Chapter 4.

Running from you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Sehun were in the car but none of them knew what to say,they were still awkward with each other.

 

Sehun didn’t know why he came today but he had to see him,yesterday he had fun,like really fun doing something that he never did with the school nerd.

 

But that nerd was different,he was happy and sad at the same time,Sehun never knew that Luhan has a younger brother or that thay live alone,who cooks for them? Who cleans? All of this made him to stay up last night.

 

Luhan looked out the window but he could see Sehun’s figure in it. He can’t belive that him Xi Luhan is in Sehun’s car now.He wanted to jump up in joy,but it was better just to enjoy this as long as he can.

 

Sehun looked a little at him smiling.Does he want to win that stupid bet? Or he really wants Luhan?

 

- ,Hmm…..Sehun? Thank you for picking me up,but is okay I can come to school walking,the school is not that far away.’Luhan told him smiling.

 

- ,Oh! But is okay.I don’t mind,so don’t worry.’Luhan nodded slowly but happy.

 

 

Sehun parked the car without noticing the looks of others when Luhan got off the car.All the girls were glaring at him.

 

Luhan stopped in place,he didn’t know what to do,Sehun started to laugh,this will be fun,so he got to Luhan taking his hand.

 

-,Come,why did you stop? Are you afraid?’Luhan nodded slowly.

 

-, Hahaha !! You’re funny,don’t worry they’ll kill you after I leave.’ Luhan looked shocked at him.

 

-, Wh…what?’ Sehun started to laugh more loud.

 

-, Come on, I was just joking.’Luhan moved his feet slowly still scared.

 

 

Kris and Chaneyol were looking at Sehun and Luhan smirking.

 

-, I guess Sehun is on the right track.’ Kris nodded laughing.

 

-, Let’s go to class now.’ Kris and Chaneyol left after the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was different with Luhan,he was like Luhan always thought he’ll be,sweet and nice.They eat luch together,they are all the time together at school.

 

They go on dates every day after they left school,they talk about everything,Sehun wanted to meet his brother,that he told him one day when they were lookin on the sky.

 

- ,You want to meet Baekhyun?'Luhan asked him a little shocked.

 

-, Yes? Why that face?’ Sehun started to laugh.

 

-, Oh..No ..no but I don’t know,Hm.. can I ask him?’

 

-, Yes you can ask him,Hey! I want to know everything about you and your family.’Sehun moved slowly to Luhan.

 

-, Re….really?’ Luhan started to stutter again.

 

- , What did I say about stuttering?’ Sehun moved even more closer.

 

-, I can’t when you are this close to me.’Luhan moved more closer as well.Sehun looked in his big eyes, his cheek slowly.

 

-,Xi Luhan I think I love you.’Luhan's face was more than red,he didn’t expected this,Oh Sehun told him that he loved him?

 

-, Hello,anyone is there?’ Sehun started to laugh when he saw his lost face.

 

-, You just told me what I heard? Or is was just my imagination?’ Luhan poked his one cheek.

 

-, Yes I sad I love you,you’re not like I expected,you’re funny and nice,you make me smile every day,so way not love you?’ Luhan jumped in Sehun’s neck starting to cry.

 

-,Hey why are you crying ? Lu are you okay?’Sehun asked him a little worried.

 

-,I’m so happy right now,really happy.’ Luhan hugged him more tight,he never wanted to let go off Sehun,not now.

 

-, I’m happy as well.’Sehun closed his eyes kissing his head.That stupid bet made him fall in love with Luhan but he likes it,because behind that nerd was a beautiful person.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun left Luhan home after they finish kissing still shy,Luhan was an innocent kid,Sehun didn’t want to have with him well not now,he didn’t want to think about the bet.

Luhan got in the house all smiling,he was happy now,Sehun just say I love you first,what more does he wants now?

 

-, I see someone is happy.’ Baekhyun was looking at his brother smirking.

 

-, Oh Baek,you’re home?’ Luhan sat down on the sofa next to him.

 

-,Yah,I got home more quickly today.’Luhan started to hug his brother.

 

-, Hyung? What happened?’ Luhan started to giggle.

 

-, Sehun just said I love you to me.’  Baekhyun looked shocked and happy at his brother.

 

-, Oh my God!! Really? That is awesome hyung …Oaa..this is daeback.’ Baekhyun hugged his brother tight.He just hoped that everything is real.

 

-, Oh he said that he wants to meet you.’

 

-, Really? That is cool hyung,I can invite Jongin and you Sehun,is like a date but home,and you can make your delicious pasta.’Luhan thought that is a good idea.

 

-, Tomorrow is the week-end so we can do that tomorrow no?’ Baekhyun nodded going up to call Jongin.

 

Luhan was alone on the sofa happy and scared at the same thing,he was thinking that this can be all a joke,every time when he was with Sehun he was thinking that is just a joke but when he looked in his eyes the love was there,it was a calm and loving look,so maybe everything was real.

 

He sighed pulling out his phone calling Sehun.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter