Fate

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

It’s weird. Being married.

I always thought that I’d be married to a ing hot model. No wait, scratch that. I never thought that I’d ever get married. I used to like sleeping around until I became vice-president of the company. Then, I just kind of… stopped. I stopped hanging around clubs and sleeping with different girls and guys every night. I don’t know, maybe I just got too old for those kind of stuff.

But still… I never imagined that I’d get married. And to a stranger no less! Whoever this person is, I just ing hope he’s not annoying and will mind his own business. This whole contract between us is strictly business and I cannot be anymore thankful for that. I haven’t met him yet but Sungmin’s already confirmed with me that just moved into the apartment and is settling down. Sungmin tells me that the guy is kind and pretty quiet and I thank god that he’s not one of those loud idiotic people.

The news is out and the media have been going crazy trying to figure out who the Cho Kyuhyun is married too. And now that I’m married, guess who has no choice but to give me the spot for the CEO. That’s right, they’re even going to have a party tomorrow night to celebrate my promotion. Ah, life is good. Well kind of… First, I have to figure out how to get rid of this ugly coffee stain on my shirt before going to the board meeting. Dammit. Of all days why does this have to happen to me on the day that I’m finally being promoted to the CEO?

And , I didn’t even get enough time to speak to the cute guy that tried to help wipe the stain off me back at the café.

Oh but wait.

it.

I’m already “married.”

***

I don’t even remember how I got home.

Apparently, because it was my last day of being vice-president yesterday, there was so much paperwork to be done that I ended up staying in the office until late. Dammit. I never thought I’d spend my last working day of vice-president still working! I imagined myself drinking wine with my colleagues, maybe invite a few close friends out for dinner and a drink and going back to a hotel with a in mind.

But holy , it was the complete opposite.

I stayed at work finishing filling up papers after papers, documents after documents and staggered back home at only about four in the morning. And now, , my brain is aching, begging for more sleep and rest as I slide the alarm button off my phone. It’s just my first day of being CEO and I already want to take a break. My phone vibrates from next to me and I groan, picking it up and reading it. Great. It’s only 8AM but it’s my stupid assistant already texting me reminding me of the meetings for the day. God, how am I going to get through this?

Groaning again, I chuck my phone away and get up from my bed. I look down only to find that I’m still in my outfit I had on last night and I guess I must have passed out the minute I entered my room. I quickly undress and head into the bathroom, taking a warm shower. God, my muscles feels so stiff and sore it feels like I just ran a marathon last night. After showering and getting dressed, I gather my belongings and head out into the living room stopping short when I notice a person standing in the kitchen.

His small back is facing me and that is when it hit me that , I’m married. To a stranger. And that must be him. Oh my god, this is awkward. I walk closer to the kitchen and awkwardly clear my throat. The stranger jumps a little and spins around, finally facing me.

Oh.

Hold on.

Wait a minute.

“Sorry sorry boy?” I exclaim unknowingly.

“Oh my god.” I hear him saying softly.

“So you’re Ryeowook.” I say, a little more formally now.

The stranger, whose name is Ryeowook (I only know this because Sungmin keeps reminding me of his name) is the guy who I met just yesterday! He was the one who apologized to me when the smaller guy who was with him split coffee all over me. And god damn, he’s just cute as hell. Taking a closer look at him, I realize how his features are so delicate and how he has a very soft and kind aura to him. He greets me with a polite bow and a shy smile.

“Umm… Hi again.” He greets. “I…. Sorry about the coffee spill.”

I roll my eyes. He’s never letting it go, isn’t he? “It’s fine. So anyway, you’re Ryeowook right? The one that signed the marriage contract?”

He nods and I continue. “Alright then. I’m Kyuhyun, in case you haven’t already know. There’s a few matters that we have to discuss about this arrangement but I have to rush to the office so I’ll have Sungmin to drop by and talk to you about it.”

“Before I leave, do you have any questions to ask about this arrangement?”

“I….I…”

Ryeowook looks like he’s struggling to process what I said and instead, he blinks a few time with a confused look on his face. In the end, he nods, eyes still confused as ever. I nod then and adjust my tie, getting ready to leave. I really need do need to rush down to the office right now.

“If there’s no question, then I’ll see you later.”

I tell him and as I’m about to turn around to head for the door, I hear a gentle sweet voice calling my name.

“Kyu… Kyuhyun,” Ryeowook calls after me and I turn a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter