.

-, I am sowwy omma.’ Luhan singed not knowing what to do.

-, Is okay sweetei,but let’s change and leave.’ Min nodded his head letting his mom dress him.Min was always a happy kid and now when he acts like this,makes Luhan heart cry,he was thinking that maybe Min’s sick,but the boy didn’t had a fever he was acting most of the time like a brat.He told Baekhyun what happened some nights ago when Min refused to eat wath Luhan was giving him,but Min asked almost every day about Sehun.When Luhan told him that he won’t see the man even again Min started to cry and yell why.

He was thinking to call Jongin one day and meet them but his anger didn’t let him,Min had to stop acting this way and be the kid he was until now.Luhan was driving still looking once in a while at Min that was sulking looking out the window.

 

 

Sehun was in his office working on a big project when he heard a knocking on his door.When he looked up he saw Jessica coming in smiling at him.

-, Hello oppa.’ She kissed his cheek sitting down on the chair in front of Sehun.

-, What are you doing here Jessica?’Sehun rubbed his tired eyes.

-, I came to take you out for lunck,you look tired oppa.’

-, But I don’t really have time to eat,this project is killing me.’ Jessica smirked at him.

-,Oppa why are you doing this alone?I know that big projects need help.’ Sehun saw her curious face so he laugh.

-, How can you read me this good?Okay let’s drink a coffee and talk more.’ Jessica smiled standing up from her chair.

-, I know the perfect place,come.’ Sehun and Jessica are good frineds now,she is all bubbly and happy even if she is cold with others,she is happy next to Jongin.

Jongin saw them one day and asked him who she is and Sehun replay just a good friend and that what they were,really good friends because Jessica know that Sehun is 100% gay and he still loves Luhan and she wants to help him out.Jongin didn’t like her but if Sehun was smiling now,he guessed that is okay.

 

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t had anyone to leave Min with,because his brother is working all day,he’s alone most of the time.But this new project will help him get his mind over things that happened until now.He took Min in his arms kissing his forehead.Min hugged his neck tight smiling.This kid is really strange,now he’s sulking and now Min's smiling like nothing happened.Luhan got in the restaurant seeing his new boss wavint to him.

-, I’m so sorry Mr.Park that I’m late but my brother is working and I had to take Min with me.’ He bowed to the older man.

-, Is okay Luhan,I know how kids can be,don’t worry.’ He smiled at Min patting his head.

Luhan took place at the table strating to talk about his work and what he needs to do next,since he got to China, photography took all his time,he always loved to take pictures and since he didn’t had anything else what to do,he started taking pictures of everything,someone saw his photos and made him a generous proposal to come back in Korea and work here,he said no at first but with Baekhyun telling him that everything will be okay,Luhan accepted in the end,so here he is talking about work.It's was a small project that he can make with Min next to him,the boy loves to pose for the camera as well so everything will be easy.Well if Min stops acting like a brat.

-, I’m really happy Luhan that you accepted,you’re really good and our readers will love your pictures.’Luhan cheeks got red when he heard that.

-, Thank you sir,I will do my best,I really love taking pictures and I’ll be ready on time.’ Mr.Park smiled pleased.

 

 

 

 

Sejun and Jessica got to the coffee place,smiling,they ordered coffee and cake.

-, So oppa tell me what happened?’ Jessica took out a cigarette.

-, Is about Luhan,I haven't seen him in three weeks now,he didn’t even call me and Jongin told me he's busy with work.’

-, Oh oppa you miss him,but what does he work?’Sehun stood to think,he doesn’t know what is his work here.

-,Maybe he is a baby sitter?’ Jessica started to laugh.

-, Oppa you’re crazy,you still think about that baby?’ Sehun nodded when their coffee came.

-, Yah I know I’m stupid Jessica.’

-, No oppa,you’re in love and it's okay to be like this and who knows he may be your baby.’ Sehun glared at her.

-, Don’t joke,you said it yourself that it's impossible.’

-, Yah but happens oppa,I really wanna see that kid,you made me courios.’ Sehun started drinking his coffee laughing.

-, You’re crazy Jessica.’ Jessica winked at him smiling.

-,But you love me this crazy.’

-, True!’

 

 

 

-,Omma pee.’ Min started to make a strange face,pulling his sleave.Mr.Park started to laugh when he saw that.

-, I’m sorry,I’ll be right back.’ Luhan took Min up going to the toilet.Min did his job with Luhan help,he washed his hands smiling,Min was back to normal,Luhan was happy in a way because now he needs his boy to be good while he works.

-, Come sweetei let’s go back and omma will but you ice cream.’Min's eyes sparckle in joy,he took his mother hand coming out the bathroom.But his little eyes saw something that made him more happy,he jerked from Luhan hold running to one of the tabled.

Luhan panicked again when he saw Min running like that,this kid is something this days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Jessica were chatthing when he left that someone pulled his pants,when he looked down on his face appeared a huge smile.

-,Min-a what are you doing here?’ Sehun picked up the small boy.

-,Omma job.’ Min hugged his neck tight.Sehun knew that if Min is here Luhan is here as well,he lost the boy again just like last time,so here is he by the way?

Luhan went after Min but stopped in his track when he saw where Min run too,Sehun was here with a girl,who was that girl?Luhan felt a little pain in his chest when he saw the girl Min arm.But Sehun is free after all why would he feel like this?But what was strange was Min ,this is the second time to see the younger and he is happy,you can see on his little face that he is really happy.Maybe Baekhyun was right,what will happen if he will give Sehun a secong chance?Will he be happy again?

-,Min-a,where is your omma?’ Jessica asked him smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter