Chapter 12

This Time Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

“Listen to me, nothing is going on between me and Si Won ssi, I swear… really… this I…I…I don’t know what happened why we are both here, Minho please… I beg you” Shinhye explains while tears never stops to roll from her eyes.

Minho launched forward and punched Si Won on the face.

“Nothing you do can make things go back t what it was, you saw it with your own yes, and we are not sorry! Punch me or even kill me, we cheated you, Lee Min Ho!” Choi Si Won boasted as he remove blood drip coming from his mouth after Minho punched him.

“Choi Si Won what are you saying? I don’t know how you ended up in my bed?” Shinhye glaring at Si Won while holding the comforter that was covering her body. “Where is So Ra? She can explain everything, Minho please” Shinhye continued pleading Minho

“Enough Shinhye, I saw everything! Why Shinhye…Why?” Anger was obvious in Minho’s voice

“You misunderstood everything! Minho let me explain, nothing really…” before Shinhye could finish her sentence a hard slap landed her face.

“Explain What Shinhye-ssi? Both of you in one bed? What is there to explain? I am a woman too, I should pity you instead, but I know also how faithful Minho is to you, even halmoni want us together, he insist to be with you because he loves you, but I guess you are not worthy of hi love at all” Kim Ji Won interrupted.

“ENOUGH!” Minho’s loud voice startled all of them, Minho’s glaring stare at Shinhye became more intense.

“Shinhye, we are over! You don’t know how much hurt I was right now… I don’t want to see your face!” Minho left the room and Kim Jiwon followed, taking one last look at Shinhye and Choi SI Won

Shinhye followed them still wrapping the blanket around her, but to no avail, she was crying hardly and keeps on calling Minho’s name but to no avail.

“Minho, let me explain, nothing really happened.. I love you.. Please don’t leave me… Minho please” Shinhye keeps on sobbing as she runs out of the apartment, She was followed by SiWon, he saw her tripped on her way to the gate, still crying hard. Upon seeing her trip he saw fresh blood stain from the blanket, after a while Shinhye fainted. Si Won run fast and scooped bleeding Shinhye, he checked her, she was bleeding, large amount of blood come running down her legs, it is definitely not from wound because she didn’t have any. His eyes widened and, he panicked and wrapped her in blanket again, before he called a cab and rushed Shinhye to the hospital.

Si Won approached a pale-looking-helpless Shinhye lying on a hospital bed, various IV drip attached to her. “Shinhye-ah, I am really sorry, really really sorry, I have to do this, I don’t intend to but my mother needs the money. I will definitely ask for your forgiveness once my mother’s condition got better, I will do my very best to bring you and him together, I am sorry Shinhye.” Si Won cries as he softly touched Shinhye’s pale hands.

Shinhye slowly opened her eyes and looked around, realizing where she is, she looked at her hand and the keeps on remembering why she was in the hospital. Her eyes came wide open seeing her father talking to the doctor. “Appa? Wh-Why are you here?” Shinhye asked softly, made the doctor and his father turn to her and walked beside her bedside.

“Ms. Park, how are you feeling? Are you dizzy or in pain somewhere? You have been asleep for almost 4days now” Dr Jang checked on Shinhye

“4days? That long?” Shinhye asked

“It is normal, stress and anxiety made your body so exhausted. But please also bear in mind not make yourself too tired, your growing baby inside you needs you to be stronger, as of now the baby is weak, we need you in complete bed rest for a month” Doctor Jang continued

“Mweo?! Baby? Inside of me?” Shinhye’s was so shocked upon hearing D. Jang

“Yes Ms. Park, you are 5weeks pregnant, you need to be extra careful, the moment you bleed again anytime soon might be crucial on your pregnancy, but we have given you medication so that your baby can grow healthily inside of you. I will be back by tomorrow, if you need anything just tell the nurses. And Mr. Park, regarding on Ms. Park’s long travel hours, she can travel in a week or two, we need to make sure the baby is fine, if she don’t bleed again maybe I can recommend her US trip, but for now, we are in close monitor on her and the baby”

Shinhye’s mouth fell open but no words came. Her father spoke, “Thank you Dr. Jang, we’ll see you tomorrow”

“Why staring at appa like that? How are you feeling my princess? You need anything? Want to eat? 4days of sleep is a long time. And..”

“appa why are you here? Why am I here? What happened when I was asleep?” Shinhye’s question was like bullets firing at her father

“SoRa contacted me, the day SiWon rushed you here, I immediately flew in, she told me everything, about you, Siwon and... Minho.

Shinhye recalled the last time she saw Minho, and it was not good, knowing her condintion now, she needs him, she needs to tell him. “Appa, I need to talk to Minho-oppa, he needs to know that… “her words got lost staring at her father, she couldn’t even say the word, she’s pregnant, appa’s princess is pregnant out of wedlock.

“You’re pregnant…”her father continued her sentence “The time you and the baby was out of danger, I looked for him, but he and his halmoni flew to Australia the other day, that was the day I was looking for him.” He caressed his daughter’s cheeks now flooded with tears. “I already know what happened, So Ra told me, she was not there but her cousin, Si Won told her, he panicked seeing blood coming from you, the moment So Ra knew, she contacted me. Out of shame with what her cousin did, she asked for forgiveness, you are friends, but she can’t face you.She deosnt know where Si WOn went, but after their family’s Christmas dinner, he left and nowhere to be found, that was when SiWOn told Sora what happened.” Shinhye cried out loud as her father hugged him.

“SShhh, stop crying, it’s bad for you and the..baby, you are a mother now, you can’t be just a stubborn one, take good care of yourself. Appa is here, I will never leave you again, this time you are going to NewYork with me, as soon as we get the clearance that you can travel long hours in your sensitive condition” Shinhye got no words to saym as she continued to cry in her father’s embrace.

“I’m sorry appa” Shinhye keeps on uttering these words in between sobs

“SSSSHh, appa loves you. No matter what happened, your Raewon oppa and I are here, and now we have this little sweetheart growing inside you”

“Appa, I should tell Minho-oppa, maybe he will come back if I tell him, he will be so happy, he will realize I am really telling the truth and…”

“that basta…I mean man, Minho, and his halmoni is not going back to Korea anytime soon, I have talked to his father, and said they will settle in Australia, now listen, if that bastard really loved you he would have b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter