Chapter 4

This Time Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Halmoni, I missed you sooo much, have you been well? I have a present for you” Choi Min Ja was delighted to see her grandson, the moment he stepped out of the airport.

“Aish this man, can we go home first before all those present you have? And eo, Minho-yah, JiWon-ah here prepared something for our for dinner” Choi Minja uttered,

Minho’s bright face obviously changed upon seeing Kim Ji Won. “Aigoo, you are really one lucky bastard Lee Min Ho, being fetched by two beautiful women at the airport” Han Woo Jin teased.

“Yah, WooJin-ah, you can come with us and let’s have dinner altogether” MinHo offered WooJin

“Aniyo, I need to go home and check on something Minho, you enjoy your dinner with these beautiful ladies here.” WooJin bowed and bid goodbye.

Kim Jiwon felt Minho’s coldness the moment they arrived their house “What’s all this about Lee Minho?”

“What?”

“Your cold shoulders towards me, you think halmoni didn’t notice?”

“I am not doing anything, aren’t you the one who needs to tell me something Jiwon-ssi?” Kim Jiwon felt nervous on Minho’s tone “Wh-what something?”

Minho dragged Jiwon at the corner of the patio “Don’t act saint infront of my grandmother, you want us to get married? FINE, but I won’t give you the heaven of a marriage you want, I am doing this because of halmoni, an arranged marriage she have agreed with your grandmother too. I don’t care who other guys you slept with or flirt with, but just don’t try to be saint infront of me, infront of my halmoni.”

“I have learned to love you Minho” short reply came from Jiwon.

“You don’t know anything about love, you just love yourself! I regret the day I known you, now I don’t have no way to back out, you know I will do everything for my grandmother, even if includes marrying you”

“Well good news Lee Min Ho, I regret the day I said yes too, because you are a horrible, unkind person who has all the hatred in the world!”

“Let’s see where this relationship will take us, but I am telling you now, I am not backing out” Minho heaved a deep sigh and no words came out from him.

“Aigoo these two love birds, you missed each other so much you want alone time together, ok, I get it, this old lady will go upstairs and lock myself so that the two of you will spend time more” Choi Min Ja teased.

“Aniyo Halmoni, you misunderstood, Jiwon here is actually telling me that she needs to go, I insist of fetching her home but she said I should spend time with you, which is actually right, I’ll see you tomorrow Kim Jiwon” Jiwon was irritated with Minho’s explanation

“Ah deh halmoni, I really need to go, I can drive myself, bye my love, I will see you tomorrow” Jiwon kissed Minho on his lips, which made Minho more irritated.

“Minho, my grandson, when are you and Jiwon going tto get married?”

“Halmoni, I love you but that topic again? I don’t think we can get married in 2 or 3 years’ time since I have this big project, remember Emerald City? We need to focus on the project and if I get married I won’t find time for Jiwon” Minho found right excuse to postpone the marriage with Jiwon

“But Minho, I am not getting any younger, I want little Minho around too, I want to take care of your future child”

“halmoni, you will live longer, I need you“

"Aish this man, you are still a boy inside, see this stuff you bought form your trip, all are video games, you are 33 already and still games Minho?”

“Haha, halmoni, it’s just a past time, you know it releases my stress at work to play such games, I wasn’t able to play games, like real games so at least in video games perhaps.” Minho beamed at his grandmother showing off his dimples.

“ Aigoo, kure, take a rest now, saranghae my Minho”

“Saranghae Halmoni” Choi Minja closed the door and left Minho to take rest.

Minho kept staring at the pile of video games he bought in New York and smiled, “I suppose that little boy enjoys his game now” Minho remembered the little boy whom he met at the toy store. He doesn’t know why but he felt happy remembering him.

---

“Dinner is ready Mom” Andrei happily dragged her mom to the kitchen.

“Wow, you cooked this young man?”

“Yes, with a little help from Aunt Lizzie, I want to do this for you Mom” Shinhye was teary-eyed on her son’s gestures.

“Mom no crying ok, we can always chat and video call when you are in Korea, and I will see you every month, coz you are going back here atleast for 5days right? And I will be with you when class ends in 4 months, how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter