A/N

EXO Trials

A/N:

No, it’s not really the end. It’s only the end of Exo Trials because I ran out of chapters.

Around halfway through writing this I realized there was potential to continue with a sequel. It wasn’t until I wrote the time travel sequence that I decided to just go with it.  

This is the link to the sequel so you can subscribe and save it until I start posting again.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1220145

I’ll take my time for it, since I’ve got a lot of research and planning to do. Honestly I don’t know when I’ll start updating again, but I hope to be able to do it by June. I’ll keep you guys informed through my feed.

I created a PDF version, so those who are interested can message me and I’ll send the link. 

Thank you to all who have subscribed, whether at the beginning, middle or end, thank you. It’s been such an endeavor to write and knowing that you guys are reading it makes me happy that I wrote it. Thank you.

I must say that I don’t mind about the upvotes or being featured, I just want people to read and enjoy what I’ve written. I have cherished every comment I’ve received, for me your comments were what encouraged me to keep writing and, in some way, comforted me into believing that all the time I spent working on this fic wasn’t a waste -it was an adventure.

Writing is a lonely hobby. People spend hours creating and writing a story without any reassurance that your work will be appreciated. So there’s this insecurity that makes you wonder if the time and effort you put into writing your story was a waste of time. That’s why it’s important to leave comments or upvote a story an author has worked on -not just because you liked the story, but because you appreciate that someone worked on a story and had the courage to share it.

So I encourage you guys to remember that there’s always someone out there that you can brighten their day with a little hello.

 

This has been a long process and I’ve enjoyed my time writing Exo Trials. See you next time. Annyeong!

-Blackie.