Chapter 3

This Time Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Han, we forgot to tell you and Mr. Lee that Sutherlands Development Corporation will be represented by our topnotch team, headed by this beautiful lady here, Architect Shinhye Park. If you don’t know her, they…”

“I know her, I definitely know her Ms. Swafford” Han Woo Jin interrupted.

“Oh, in our industry, who would have not known Ms. Park” Mr. Howell proudly uttered.

“Ofcourse, I am pleased to see you again, I mean meet you personally Ms. Park” WooJin bowed at Shinhye.

“Han Woo JIn-ssi, I am pleased to meet you as well. I guess we’ll be working for this project together. Shinhye bowed politely, although she was kind of shocked to see Woo JIn in a place she least expect it.

“I wonder Mr. Lee is? Mr. Han, would you know where he is? Mr. Ji asked.

“Mr. Ji, I can’t get through his cellphone, maybe he is still in the meeting with our company in Korea.”

“Hardworking isn’t it, I like that kind of people” Mr Ji replied.

The bosses from SDC and Emerald Holdings chatted and delighted on how Shinhye smartly handle business conversations, but Woo Jin’s eyes can’t take off her, as if a lot of questions clouded on his mind, but one thing he sure is worried, the time when she and Minho will meet.

Shinhye on the other hand noticed Woo Jin’s stares on her and she felt uneasy. When Stanley excused himself from the meeting politely, Shinhye immediately followed and told the bosses she has urgent things to do as well and the bosses allowed them to leave early.

Woo Jin excused himself and followed after Stanley and Shinhye. “Ms. Park wait, If you could spare a minute please” Shinhye was taken aback, Stanley noticed Shinhye’s reaction. “Mr. Han, it was nice meeting you earlier, but this is really urgent, we need to go now because Ms. Park’s son needs her now”

Shinhye faced Woo JIn now, “Woo Jin-ssi, we are going to work together in the project hence, we will have time to talk about whatever you feel like asking, so if you can excuse us now” Woo JIn kept staring on Shinhye “Neh, we will see each other again Ms. Park, Mr. Pierce it was also nice meeting you” Without looking back, Shinhye and Stanley went down and went straight to the valet.

While waiting for their respective cars, Stanley can’t hold it anymore and asked Shinhye “Shinhye, what was that about? That Han guy knows you?”

“Stan please, I’ll explain to you but not today”

“uhhmm, something serious?” Shinhye nodded.

Shinhye’s car came followed by Stanley’s. “You sure you can drive? “ Stanley asked worriedly.

“Ofcourse Stan, and thanks by the way. I will see you on Monday”

“Give my kisses to Andrei please”

“Sure my friend, thanks again”

On his way back to the meeting room, Woo Jin saw Min Ho talking to a lady in one the dance floor, he immediately went to get his friend.

“Yah, Lee Min Ho, what in the world are you doing? Flirting in the middle of a business deal? I thought you are still having conversation with Mr Choi?! Woo JIn asked furiously.

“Woo Jin-ah, I was really talking to Mr. Choi and just ended our conversation not less than 5mins, the lady asked for my help and I helped her, just that”

“Stop it Minho, let’s go, you’ve been gone long enough you missed a lot”

“Jinja? Mmm tell me what happened?”

“Let’s go, before I kick your arse off infront of the girl you flirt, I will sure tell Kim JiWon about this”

“You will do me a favor WooJin-ah”

“Yah Lee Min Ho”

“I’m just kidding! Kaja, we can’t let them wait right” Minho bowed and bid goodbye to the lady he was talking earlier, he paid for the drinks and went up leaving Woo Jin behind

“Aissh this man, how can I tell you that the woman who used to be your whole life is the same woman we are going to work with?!” WooJIn told his self.

---

Shinhye kissed the forehead of her sleeping son, she kept staring at his young handsome face.

“I love you my Andrei, all the happiness I have now is all because of you my son. All the pains of the past has cause me to be stronger for you, I know I am not a perfect mother for you, I am lacking, you don’t have father with you while you are growing up, but I am doing what I know is best for you. You are mommy’s life, my pillar of strength. Mommy loves you sooo much my Andrei, you are mine, only mine my son” Shinhye whispered to sleeping Andrei as she keeps on caressing and kissing him. After the meeting she had tonight, she was clouded with so many thoughts especially about the past.

Back in high school….

”Hmm Welcome Frehmen, Han Woo JIn imnida, I am pleased to meet you, welcome to Art Club, this is Lee Min Ho, we are the head of Art club, “we look forward to have nice relationship with you” MinHo cut him off “

Yah LeeMinHo, can you slow it down, they are still freshmen” “Yah Woo Jin-ah, I didn’t say anything to scare them, right pretty ladies?”

“Dehhhh” the freshemen girls giggling replied in unison, except for one rare beauty who caught MinHo’s attention “and you are?”

“Park Shin Hye imnida” she bowed and continued with her poker face.

“See you next meeting ladies, we will meet all other members next time. The freshmen left leaving Minho and Woo Jin at the club.

“Yah, MinHo, that stare on Ms Park is something, are you challenged by her? I think you met someone who would make THE Lee Min Ho back down huh?” Woo JIn teased and met MinHo’s glare on him.

“She will be hard MinHo-ya, a big GOOD LUCK”

“Woo Jin-ah, stop it, like you said she’s a freshman, and you see how she stare at me, I don’t stand a chance”

“but with that stare, Lee Min Ho sure was hit by love bug isn’t it?”

“Stop it Woo Jin ah!” Minho kept staring on Park Shinhye’s application paper.

“Park Shinhye, of all the girls why you, aissh”  

---

“So this is your art? You call this art already?” Minho said

“Mr. Lee, your opinion is not really my concern, you can draw, yes.. But you know nothing on art, so just stop bullying me”

“You will see Park Shinhye, you will not win” Shinhye out of disappointment  tore her art piece and threw it at him,

“happy now?! Thanks for discouraging, thanks for keeping my esteem low, and thanks for bullying me, 5mos have past already, I love design but none of my artwork pleases you, I know I need not to please you, but this is enough, I QUIT this club!” Shinhye out of frustration run towards the open grounds and apparently heavy rains begun to fall.

“Wrong move again Minho!! Haist, Pabo Minho Pabo!” Minho felt a pain in his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter